Favorite developmental toys for infants? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-13-2003, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We would like to get more learning toys for the little guy and are hoping to get some suggestions. He's almost 3m.o., and so far his favorite toys are the gymini and a travelling mobile by lamaze with 3 little animals (we're hanging them now from the gymini, and he loves to stare at them and bop them). Also, he really likes the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion mobile, which was pricey but is ingeniously designed with surprisingly good sound quality for the music.

I was just wondering what are some favorite toys among your babes? ...not just store-bought, I'm also interested in ones that are WAHM-made or homemade
#2 of 2 Old 07-13-2003, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, every baby's favorite toy is a real live person, but. . .

My 5-month-olds love to play with blankets. They hide under them, suck on them, twist themselves up in them. . . Sometimes I give them each a dish towel and they're happily entertained for ten minutes while I make breakfast. Their favorite toy that was intended as such is the wooden baby gym from www.islandtreasuretoys.com shown here.

They have a bunch of sassy toys, and seem to like them all equally. Really, anything they can get into their mouths is pretty fabulous in their eyes I think.

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page