MAY 2007 It is October already - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 02:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, Kayleigh is doing that too, mimicing eating with a spoon. She was MUCH more interested in the spoon the other day after I pretended to eat with it. And the tongue thrust has been gone for a few weeks now. We're not doing purees, just whole soft chunks and for now we're just tasting. I'm not expecting her to actually EAT anything for a good long while yet. I am the outcast on my other DDC, everyone else is feeding cereal and bananas and jarred food already. Also, I find it interesting that the "standard" for baby food starters is all stuff that is high-allergen, e.g. wheat, strawberries, rice, and then there's the latex link for bananas and avocados.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#122 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 10:49 AM

I have a cal. king Select Comfort too - Laura we are bed-twins! I keep both sides on 100 and have co-slept on it fine with no problems or worry. Well, apart from the normal worry I had with Delia - at least I thought it was normal but maybe now it wasn't? With her I had all sorts of visions of her dying. I thought it was normal. Huh. I haven't had barely any with Henry, but I do have thoughts about cars veering over and running into us. It almost happened for real yesterday. I don't think I have anxiety though.

I don't know if Henry is close to crawling, but he scoots himself all over the place. He sees something he wants, and he can go straight for it at a rapid pace! We looked at doors at Lowe's the other day, but that doesn't really get us closer to having one at the top of the basement stairs. I think I might have to pick up a baby gate for a stop-gap. We need to get some video of him.

Kristen, I am happy to hear someone who knows what they are talking about says mattresses aren't that bad. I don't really want to spend so much money on an organic mattress, so now I feel less guilty. I figured keeping the old bed was the best, but we did buy Delia a normal mattress and I feel better about that now too! (Not that I felt horrible.)

Still no food for Henry. I'm waiting as long as possible. I can't believe so many are feeding already! We thought about giving him a hunk of apple the other night, but resisted. He's got his two bottom teeth in and I don't think the top ones are far behind.
#123 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 11:38 AM

Got lost again. Subbing.
#124 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 11:55 AM

Okay I think I am all cought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal323 View Post
hey guys--so Claire wiggled/rolled/crawled/dragged herself halfway across the bedroom today--i'm so proud! (and so daunted at the ever-more-pressing need to vacuum daily )
I picked up Hudson this morning, he was scooting and rolling around on the rug, and he was COVERED in dog hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion View Post
I get very strange reactions from people when they find out Ben is only 4 1/2 month old. He's tall. DH is 6' 4 and I am 5'9 so he's got tall parents but people are borderline rude when I tell them how old he is. He's 17 lbs 7 oz and 26 inches long. Is that freakishly huge?
Hudson was 27" at his four month well visit. I am 5' 11". Lets just say everyone knows not to but us any clothes with feet attached.

Oh and dh who was not for CD at all when we talked about it months ago is now happily changing dipes. "Saving the planet on diper at a time" is what he says in a superman voice at the changing table.

Crawling: I pray I have a LONG while before that starts.

For those of you who have babes sitting at the table with you...what spoon do you give them? I would be afraid he would shove it down is throat.

Mom of 3.
#125 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 01:00 PM

So far Kade has had little tastes of sweet potato, avacado, peaches, apple and watermelon. He has become so grabby! Lizzy-after you mentioned Sebastian mimicking eating, I started paying attention and Kade does it too. It's so hard not to feed them! I've been picky about what I give him and it hasn't been that often, maybe once or twice a week. I've been giving him just a regular spoon to play with at the table so he doesn't grab my food so much.
#126 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 01:33 PM

Emily - I'd hardly call it feeding... I don't think she's actually swallowed anything yet, she just tasting. I'm trying to work at her pace, and she seemed ready for tasting. She'll eat when she's ready and until then we nurse nurse and nurse some more.:

The off-gassing thing is true of PVC, but MOST other plastics have less offgassing and it tends to be a post-process thing, not an ongoing thing. The haze on the window in your car.... that's PVC off-gassing, not dust. yuck eh? Regular spring matresses only have plastic in the cover, polyester... otherwise it's just springs and cotton. Have you ever seen the show "How it's Made"? They have a matress episode, quite neat.

