April 2007 babes - November HAS ARRIVED! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I gotta send us over the edge to page 19 already, did I make it?

I think if we all got in room together, we'd be talking and chattering pretty loudly and of course, laughing. We'd probably be told to keep it down. !!!!

Vaxs are a very difficult issue, but don't compare the U.S. and Canada to third world countries, we are so vastly different. In this regard, I always say, do what you think is best for your child/ren. We are vax free for a few reasons - dh was never vaxed, alive and well; ancestors lived for eons with out intrusive medicines; overall distrust of the medical system. Ok, off my soap box, don't flame me, girls, I'm fiery enough already!!

On a lighter note, Scarlet is crawling like mad, she even crawled over to me to let me know she was tired and hungry, and follows us around the house, it is amazing and so dear. My favorite thing about her right now is the feel of her little soft feet when I'm nursing her down at night, just precious.

Max now likes to pick her up and move her around if he's playing or whatever. Makes me kind of nervous, but he does ok. I try to limit that and get her quickly when he does it, but it is pretty cute, he really does love her.

Oh, this is getting too long. Cute pics everyone!
#362 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 05:01 AM

So it is now 3amish, DS has been asleep for 5 hours yay! Unfortunately I haven't. DH is snoring and it is really bothering me tonight, plus AF just decided to visit for the first time since July 2, 2006. Oh well it was a nice run without it from July 2, 2006 till November 19, 2007, would have been happier avoiding it all together till around April though.

So we leave tomorrow to Atlanta for Thanksgiving, we're going to use disposable diapers again with cloth for night time. He just looks so wrong in disposable diapers, but it's only 5 days so I'll deal with my anti-sposies bias that long. It is going to be so much "fun" getting through the airport, we have to bring a carseat this time since we're renting a car (normally my parents pick us up at the airport and they have a carseat for DS). We are also bring down the stroller from my travel system that we never use. Plus two suitcases, since traveling lightly with an infant seems beyond us and three carry on bags (one for me, one for DH and one for DS). It is going to be so much fun .

Of course I'm going to be dealing with this on no sleep, since I rarily sleep well the night before we travel and I never end up sleeping the first night of AF till dawn, sigh.

Oh well on the positive side of things DS is going for the 6 hour stretches of sleep now, which is nice. Oh and he tried a bite of fish tonight, not sure how much he liked it though. First meat like product he's had (he probably won't get most others since DH is allergic to all meats but fish). I also got the best picture of him standing at the baby gate looking like a prisoner, but I haven't uploaded it yet to share. Probably won't get to that till we get home from Thanksgiving either.

Hmm I am apparently feeling a bit wordy this late/early night/morning, probably because there isn't much else to do at 3am.

Sarah nak.gif married to DH Dan (August 2001) dh_malesling.GIF and Mommy to DS Desmond (April 2007) pinktongue.gif, DD Eloise (March 2009) hearts.gif and Sullivan (March 29, 2011) babyboy.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.giflactivist.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif
#363 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrizia View Post
So it is now 3amish, DS has been asleep for 5 hours yay! Unfortunately I haven't. DH is snoring and it is really bothering me tonight, plus AF just decided to visit for the first time since July 2, 2006. Oh well it was a nice run without it from July 2, 2006 till November 19, 2007, would have been happier avoiding it all together till around April though.

So we leave tomorrow to Atlanta for Thanksgiving, we're going to use disposable diapers again with cloth for night time. He just looks so wrong in disposable diapers, but it's only 5 days so I'll deal with my anti-sposies bias that long. It is going to be so much "fun" getting through the airport, we have to bring a carseat this time since we're renting a car (normally my parents pick us up at the airport and they have a carseat for DS). We are also bring down the stroller from my travel system that we never use. Plus two suitcases, since traveling lightly with an infant seems beyond us and three carry on bags (one for me, one for DH and one for DS). It is going to be so much fun .

