September 2007 mamas-Is it really November already? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 01:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just went and looked at the pix of everyone's babies. AWWWW!!! Katie the pic with great gram is just precious. Erica the dizzyland pictures are great. Mommajb your kid are darling. We have the bigs and the little here too. Sabo Aili is just so cute. I love her big eyes. Sanguine it is great to see you here. Oscar is darling and I just love that smile. I hope you are able to find something to help him. My cranial therapist comes to my house and works on Eavan while he is sleeping. Maybe you could find someone like that?
It is so nice to see all the babies and how much they are growing. Dahlia is 10lbs even now and changing so much all the time. She started cooing and has given hints of laughter. She really likes to see me and gives me big gummy grins which just melt my heart. She continues to be a pretty easy baby although she has days like yesterday where she is up all day and is never quite happy. After saying I don't wear her at home I had to yesterday several times. My hotsling pouch was the only thing that would get her to settle.
Wendi
#62 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 01:44 PM

Isn't it grand to start figuring out what your lo wants/needs? I still feel so badly that for his third week of life he cried most of every evening, and we couldn't figure out what he wanted. Only to realize by week four that he was just hungry! It doesn't matter that he ate 20 minutes before - nighttime is for tanking up, mama! Anyway, it just feels so much better to realize what his fusses mean.

I love watching the babies here get bigger and more expressive. Little people, they are!

I have a question about rolling over. How in the world do your LOs get a chance to try this? If DS is laying down on his belly, he's sleeping. When he wakes up, he fusses - so I pick him up. He will lie on his back for quite some time and coo and gurgle and be a happy boy. But on his belly? There's no way he'd let me lie him down on his belly unless he was already asleep. Are babies supposed to get some amount of "tummy time" to work on various skills?

Alasdair will only let me wear him if I'm moving. In the wrap-style carrier or mai tei, we have to be moving quickly, i.e. on a walk or hike. But in the pouch slings he will let me hang out in the kitchen or walk around a store, etc. This leaves me with an amount of time each day of sitting (to eat, to be on the computer, etc.). For this time, and for when I need to cook or use the washroom, the kid is in his bouncy seat. Ten minutes here, five minutes there, adds up to less than an hour every day. But for every one of those minutes, I feel SO guilty. Even though he would rather be in it than be carried usually. And I'm right in front of him, talking to him. I have to figure out a way to get over this. I mean, it isn't as though he lives in the thing.

Geesh. The things that stress you out, eh.
#63 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactivist View Post
I hope you are able to find something to help him. My cranial therapist comes to my house and works on Eavan while he is sleeping. Maybe you could find someone like that?
Thanks Wendi...actually she did come to our house yesterday and realized he truly does cry all the time. I think she imagined he would be calmer at home versus her office, but nope. She said she cannot help him until he's not crying all the time. We're seeing the surgeon tomorrow.

4 kids under 10
#64 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 03:00 PM

hiya a Sept 07 mamas.

hope ur all well

Evangeline is getting big now

she is 7 weeks old and i have already got my first Post Partum Period !!!!!!!!! Blooming heck!!!!

yep AF is here, camped out on my sofa, eating my chocolate, watching MY tv and pissing me off.

so much for no period for up to 6 month when breast feeding!!

anyway must go shes crying

Kiz
#65 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 03:02 PM

I don't think Dahlia will be rolling over any time soon. She makes no effort whatsoever when on her back (just content to lie there and stare) and HATES tummy time. She will instantly start screaming if you lie her on her tummy. I am not worried about it at all. They have all rolled at different times and have been perfectly fine.
Wendi
#66 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 10:25 PM

wanted to introduce myself....I am a 41 yr old SAHM to my 2 month old and my 6 yr old girls. I homeschool my 6 yr old (when I can with a 2 month old). Brianna was born on 9/5 and I was so happy that I was able to do it naturally without drugs! With AmberLeigh I had Stadol and hated it so this time I was determined to do it drug free. Luckily, I had only 2 hours of hard labor and 10 minutes of pushing.

Brianna was 6 lbs 8 oz and went down to 5 lbs 13 oz but now she is up to 10 lbs 3 oz as of today. She also is now 23 inches and she was 20 inches at birth.

I am exclusively breastfeeding...having to use a shield though. I couldn't BF my first one as my milk never came in. This time it did (thank you Lord) and I am happy to do it and excited as well.

We cosleep with both children and enjoy that : )

I just started to use a sling with Brianna...I am still trying to figure it out : )

I refused all vaccinations today..not sure what I will do in the future. I am thinking I will refuse them but still need to research more.