Kayleigh is not scooting or even close to crawling, but if you leave her on her tummy she'll turn herself in circles, never leaving the spot that you left her. I'm sure forward movement isn't that far off!

#127 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 09:28 PM

Wow this board moves fast :

~mattress size~ I would love a king! but we have a queen and for now thats what were stuck with (or I could give that to ds and get us a king)

~anxiety~ I've had a few attacks so I do know how it feels... but as far as daily life I don't suffer from it. My mom has it bad and takes Zanix all the time : not sure if I agree with her 'drug' issue which goes well beyond Zanix into hormone stuff, anti-depressants, and the occasional pot smoking.

~VObetz~ Sorry you dh didn't make the Oct. class but like you said in the years to come it wouldn't matter. Is he already hired as a firefighter? My dh is still finishing up his paramedic class : I am so ready for it all to be over. This has been going on for 13 months now!!! This was the first time a class was offered to already paid staff and there were a few glitches in the system so instead of a 9 month program its turned into 13 : Oh well worth it in the end! (really looking forward to the raise )

~emiLy~ I'm sticking to nursing too... I don't think dd would be ready for any food or taste testing things yet. I think I started ds too soon and ruined the extended nursing I wanted to have with him... so I am nursing dd as long as possible :

Sounds like a lot of babes are moving right along with scooting and gearing up for crawling!!! DD seems to be taking her time with things... she isn't really rolling over yet although it seems like she could if she really wanted to. She'll roll to the side and almost make it over then forget what she was doing and flop back. Laughing is still coming along. She seems to get the hick-ups every time she tries
I am in no rush for her to get bigger so if she wants to take her time its fine with me
I do wish she was sleeping better. She is just so restless sometimes in bed. It seems like since I'm there right next to her in bed (topless) then she should be eatting... then she'll get mad when she gets milk... so I give her the binky and that lasts for a while and it will start all over again. Dh thinks I should move her out of bed but I'm just not ready for that yet. To tell you the truth its only when all three of us are crowded in bed together. When dh is on shift and the bed is mine I can scoot to the other side and she sleeps much better. Anyone else have this problem?

Mommy to Two
#128 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
there's the latex link for bananas and avocados.
What? I need more info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiLy View Post
I have a cal. king Select Comfort too - Laura we are bed-twins! I keep both sides on 100 and have co-slept on it fine with no problems or worry. Well, apart from the normal worry I had with Delia - at least I thought it was normal but maybe now it wasn't? With her I had all sorts of visions of her dying. I thought it was normal. Huh. I haven't had barely any with Henry, but I do have thoughts about cars veering over and running into us. It almost happened for real yesterday. I don't think I have anxiety though.
I bet if we had ours set to a higher number it'd be fine. Dh likes his so low--like a 25. I sneak it up to 35 though. At 25 you litterally hit the bottom of the bed if you just sit in one spot. When he gets out of the bed in the morning his side becomes a pit and mine is a plateau. I'd love to try them both at 90ish, but I don't think DH could stand it, wuss

I have visions of that kind of stuff. I don't know if I'd classify it as full on anxiety, but I don't really know much about it all. I know my mom has PTSD issues and anxiety about various things that sorta relate to her traumatic event & I think her behaviors have rubbed off on me is all. I think she and I should do that workbook together.
I just had a thought. I wonder if my increased number of ominous visions about the kids have something to do with just the fact that Seamus is older now and is into/doing more dangerous stuff. He's more capable of hurting himself now. I don't know.
I did get a new supply of B vitamins & they have helped my overall mood tremendously again. I need to keep those in stock for sure.