Of course I'm going to be dealing with this on no sleep, since I rarily sleep well the night before we travel and I never end up sleeping the first night of AF till dawn, sigh.

Oh well on the positive side of things DS is going for the 6 hour stretches of sleep now, which is nice. Oh and he tried a bite of fish tonight, not sure how much he liked it though. First meat like product he's had (he probably won't get most others since DH is allergic to all meats but fish). I also got the best picture of him standing at the baby gate looking like a prisoner, but I haven't uploaded it yet to share. Probably won't get to that till we get home from Thanksgiving either.

Hmm I am apparently feeling a bit wordy this late/early night/morning, probably because there isn't much else to do at 3am.

Have a safe, uneventful trip!

yeeeeeeeah I have nothing else to say. Things are quiet around here, I am waiting until tomorrow when my sister will get in town and other relatives and the T-give festivities can begin That and I am going to bake an apple pie tomorrow, and I am pumped about it. I love an excuse to bake.
G woke up 10 times last night, but who's counting, right??
#364 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 12:20 PM

Hi Ladies
We are back from NE. My grandma died and we were there for a week for the funeral and to clean out her house. Luckily I was w my mom the whole time-dh stayed home. I can relate to the traveling stresses!!! With a 3-yo that is PLing and Noah. We checked 2 carseats and 2 suitcases. I brought my MT for noah and the stroller for Andy. One jar of babyfood, which Noah liked OK. I only brought one carry-on. Plus Andy had his little carrying case. I have learned to not bring anything for me-ie knitting, reading etc...never have time on a trip. But usually DH doesn't come along, so I am THE entertainer. It is exhausting, but I am always glad I went. And my mom is such a great help!

So last night we got 6" of snow-beautiful!!! I guess we are staying home today...no snow tires yet. And after the move I can't find our winter gear! ugh!

I am starting to substitute teach next Monday. My mom is watching the kids for free! Otherwise I wouldn't even take home a half a day's pay! I am aiming for 1-2 days/week and my mom will bring the boys to see me at lunch, so I can nurse Noah. I think it will work out wo me having to pump too much.

Safe travels to all!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL145.../289340117.jpg
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL145.../289340109.jpg
#365 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 12:56 PM

all the pics are so cute!!

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
#366 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 01:08 PM

Om my gosh, this ddc has the cutest babies! When did they all get so big??

Arlo is trying so hard to crawl and he is getting really frustrated. And he's always trying to pull himself up on my legs, which he thinks is really funny.
We all have colds:and it looks like a lovely day outside and I can't bring myself to go to the park. I feel like crap.

I have more things to comment on, but Arlo is awake and I'm going to make myself go outside....
A

Mama to Finn (04/05) Arlo (04/07) and Henry (04/10)
#367 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_anne78 View Post
G woke up 10 times last night, but who's counting, right??
Yikes! :

montanamama - sorry to hear about your grandma

wow - 6" of snow!! I bet it is beautiful. I love the pics of your little guys. So adorable!

ultimateserj - that is so sweet about Caroline getting all bouncy and excited when you walked in the door from shopping. Such a great feeling!

I have a stupid question for anyone that has an answer - okay - maybe not question...more of a "Here's what's happening, I hope it's okay" type thing. We have a dog who sheds pretty badly and we have carpeting through the whole house. Ick! Anyway, I usually have the dog in the kitchen, blocked by the baby gate or I have her in the other part of the house, with a baby gate blocking the room where Scout normally plays in the floor. And I try to vacuum that room often, since I know her little face is always on the carpet. Anyway, sometimes I notice quite a few dog hairs in Scouts poop! I had no idea she was ingesting that much dog hair. I feel bad. : Do you think that it is cause for concern if she has maybe 3 or 4 hairs in her poo every now and then? I just don't want it to do anything to her little tummy. Yuck. It just FEELS gross to type that out. DH keeps saying that we should get rid of the dog, but she is a FANTASTIC dog- so well behaved and so good with Scout....just a nuissance sometimes. But what pet isn't?
#368 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 02:33 PM