The only AP thing I don't do is wear cloth diapers on Brianna- I guess if I had someone show me what to do and give me tips, I just might do that also.

Well I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading all your posts.

Lisa
#67 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM

regarding tummy time -
all my kids hated it. i think if your child is *always* on their back it could be a problem if they never get tummy time. mine are worn a lot, and held upright on my shoulder, or lying on my chest. although they're not on the floor on their tummies, they still use their neck and back muscles. in fact the doctor is always amazed at how early they have head control. i don't think i have exceptional babies, just babies who don't spend all day in a car seat carrier.

welcome evergreenmom! my dd was born sept 5 too! and i love the name Brianna!

Mama to three  
#68 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 PM

thanks! She was due 9/24 but I had horrible high blood pressure issues and I was already 4 cm and 80% effaced so they decided to break my water...6 hours later at 3:58 am she was born : ) I can't believe how much better I felt after this birth than the first one...boy Stadol really messed with my mind. After having AmberLeigh they asked me if I wanted to hold her and I said NO...I can't believe it. The drug screwed my mind up.

Lisa
#69 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 11:08 PM

... how do you dress DC? How many layers? I've been dressing ds in a onesy under his clothes and usually a light hat most of the day around the house. We have an old home so the heat is inconsistant, even though we try our best to make it efficent.
What about when you babywear outdoors? I'm just at a loss with the whole clothing thing especially since ds isn't wearing his age quite yet. I seem to space out and forget that when picking up clothes. Although he turned 3 months yesterday, he's still in 0-3 but on the higher end

On co-sleeping: ok this might be a silly question but do you put your blankets over your babe? DS is swaddled and sleeping between us. Now that it's chilly at night we are pulling up our blankets. I have DS's head where our head lies and we cover him a bit with our blankets. I'm just afraid of pulling the covers over ourselves higher in our sleep and covering ds. Is there another way to do this? Putting rails on the end of the bed isn't an option right now.
Speaking of sleeping, we noticed ds's head sweats at night. Does this happen to anyone else? It happens with or without a hat. Again, we've been putting a light hat on him to bed b/c the room gets cold at night. When we first noticed it, we thought it was b/c of the heat. Our bedroom gets really warm when it's warm outside. Anyway, I tried to a search on this and didn't come up with too much...except it can be a sign of CF when they're toddlers.

This weekend I did my first long car ride by myself with DS to go to a baby shower. The ride there went fine as he slept all the way there. On the way back I not only hit traffic but DS cried almost the whole way home, which turned into a 2 hour car ride. I stopped at a couple of rest stops to nurse him. He would seem cool and satisfied, we would start off on the road again, 10 mins. later he would start screaming. It was horrible
It was good to get out though. That's the first time I've been around more than a few people with him. It went well but exhuasting.

sanguine_speed, I was wondering how you were doing as the ds's are 3 months now. glad to hear from you! Oscar looks great! I hope he gets less fussy soon.

evergreenmom

SAHM and loving it with DH, DS (8/4/2007) and DS (10/10/2010)
#70 of 466 Old 11-05-2007, 11:10 PM

I don't put a blanket over my baby while co-sleeping. Also her head does sweat at night but she has lots of hair. Brianna sometimes hates the car as well and will scream her head off...kills me to hear it.
#71 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 12:20 AM

We got some really surprising and happy news today. The rumors circulating about the Army taking the cadets who were pushed into the reserves/national guard and putting them back into active duty were true after all. They offered everyone a deal giving them 3 years active duty and then 3 more years of reserves/national guard. Depending on how well of a job Andrew does on active duty, it would be unlikely that they would take him out of active duty. Also, 3 years Army time is a very long time and things can change quickly over that period, so there's a good chance he can stay active duty. Now Andrew has to be reclassed and be evaluated for his branch, which will let us know where we'll be moving to this winter. Thank goodness that this time somebody else will be moving us for a change! Pray for us that we get Arizona or Washington!

Oh on a seperate note, am I a bad person for not wanting to use a bouncy seat? I see how they can be beneficial for others, especially if you're busy or have your hands full with more than one child. Everyone seems to think I'm crazy for not using it, I try to practice a minimalist philosophy and really do enjoy holding him and wearing him. I just keep thinking that one day he won't want to be in our arms all the time and will want to run around and play, so I'd like to enjoy it while I can. The dishes and laundry can get done later if need be.

nikkihoi - I feel your pain, we have a crier in the car as well. He hates when the car stops at red lights and stop signs, but will stop crying immediately when we are moving again. Since we live in Northern NY, the weather has been in the 40's-50's on most days. I've been putting him in pants, a long sleeve shirt or onesie, and a zip-up sweater or sweatshirt for when we go outside. In the next week or so I'll start putting him in a fleece snowsuit from Columbia for trips to and from the car when it gets more chilly, I expect snow pretty soon. As for sleeping, we typically turn up the heat to make it warmer in the bedroom and sleep with just the sheet or blanket and sheet down by our waists, which usually ends up covering his legs. Since he sleeps between us he gets our body heat as well. If he's overdressed for bed he tends to sweat.

evergreenmom - Welcome to MDC! Glad you could join our group here!