On the dirty carpet note-- Does anyone have a roomba? I'm wondering if they are kid friendly at all. Probably not. Seamus has finally made the big step in potty learning. He hasn't worn a diaper in the daytime in a week now! He usually makes it to a potty, but sometimes he dribbles on the way. I cannot wait to get the carpet steam cleaned again. Hopefully just in time for Mickey to get more mobile.

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#129 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 10:47 PM

I've caught Jonas on all fours several times in the last few days. I think he is going to crawl in the next month or so. All of my children have crawled by 6 months, although I'd be perfectly content for them to wait a bit. He's figured out how to scoot backwards, too. He doesn't really like it, though, and fusses about it.

Wow, I am so surprised to see how many babies are already starting to taste solid foods! Jonas is just now starting to notice that we put things in our mouths! He loves to grab at our toothbrushes, and that's about it. I am in no hurry to start solids with him. If he didn't want to eat food until Christmas, I'd be happy with that. He doesn't have any teeth, and he is still pretty tongue-thrust-y.

On a funny note, he's woken me up several times in the last week by blowing raspberries on my breast. He'll start out nursing, and then end up making raspberries. Quite humorous, until I realize how early it is.
#130 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 PM

Clay is eating nothing and not interested in the slightest He is sitting amazingly well now! With no help he can stay up for several minutes now. I love it.

I just rocked him to sleep in our amazing hanging cradle. I love this thing!!

Mastitus fear is gone. Plugged duct seems to be vanishing and the aches and such are gone. Thank goodness. I am putting in a job application this week and working long hours at night to get it together so I can not get sick!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#131 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchro246 View Post
What? I need more info!
I don't have more info, but I read somewhere recently that there is a link betweem avocadoes and bananas and latex and that if you have a faily history of latex allergies that you should postpone avacadoes and bananas until after 1 yr of age.

#132 of 680 Old 10-08-2007, 11:31 PM

the latex thing threw me off too when I read it.... I am relieved I come from some dirt poor peoples, and dirt poor bloodlines tend to not have food allergies.

Akasha is completely into food. She stares memorized at us when we eat. She grabs and gets very vocal... I am staving off the beast as long as I can.

Grace Comes.

#133 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 AM

no food for ezra either. he acts interested but then again, he's interested in everything i'm touching, holding, tasting or sitting near.....

i've never heard of the latex-banana/avocado relationship but it sounds interesting. and what about the dirt poor-no food allergies thing? i want to read up on that, too, because dh & i both come from simple backgrounds & neither of us have any allergies whatsoever (food or environmental).

on a tragic note, i can't find my mei tai!? i used it last night at costco & haven't been able to find it all day today. i'm envisioning that i put it on top of the car & drove off which is freaking me out. i need to call costco in the morning. i'm not a carrier fanatic & only have the MT, a maya RS & am currently borrowing a gorgeous wrap from a friend to see if i want to invest. the wrap has quite a learning curve, though, so it's not quick & easy for me like the MT. i'm mostly interested in back carries which are a little trickier with the wrap-style. anyway, my friend lent me her rainbow girasol & it's GORGEOUS!!! anyone browse around on thebabywearer?

who's dp can put your babe to sleep? mine can't! it's so frustrating because dh wants to just sit there & have ezra doze off but it doesn't happen that way. it would be lovely if that were the case but it's not reality. you have to MOVE! and then he gets everso frustrated with me when he can't get ezra to sleep as if it's my fault. of course, after hearing those cries i can't resist "the rescue" but dh won't ever learn how to soothe him if i keep taking over. i'm stuck between a rock & a hard place on this one. i guess i'm the mama & just need to do it. or do i?

stephanie asl.gif

#134 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:08 AM

Ok, I was curious, here's some info....

Quote:
People who are allergic to latex may also react to banana, avocado, kiwi fruit, chestnut, plum, peach, cherry, apricot, fig, papaya, tomato, potato and some other plant foods. The list is still growing. The reason is that these plants contain proteins which are similar enough to latex proteins to react with our allergy-producing antibodies to latex.