UltimateSerj : You have such a sweet looking family!! I love how Elizabeth looks so proud to be holding her sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewpie-o View Post
Here are some pics of Scout - I hadn't taken any in a while because my camera batteries were dead and I kept forgetting to buy some more. :

She's 7 months old today.
How cute is Scout? Where did all that blond hair come from? I don't find she looks thinner though... She looks as chubby and bubbly as ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
On a lighter note, Scarlet is crawling like mad, she even crawled over to me to let me know she was tired and hungry, and follows us around the house, it is amazing and so dear. My favorite thing about her right now is the feel of her little soft feet when I'm nursing her down at night, just precious.
The crawling is the cutest thing ever, isn't it? Romi is all awckward in her attempts to get somewhere quickly... But she gets into all sorts of trouble. Exhausting to check on them all the time. I love the feel of her hands when I nurse at night... How they open up and touch me ever so slightly. Her feet are covered (it's cold here, snowing this morning!!) so I don't get to feel them often anymore.

Quote:

Have a great trip! I can never sleep before a trip either. Like my nerves keep me awake. Going somewhere with a baby is insane! All the stuff to bring is crazy. It gets easier as they get older, but by then they're more mobile and easily annoyed :
#369 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonTana Mama View Post
Hi Ladies
We are back from NE. My grandma died and we were there for a week for the funeral and to clean out her house. Luckily I was w my mom the whole time-dh stayed home.
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma The pictures are so cute though! Are they recent? Cause I see short sleeves and a sun hat... Mmmmm. Makes me long for summer again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn'smama View Post
Arlo is trying so hard to crawl and he is getting really frustrated. And he's always trying to pull himself up on my legs, which he thinks is really funny.
We all have colds:and it looks like a lovely day outside and I can't bring myself to go to the park. I feel like crap.
I get the "climbing on my legs" as well. Not a very effective mode of transport, but it's cute!
I swear romi has had a cold for going on 4 weeks now! The snot that comes out of her nose is unreal. And gross

Liam is home today. Daycare called yesterday because he vomited after lunch. He's fine but tired. So I kept him home. It's weird because I couldn't take care of romi like I normally would and she was crying trying to get my attention all the time. It was hard to divide my attention... You ladies with toddlers at home rock. I'm a wimp. Then again I have no choice since I can't not send him since I'll lose my spot. And he does fun stuff there. See how I justified to make myself feel better?
#370 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 02:48 PM

And I forgot to mention to queenofmycastle that I ordered one lone brown-edge prefold from GMD. I know that is so silly, but I wanted to see if I liked them before seeking out more - plus, I was placing an order for flushable liners at GMD anyway, so I figured I'd just toss a prefold in my shopping cart while I was at it. : Did that lady on diaperswappers ever get back to you about the ones she has fsot?

One thing I didn't think about , though....It will be annoying to prep just 1 prefold

Hugs to little Liam! Hope he feels better soon!
Ya know, my sister's kids have gone to nursery school since they were each 2 years old. They are all so smart and well-adjusted. Very social little creatures. I *think* we are going to homeschool, and I don't plan on going back to work, so as of now, it looks like I'll be at home with Scout or any subsequent kiddos full time. (of course, plans could change) I know there are certainly benefits to having your kids stay at home, but I believe there are a lot of benefits to having them in a good daycare or preschool too!

ETA:

I joined the 21st century and uploaded my first video to YouTube:
Scout rolling around on the bed after a nice nap
#371 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:06 PM

every year around this time, i start looking around for gifts for other people, and in the spirit of giving, i constantly find things i want for myself. This year is the worst because i just keep seeing things i want to buy for loma jane!!!! Arrrrgggg!!!!!!! There is SO MUCH cute stuff out there!!! Help!!!

this morning i stumbled upon THIS

Since I dont have TV, the internet has done its job to replace commercials...:
#372 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:09 PM

oops
#373 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewpie-o View Post
And I forgot to mention to queenofmycastle that I ordered one lone brown-edge prefold from GMD. I know that is so silly, but I wanted to see if I liked them before seeking out more - plus, I was placing an order for flushable liners at GMD anyway, so I figured I'd just toss a prefold in my shopping cart while I was at it. : Did that lady on diaperswappers ever get back to you about the ones she has fsot?