ATD_Mom - Liam has been rolling over for a few weeks now, when we catch him in a good mood he doesn't seem to mind being on his tummy for a few minutes when we're down on the floor with him. I've known lots of babies who hated tummy time, my niece being one of them, so I don't think its a problem because they strengthen muscles in other ways as others have said. Is breastfeeding going easier for you two? I remember you saying you were having some problems early on and we did as well, things still aren't quite right for us.

Sanguine_Speed - Aww what a great smile, he gets it from his mama I hope things start getting easier for you soon

Wendi - Love the new pictures, you have a beautiful family!

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#72 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 AM

These babies are sooo cute! I can't believe how big Oscar is getting, and I agree, he def. has a winning smile. My first cried all the time too...I'm sorry its going that way. She is an amazing little toddler though and it was worth it!

Dahlia is such an adorable, petite little thing! I miss that about my daughter. This one is growing so fast--it will only be a short time and I won't be using my RS much at all. I am thinking of getting a wrap, to amek it easier for me to get him in and out. He spends at least 3 hours a day in a carrier, and ATD--well, I agree. I feel so guilty for any time he spends in his bouncy seat, but he has to be off me for a small amount of time because I totally feel that my first needs one on one time. She is jealous of him even when he is being worn and I am giving her my undivided attention. Poor Haylee!

Nikkihoi--I do cover him when we sleep, but we live in a very drafty place. I am very aware when I'm sleeping, and I cover him with our down blanket (not as heavy as a comforter) and then put my arm over that so it doesn't inch up to his face.

evergreenmom--welcome to the ddc...or whatever its called now that we are over here!
#73 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 12:42 AM

Another car-crier here, too. Sean is a typically happy little guy, but put him in his car seat and he turns into a completely different baby In fact, my older 2 kids did the same thing - amazing how they all hated the car so much, considering most babies are *supposed* to like it.

DS:11 DD:8 DS:3 DS:13 months
#74 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 12:59 AM

It is okay that you don't like a bouncy seat...Brianna only uses hers for a very short period of time each day...it seems to help her poop...I call it the pooping chair.

Where in Northern NY are you from? I grew up in Massena, Ny and have also lived in Plattsburgh and Rouses Point. I go home each year. Now we live in WA.

Lisa
#75 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 AM

Aiyana only cries at red lights and stop signs, too. otherwise she's either sleeping or quiet & content. i have a fairly recent pic of her in my sig. we recently decided we're moving to keystone ski resort so i can begin my bodywork career. i'll be working in the spa and dp will be staying with dd during the days...that's not happening till next season though but it definitely gives us so much to look forward to

Aiyana's head sweats too and I think that's another reason for her baby acne. it's beginning to calm down now tho.

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#76 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

well here they are. A few pictures. I don't like posting pics on the web, but I figured it's time to show you my lil babe. I've realized I don't have really any good pics. In fact we seem to get a lot of him crying, when in fact, he does not cry that much??!! So that's wierd. But here's a couple I picked out and one with me so you can see what I look like too.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...4/IMG_1268.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...4/IMG_1246.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...4/IMG_1280.jpg
I like the middle one even though he's pulling on his face with his hand, so he looks odd..his shirt says "I eat at Moms"

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#77 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 10:57 AM

In the spirit of keeping up with this thread....

takebirthback - you are both adorable!

Wlcome evergreenmom.

My little guy likes to sleep in contact with me - duh! or in his cozy stroller all bundled in the sleeping bag and on the move. He isa in the stroller sleeping in the kitchen right now. The car is not a favorite but we get by using a dummy for all the running I have to do.

gotta go wipe the 2 yo at the potty.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#78 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Welcome, evergreenmom! I'd love to pass on any tips I can about CDing. We LOVE it! And find it so easy. If I have my way, DS will never ever see a disposable diaper or wipe.

