Opinions on the Baby Trekker, please.... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-01-2003, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is it comfortable? Is the waistband removable? Is it comfy and easy to use in the backpack position?

Thank you!!!

:bf
#2 of 4 Old 07-01-2003, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lisabc311
Is it comfortable? Is the waistband removable? Is it comfy and easy to use in the backpack position?
Yes.
No. Not on the one I have.
YES. That is the way I like it best. And my ds at 35 lbs and 2 yo, when we used it most, *loved* that position facing out.
#3 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 02:46 AM

The baby trekker is sooo amazing!! It feels so comfortable on and distributes their weight really well. The waist is not removable as far as I know. I tried to put my daughter in the trekker on my back once and it was a bit of a struggle. It takes some fancy maneuvering especially if they are mobile!!
#4 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 03:46 AM

I got a BabyTrekker when my first dd was way to heavy for the baby bjorn at about 7-8 months and I used it FOR AGES it is great , very comfortable. The waist strap does not come off, I never used the back position as I liked being able to sign to her when we were looking at things together. Two of my friends have used it after me and both loved it. I have a blue one - nice royal blue, never got very dirty. Its sturdy and easy to use and easy on your back.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page