One thing I didn't think about , though....It will be annoying to prep just 1 prefold
Speaking of prefolds... @Queenofmycastle:
did you get the rainbow shorts??? What do you think of 'em???
I didnt realize you have a same age babe!!! Cool!!!
#374 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulyluna View Post
every year around this time, i start looking around for gifts for other people, and in the spirit of giving, i constantly find things i want for myself. This year is the worst because i just keep seeing things i want to buy for loma jane!!!! Arrrrgggg!!!!!!! There is SO MUCH cute stuff out there!!! Help!!!

this morning i stumbled upon THIS
No Etsy talk will happen here. Enough's enough. I draw the line. Haven't we spent enough money, don't we have enough obessions? Can't I just spend a day in peace??
I.must.stay.away.from.etsy
#375 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:18 PM

I was stalking my postman and all I got was some lousy lanolin spray today. I'm waiting on Bamboo prefolds and 4 Goodmama diapers. Why is it taking sooooo looooong (insert whiny voice)?
#376 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 03:41 PM

Hello guys!!!!!! I have missed all of you!!!!!!! Our family has had a hard summer and things are finaly starting to get back in order. I never got to share with everyone the birth of Urijah Iam glad to see that everyone os growing and doing well. Love and peace to all you guys. Glad to be back online.

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

#377 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 04:27 PM

MT Mama- I am sorry to hear about your grandma, but glad to hear your trip went well and you got help from your mom.

Everyone's babes are so cute!!!!

I am having a horrible week. :

I am going to a memorial service tomorrow (my best friend's cousin - but I really consider all of them relatives if mine I've know them my whole life - and it was totally unexpected)...do you ladies think it's ok to take little Johnny? I took him down to the family's house yesterday and everyone loved having him there and I am sure they are expecting and wanting him to come tomorrow...but I am somehow worried that it would be inipropriate.

I finaly got my phsyc. evaluation and I have PPD/OCD/GAD and he sent me for thiroid testing, refered me to counciling and prescribed Zoloft and suggested I wean Johnny, at least partially because of the drug...I have been doing tons of research and talking to LLL leaders and lactation consultants and the pediatrician and everything and my feeling is that it would be ok to BF and be on zoloft but DH feels that I need to be on the Zoloft but that I also need to wean...but I know that will just make everything worse for both of us. It just sucks because it took so long for us to both enjoy BF..I can't deal with it just being taken away - but that's probably for totally selfish reasons; but if I don't take it I will feel like I'm not being a good mother...and it seems like DH has his mind made up that I am no way going to do both...though I'm pleading with him not to give me a final "no" until we get the thiroid results back at least.

Thanks for listening...I don't like to vent too much on here...but I'm too afraid to talk to people about anything negative IRL..I didn't even go to playgroup this morning.

Hmm..on the bright side we leave for NYC tomorrow night, and my MIL will take care of Johnny almost the whole time so maybe I can catch up on sleep and spend some time with DH - I think we may even go out for dinner one evening without the baby (probably less than 4 blocks away though!)
#378 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMomma83 View Post