KatieJJ334 - Ha! A bad mom for not wanting to use a bouncy seat ... that's funny! I feel horrible for using the darn thing. There are a few moments at night when we need to sit - but DS refuses to let you hold or carry him while sitting. So we set him in the thing, right in front of us, and he is so darn happy. We talk the whole time about how we don't like it. But DH is always telling me - AP is about responding to your baby's needs, isn't it? There are times in the day that DS just wants to be set down. He cries when being held or worn, but coos with delight when you leave him be. This was not in the AP book - I had no idea he might want this!

Nursing in slings
- Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to do this? Esp. in my Moby-style carrier.
#79 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATD_Mom View Post
Nursing in slings - Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to do this? Esp. in my Moby-style carrier.

Have you checked out The Babywearer? Really it just takes practice, practice, practice

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#80 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 02:25 PM

I've been over and around TBW and the links offered there. I just can't figure it out. If baby's head is supposed to be within kissing distance for me, that makes his head about 8" above my no-longer-perky 32Gs. To wrangle his head down there in a tight sling is just so confusing for me.

Oh yes, and nursing is going superbly! All is well here. If I could just figure out how to do it while running errands without running out to the car ...
#81 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreenmom View Post
It is okay that you don't like a bouncy seat...Brianna only uses hers for a very short period of time each day...it seems to help her poop...I call it the pooping chair.

Where in Northern NY are you from? I grew up in Massena, Ny and have also lived in Plattsburgh and Rouses Point. I go home each year. Now we live in WA.

Lisa

I grew up in Potsdam, NY, so not too far from where you grew up! I went to college in Potsdam as well. We just moved to a new house in Norwood to get away from the partying and have a bigger, more affordable place. Where in Washington do you live? I lived there for a short time when I was a teen, in Kennewick in the tri-city area.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#82 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:15 PM

Ah, this moved fast...I am behind....need to catch up..

Lilah had her 2mo appt yesterday with the ped I want for her in the practice....

She weighed in at 10lb 10oz (a gain of almost 2lbs in 5wks) and she grew about 1 1/4" during that time..

They were happy with her and she smiled, coo'd and giggled the entire time....

We chatted about nursing, how things were going and what else I could do for her first cold...she's not a happy camper baby right now..just looks sad and sicky..... but smiles through it. She is sleeping now in her basket....

Mom is still in the coma...I haven't been to see her in a few days bc Lilah is sick and I don't want her to pick up anything in the hospital. She'd be wrapped up T2T but still.....not if she's already sick....I feel awful not going......I was going to go yesterday and stopped by but just ended up in the chapel where I lit a candle for her and for Jessica....and then we went home...I'll try this weekend....

Anyhoo...I wanted to pop in and say hello.

going to try to organize dd1s room today...wish me luck. I think I sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to her these days...
#83 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATD_Mom View Post
Welcome, evergreenmom! I'd love to pass on any tips I can about CDing. We LOVE it! And find it so easy. If I have my way, DS will never ever see a disposable diaper or wipe.

KatieJJ334 - Ha! A bad mom for not wanting to use a bouncy seat ... that's funny! I feel horrible for using the darn thing. There are a few moments at night when we need to sit - but DS refuses to let you hold or carry him while sitting. So we set him in the thing, right in front of us, and he is so darn happy. We talk the whole time about how we don't like it. But DH is always telling me - AP is about responding to your baby's needs, isn't it? There are times in the day that DS just wants to be set down. He cries when being held or worn, but coos with delight when you leave him be. This was not in the AP book - I had no idea he might want this!

Nursing in slings
- Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to do this? Esp. in my Moby-style carrier.
I totally understand how others can benefit from using it. Maybe I'm afraid if I put him in it he'll actually like it? I guess I just feel guilty not having him close to me, he's so calm when he's with us and seems content. Maybe I just need to let go a bit, but so far this is working well for us. Every baby is different so I agree that responding to baby's needs is what's important.

Where do you find all your patterns for the great things you sew? I'm always so impressed with the things you make, I'd really like to try my hand at it. I hear you on nursing while running errands, I can't exactly hold him to nurse while walking around somewhere because he's pushing 15lbs which is a little heavy for me. Its better when I can find a place to sit down but that isn't always possible. A more stretchy sling might make it easier for us.

#84 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:37 PM

ATD--try www.wearyourbaby.com

I have to drop him down, and am still learning, but we did nurse, hands free, in the RS today!

I am looking into a wrap!
#85 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:38 PM

Welcome Evergreenmom. Takebirthback the pics are adorable. You look great. I have that same onesie.

Cosleeping~ Dh and I have our own blankets and we keep them off her entirely. She sleeps on a waterproof pad wrapped in her own blanket. I slide her down to nurse (usually only once in the night) and then slide her back up between our pillows (which are foam and not fluffy). Dahlia's head doesn't sweat but my ds1 was like that. We couldn't put socks on him or cover up his feet while sleeping or he would be drenched. Leave his feet bare and uncovered and he slept so peacefully and would barely sweat.