#135 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemommaof1 View Post
~VObetz~ Sorry you dh didn't make the Oct. class but like you said in the years to come it wouldn't matter. Is he already hired as a firefighter? My dh is still finishing up his paramedic class : I am so ready for it all to be over. This has been going on for 13 months now!!! This was the first time a class was offered to already paid staff and there were a few glitches in the system so instead of a 9 month program its turned into 13 : Oh well worth it in the end! (really looking forward to the raise )
Is he already hired as a firefighter? Well, yes and no. I don't know if its like this across the board, but the process in Clark County goes something like this: Written test, CPAT, 1st Interview, 2nd interview, psych test/suitability exam, drug test, physical - then the Academy.

So apparently they have to extend a conditional job offer to do the psych test, drug test, and physical. So DH got a conditional job offer as an "alternate" for the first Academy. So technically he should be high on their list for the second Academy, but he had something happen in his physical. (But doesn't know what until Wednesday) So he's got to get that cleared before he can get back on the list for the second Academy.

LOL. There's the long answer for you.

Now he's a paramedic for our ambulance service here. And yes - when he's on shift and Emma sleeps in my bed on his side - we both sleep better.

Vanessa... Happily married to a paramedic - celebrating 10 years of marriage!  Mama to one crazy 6 year old transformer and one chatterbox 4 year old princess.  Daycare provider to many jumping beans  I'm expecting my third in late November. 

#136 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koru View Post
who'd dp can put your babe to sleep? mine can't! it's so frustrating because dh wants to just sit there & have ezra doze off but it doesn't happen that way. it would be lovely if that were the case but it's not reality. you have to MOVE! and then he gets everso frustrated with me when he can't get ezra to sleep as if it's my fault. of course, after hearing those cries i can't resist "the rescue" but dh won't ever learn how to soothe him if i keep taking over. i'm stuck between a rock & a hard place on this one. i guess i'm the mama & just need to do it. or do i?
Dh used to be able to do it but she is more of a mamas girl now. Shes getting slightly more difficult to put to sleep even with me. When she was 9 weeks old my sister had a baby and I left Ash with my dh for 2 days (I came home at night but was at the hospital with sister for the days) He was super good with her. I pumped and he bottle fed her... it was such a learning experience for him and was great bonding. He would be so proud of himself when he got her to burp just so nice to see that he could do it. With ds he was working so much and the bond didn't come until ds was about 4 or 5 months old
anyway... I just rambled on I am in the same spot now (rock and hard place) I usually just go and get her... hes such a help in other ways it doesnt matter right now if he gets her to sleep or I do.

Mommy to Two
#137 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:36 AM

My girls nurse to sleep almost exclusively - naps included! They will fall asleep in the stroller or car seat if the circumstances are just right (full bellies + sleepiness) but I'm pretty much the sole sandman.

I've wondered if I should try to break the habit... but I don't think I have the energy or see a real reason to other than what my family would say (someone else has to be able to do it so you can get a break!). Most of the time it's just me and the girls and the easiest way to get them to take a nap is tandem nursing and they sleep way longer in my lap than if I were to lay them down!

Speaking of sleep - the girls just outgrew our co-sleeper. We have a queen sized bed, so there's just not room for the 4 of us in it. I'd planned to just move the crib in it's place - which I did... but I hate it!!! It's not the right level for our mattress and our bed isn't ideal for sidecarring, so it's just a major PITA right now. But tonight DH just agreed to getting a king sized mattress to put on the floor for all four of us - YAY!!!!!!

Koru - was it the MT I was going to buy from you???
#138 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAX View Post

Mastitus fear is gone. Plugged duct seems to be vanishing and the aches and such are gone. Thank goodness. I am putting in a job application this week and working long hours at night to get it together so I can not get sick!
Oh tell me more about this hanging cradle : I've heard about them or the baby hammock... interested in them.
Also glad to hear your doing better... good luck in the job hunt.