I finaly got my phsyc. evaluation and I have PPD/OCD/GAD and he sent me for thiroid testing, refered me to counciling and prescribed Zoloft and suggested I wean Johnny, at least partially because of the drug...I have been doing tons of research and talking to LLL leaders and lactation consultants and the pediatrician and everything and my feeling is that it would be ok to BF and be on zoloft but DH feels that I need to be on the Zoloft but that I also need to wean...but I know that will just make everything worse for both of us. It just sucks because it took so long for us to both enjoy BF..I can't deal with it just being taken away - but that's probably for totally selfish reasons; but if I don't take it I will feel like I'm not being a good mother...and it seems like DH has his mind made up that I am no way going to do both...though I'm pleading with him not to give me a final "no" until we get the thiroid results back at least.
)
First of all: good for you for getting help!!
second: hum, I'm on Zoloft and nursing romi. Does that make me selfish? Not to sound bad towards ff mamas, but don't you think the slight possibility of having a bit of medication pass through your milk is still infinitely better than all the chemicals present in formula? Extensive studies have been done with Zoloft and nursing with no ill effect on the baby, especially one that's 7 months!!! So please reconsider, I can't imagine weaning romi... Especially with ppd/ocd (which I have as well).
#379 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 PM

soulyluna - that dress is so gorgeous! I agree w/ doudat, though...making us look at etsy is mean! LOL

Hugs to you, lilmomma! I hope that you get it worked out so that you do not have to wean your little one. I wonder if there are some studies and info that you could actually give to your DH that show the safety of taking zoloft while breastfeeding. I'm sorry you are having a rough week! I hope you have a great time on your trip and it kind of makes up for it.

babycatcher01 - welcome back!!!
#380 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
holy mama! that's so nuts that you can't sleep!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonTana Mama View Post
Hi Ladies
We are back from NE. My grandma died and we were there for a week for the funeral and to clean out her house.
Oh mama, Hugs to you! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, I'm glad the trip wasn't too bad with the boys, though.
A

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#381 of 626 Old 11-20-2007, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Speaking of prefolds... @Queenofmycastle:
did you get the rainbow shorts??? What do you think of 'em???
I didnt realize you have a same age babe!!! Cool!!!
I haven't gotten them yet! Soon, I"m sure, but it takes awhile to get things up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycatcher01 View Post
Hello guys!!!!!! I have missed all of you!!!!!!! Our family has had a hard summer and things are finaly starting to get back in order. I never got to share with everyone the birth of Urijah Iam glad to see that everyone os growing and doing well. Love and peace to all you guys. Glad to be back online.
Post the birth story anyway! Welcome back!

Quote:
Oh, mama, surely you don't have to give it up! What are your dh's resons for wanting you to stop? I think you would be really unhappy if you had to stop, especially against your wishes. Why does your dh decide anyway, escpecially when everyone else says it's fine? (no disrespect meant!)
A

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#382 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 12:04 AM

sorry 'bout the etsy link!:

And I'm sorry to those of you reporting hard weeks. Big things going on...Blessings on your difficult journeys! I've got my share of difficult journeys that perhaps I'll share sometime later, after I get to know my way around here a bit...

But for now, I've got cute and happy things to report:
My sister and i got Sears Christmas portraits done today with "the girls." Loma Jane has a cousin Phoebe who is three weeks older. It was so cute!!! We dressed them up in matching dresses and made them pose over ridiculous back drops!!! It was hilarious, cute and pride inducing as they were such great sports. Pics to come...

oh and, i've been catching most all of loma's poops in the potty lately, which makes me a proud mama every time!! i never tire of the potty catches. But don't get me wrong, i am disgustingly obsessed with cloth diapers as well.
What is about cloth diapers? It's a sickness, and I just can't really understand it.:
#383 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
It's a sickness, and I just can't really understand it.:

I thought I had my stash pretty much the way I wanted it, but it's looking more and more like Scout's skin is not reacting to dipes with poly inners very well (I can't believe it took me so long to realize so now I am revamping AGAIN!! I am having so much trouble letting go of my brand new bG 2.0's. I love them. I'm thinking that maybe with a flushable liner inside, the fabric won't irritate her?? I dunno. Anyway, yeah...now I have a sick obsession with seeking out prefolds and cute wool on diaperswappers. Gees. I have come full circle. :

Can't wait to see pics of the cutie cousins together btw!
#384 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 12:38 AM

doudat- I don't have a problem with BF and taking zoloft..it is just my dh that does

he is afraid of johnny being dependent on it or something...i'm just so exhausted of trying to change his mind...i've been researching and making phone calls all day. he means well, but i have to listen to him..he will always out argue me on eveything because he is always right...there really just isn't any changing his mind or going behind his back... it's just so upsetting i was looking forward to this appt for 6wks thinking things would get better..but they aren't so i just need to come to terms with it and move on.
#385 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 01:19 AM

Lilmomma - are their any naturopathic remedies that might help here?