Dressing babe~ Dahlia usually has one more layer on than I do. I have to use all cotton or she sweats fiercely. Right now she has on a onesie, pants and long sleeved jacket (light cotton) and a light blanket. She gets cold easy so I keep her dressed a bit more warmly than the rest of us. She only wears a hat when out in the world but our house has a very constant temp.

Nursing in sling ~ with big long breasts you have to adjust sling loosely, get baby latched on and then tighten up again. I have good luck with my pouch by put her head toward the shoulder side and then put my boob up and over the rail to her. None of it is hands free but it can help for on the go.

Crying in the car~ big yes here! She is alright if we get moving but she usually screams first. Especially if I am alone. She really likes having someone around to look at and will scream when I am alone.

Dahlia is two months today! She is 10lbs (5lbs 15oz at birth) and solidly in 0-3 month clothes but not at all growing out of them yet. Woohoo!!! I do like having a petite baby. I have a terrible back and it is so hard for me to carry my bigger babies. She is smiling a lot and cooing and just overall so sweet and happy. She is always excited to see me. Her new favorite thing is to be carried in the hotsling pouch. She settles right down and just hangs out. So sweet. Here are some pix of her using her potty and also in the hotsling. http://tinyurl.com/yw2atv

Katie~ congrats on the job situation. So glad that is working out for you.

All the babies are so cute. I am so glad that so many of us are keeping up on this thread.

Saying prayers for Might-mama and her family!!!

Wendi
#86 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM

Does anyone's babies that BF spit up through their nose? I forgot to ask the PED about this yesterday. I feel so bad when she does it.

Lisa
#87 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I've been over and around TBW and the links offered there. I just can't figure it out. If baby's head is supposed to be within kissing distance for me, that makes his head about 8" above my no-longer-perky 32Gs. To wrangle his head down there in a tight sling is just so confusing for me.
when bfing, the baby usually is not in "proper" position. After they finish, you then readjust them back into position. i dont like bfing in a ringsling, i find using a mei tai easier

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#88 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJJ334 View Post
I grew up in Potsdam, NY, so not too far from where you grew up! I went to college in Potsdam as well. We just moved to a new house in Norwood to get away from the partying and have a bigger, more affordable place. Where in Washington do you live? I lived there for a short time when I was a teen, in Kennewick in the tri-city area.

How neat...I have lots of relatives in Potsdam...my aunts and cousins. Norwood is a nice quiet area...do you know the Demo's or the Merchants?

I live in Vancouver right now.

Lisa
#89 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 04:25 PM

E has almost rolled over - from back to side so far. I'm not worried about it. He gets a little tummy time. He sleeps on his tummy too.
All of mine have liked being in the car! I'm so glad!

sanguine_speed Glad to see you on here! Oscar is adorable! I've been keeping up with your blog every now and then trying to keep up with you guys! Praying yall figure out what's wrong with that sweet babe. Keep us posted what the Dr. says.

onemagicmummy

evergreenmom

Katie Wonderful news! Hope you get to move where you want!

jazzybaby9 Aiyana is precious! Love her new picture! Keystone is such a beautiful place!! We stayed at the resort a few years ago. Loved it!

Have a great day mommas!
#90 of 466 Old 11-06-2007, 04:50 PM

Hi Ladies~ Everyone that posted photos.....every baby is so darn adorable!

Gavin hates the car too! Cry cry cry. Breaks my heart, but I have an hour drive to and from work every day.

I wear him at work most of the day in my pocket sling. If I didn't have this I don't know what I'd do. I'd have one soar arm and would only be able to type with one hand, not very productive at work.

For those of you that are having issues with crying babies. Check out the book HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK. http://www.thehappiestbaby.com It worked wonders for us especially in the first month. Now we've got the routine down.
Swaddle
Side/Stomach position
Ssshhhh
Swing
Sucking

My husband has discovered that Gavin LOVES Doo Wop love songs. If he dances with him to this music and sings to him he stops crying instantly. I also discovered that he LOVES Carmina Burana. It came on the radio in the car and he stopped crying.
What ever works, ya know.

But I REALLY REALLY recommend the book I mentioned above.....it is quite amazing how it works. The Dr. that wrote it has a video as well.

Laura~ wife to my stuntman, Stig, mama to Gavin Rutgar reading.gif(4) and now Wyatt Andreas (1) and 2 little angel1.gif.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page