Mommy to Two
#139 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 04:41 AM

Kiran often goes to sleep with dh. She is usually well-fed when it happens. Sometimes she gets fussy and roots but won't take the breast, and those are the times when only dh can get her to sleep. There's an interesting thing she does where she suddenly cries for no discernable reason. She does it for about 30 sec-2 min, then suddenly she's asleep. It's like the crying and sleep are somehow related. (Hey maybe we should try putting her in a room alone and letting her cry for half an hr . . . NOT)

One thing about sleep, Kiran is doing something that I think dd1 went through, it must be a stage, when it is extra difficult for them to filter the unimportant stimuli from that which they need to react to, so if she hears a noise when she's falling asleep it disturbs her, even if it's not very loud. Makes it hard for her to nap in a house with a 3 yo.

Today we all took the day off and went to Renaissance Fest. It's about a 2 hr drive. The weather was perfect. Dd1 slept on the way so miraculously we had no upsets all afternoon. Late in the day we were at a children's area where dd1 was playing on a slide and I was carrying Kiran around to look and listen to all the sights and sounds. It's so awesome to watch someone experience the simplest things for the first time --the way light shines through trees, the sound of children laughing. And to be there with her, to be the one to introduce her to the world.

Then we got sushi (yes we have to drive 100 mi to get good sushi) and it was Rowan's first time for that. It was such a special day, it felt like our anniversary.

Then Kiran cried most of the way home . . . .
#140 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 08:40 AM

We have this hanging cradle and I adore it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-HandMade...QQcmdZViewItem

The woman is super nice to work with and the cradle folds down into this small carrying case. I took it with me to WI this summer and I will again at x-mas. I hung extra hooks at my moms place so when I arrive I just hang it up and we are good to go!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#141 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabrynn82 View Post

Koru - was it the MT I was going to buy from you???
yes...:

i recently had two other inquiries about it, too. i'm so incredibly sad because i was really wanting to get a wrap but just couldn't justify spending the cash right now. hopefully it will turn up today. if not, i'll pm you so you know this MT is out of the running....

stephanie asl.gif

#142 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 01:27 PM

Quote:
We have this hanging cradle and I adore it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-HandMade...QQcmdZViewItem

The woman is super nice to work with and the cradle folds down into this small carrying case. I took it with me to WI this summer and I will again at x-mas. I hung extra hooks at my moms place so when I arrive I just hang it up and we are good to go!
Oh that is nice :
I was looking at this one as well

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...maof1/a1-1.jpg

its more expensive at $120 but I love it. It also hooks to the ceiling.

Does anyone have experience with these? Must do more research before I invest all this money.

Mommy to Two
#143 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Gosh I am goine 4 days and things just fly by.

Miss Maggie is getting chubbier and chubbier. She use to scoot but the last 3 weeks or so she does not. I think its her weight gain. She gained almost 4 pounds in a month. She has rolls and rolls of fat.

Maggie has been chewing for a couple of months ago and do not dare eat something without offering her a bite. Usually just a couple of bites and she is fine. She loves all the squashes that are out there.

I am still looking for a good night sleep. She always wants to be latched on.

Heidi
#144 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 06:05 PM

Hi!

I lurked thru the September thread and wanted to read all the posts before posting.

Can I join in? My Elisabeth was born May 4th, 12:57 pm. I've got a question too, how do you get the little out of LO's bellybutton? It won't come out with a Q-tip.

~firemommaof1, you have my sympathy, Elisabeth gets super-wiggly when she's nursing down at night, and in the night, too. I can tell when she's awake or asleep by how she moves. We just got a crib from DH's aunt to sidecar, I didn't want to at first, but between DH sprawling and E's wrigglng, gach! And we have a CA king--DH is 6'2".