What's with the trying times lately? I've been down in the mouth and feeling lazy, frustrated at ds and dh and dd has nursed for too long today. A half hour trying to get her to nap (which she didn't, just rested while nursing) and an hour to get to sleep tonight! Sheesh. Something in the air, on coming holiday season, worry, worry, worry, I don't know, I'm rambling.

E - sorry about grandma, that must have been a lot for your family. Hoping you got some good momentos for yourself/family.
#386 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 02:36 AM

#387 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
doudat- I don't have a problem with BF and taking zoloft..it is just my dh that does

he is afraid of johnny being dependent on it or something...i'm just so exhausted of trying to change his mind...i've been researching and making phone calls all day. he means well, but i have to listen to him..he will always out argue me on eveything because he is always right...there really just isn't any changing his mind or going behind his back... it's just so upsetting i was looking forward to this appt for 6wks thinking things would get better..but they aren't so i just need to come to terms with it and move on.
Is there a way you can get your husband to come to the conclusion that it would be safe/even BETTER for you to continue BFing?? Like...hmm I'm not sure how to go about it, but some way for HIM to arrive at the conclusion that BF would be best.

Ok, here's what I am thinking, maybe get together a little packet of info/resources that detail the safety of nursing while on zoloft and the benefits of BFing to helping resolve PPD. Give him the packet and say something like, "Darling, these are some resources the doctor reccomended we look through in order to decide what to do about weaning/not weaning Johnny. I know you understand how much nursing means to me, and I know you love me and love Johnny and want the best for us and our family. Thank you for doing such a good job providing for us, taking care of us and protecting us. I could not ask for a better husband. Will you look through these resources that have a lot of valuable info about our situation? I know you will make the best choice for us and our family." and then pray hard that his heart will be open to the info you are giving him.

I don't know. That's just a thought, the idea is that rather than starting an argument, you're still letting him make a decision, and showing that you trust him. Of course, it might not "work" (as in..you get what you want) and you'd have to be prepared to go with what he chose no matter what if you took this route. So. I don't know. You know your DH better than I do I hope it all works out!
#388 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 10:26 AM

Romi slept!! She SLEPT people:
Went down at 7h15pm. Woke up at 1h45am to nurse and again at 5h30am
Downside: she was up at 5h45am, but whatev. SHE SLEPT!!!!!!!!!! And so did I
#389 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudat View Post
Romi slept!! She SLEPT people:
Went down at 7h15pm. Woke up at 1h45am to nurse and again at 5h30am
Downside: she was up at 5h45am, but whatev. SHE SLEPT!!!!!!!!!! And so did I
Hooray! Hope Liam is feeling better, too.

Now what the heck is Scarlet doing up at 5am? : That's what I get for putting her down at 6:30pm. Oh well, maybe she'll go back to sleep after crawling around for a while.
#390 of 626 Old 11-21-2007, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
Hooray! Hope Liam is feeling better, too.

Now what the heck is Scarlet doing up at 5am? : That's what I get for putting her down at 6:30pm. Oh well, maybe she'll go back to sleep after crawling around for a while.
Haha, we were up at the same time!!
Romi is asleep on me as I type. Then I'm gonna go do some therapeutic shopping. Winter coat maybe? : I have to see if a car is available as we don't own one but use a car sharing service where you rent one by the hour.

Liam is much better. In fact, after his afternoon nap yesterday he was back with a vengeance! He wanted brownies and was jumping all over the place. It was, thankfully, a short-lived virus.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page