Mama to 2 year old and :: June 14th!
#145 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggirayne View Post
Hi!

I lurked thru the September thread and wanted to read all the posts before posting.

Can I join in? My Elisabeth was born May 4th, 12:57 pm. I've got a question too, how do you get the little out of LO's bellybutton? It won't come out with a Q-tip.

~firemommaof1, you have my sympathy, Elisabeth gets super-wiggly when she's nursing down at night, and in the night, too. I can tell when she's awake or asleep by how she moves. We just got a crib from DH's aunt to sidecar, I didn't want to at first, but between DH sprawling and E's wrigglng, gach! And we have a CA king--DH is 6'2".
Let me be the first to say

I love the name Elisabeth : so welcome to her to! This is a really nice group of ladies.

The night time thing is driving me : maybe I should look into the sidecar thing... we need more room

Mommy to Two
#146 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=sarabrynn82;9381796]My girls nurse to sleep almost exclusively - naps included! They will fall asleep in the stroller or car seat if the circumstances are just right (full bellies + sleepiness) but I'm pretty much the sole sandman.QUOTE]

My dd was like this but now both dd and ds prefer my dh to put them down!!!!:

It is unbelievable at 8:30 I am off duty he puts one down and then the other it is amazing. Sometimes I try to help out but it happens in half the time if he does it...go figure.

Mom of 3.
#147 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 11:05 PM

Yay, Laura! Thanks for teaching my how to multi-quote. I'm loving it .

You ladies have been chatty while I was away! DD was an ideal travel companion on our trip to the left coast...nursed during take-off and landing and slept and nursed the rest of the time. It was so nice to see my folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonna72 View Post
My kiddo rolled over for the first time yesterday (4 months, 2-ish weeks). But only once...
DD rolled twice on her 4 month birthday, while we were in Seattle. But not since. I'm not pushing it, she is just such a content one, and sooooo smiley and alert lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
Oh, and she SUPER grabby these days, like trying to pull my plate off the table at dinner
Iris is also grabbing at everything these days. She loves the sound of paper or plastic crinkling. We tried to eat lunch out at a local restuarant yesterday, and she shrieked (loudly ) with delight the whole time.

Quote:

I love this! And it says they can stay in up to 3 years? Hmmm...

Glad to hear the plugged duct is clearing up. I've also heard cabbage leaves from quite a few mamas. Oh, and good luck on the apps. and finding a place you'll love to live and work in!

Welcome to all the new mamas, nice to have you here.

Off to sit in a hot bath with a glass of cabernet...glad to be back home .

treehugger.gif
#148 of 680 Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM

We have an Amby, but quit using it about a month ago, because DS started trying to roll over onto his tummy everytime we put him in it. He now sleeps on his tummy. There's no room to roll in the Amby, and doesn't look like it for those beds, either. 3 years my arse! The Amby says until a year or sitting or until they can climb out? Oh well.

DD 8 and DS 4 ribbonorange.gif

#149 of 680 Old 10-10-2007, 12:22 AM

Our baby can roll in the cradle for sure. It is big. The weight of his body usually keeps him in place while he is sleeping, although he moves some, but I have watched him roll back and forth when he is awake. He sleeps on hiss side mostly and when he stirs it moves and rocks him back to sleep.

Our friend's 4 year old fits in it. When Clay is bigger we will make it closer to the ground. I got this one because not only is it way cheaper and more portable, it lasts longer and is way better designed imo.

#150 of 680 Old 10-10-2007, 12:28 AM

Had our 4 mo wbv today. Kiran is 15 lbs 8 ozs and 26.5 in tall. Doing great. MD emphasized that food is not recommended before 6 mos. That's about it, I'm wondering if we really need to go to these visits, except for lead testing, which MD is recommending we do early for Kiran as dd1 is high as of the latest test (had one today, but no results till next week at the earliest.)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page