no touch things in the same unit as toys? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-18-2003, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have taken all of our breakables and such out of our living room and now that our entertainment center shelves are empty except for the vcr would it be too confusing for baby for us to put the toys in the shelves but still not let her touch the items on the top.

What I am trying to ask is are we crazy to thing that she can play witht the items on the bottom shelves but not the vcr on the top. We keep taking her away from the vcr when she touches it.

It seem silly to not have her toys on all those empty shelves but will that just confuse things.

She is 7 months old right now and crawling, pulling up and furn walking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2003, 03:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It doesn't sound crazy to me. And even if she touches the VCR a time or two, she's probably not going to break it. We plan on leaving our DVD's right where they are on racks easily within reach--no place else to put them. If my 3yo niece didn't manage to destroy them in the 2 weeks she stayed with us (she's a little hellion--I love her, but she's a menace), our little one isn't going to, either.

breastfeeding, babywearing, homeschooling Heathen parent to my little Wanderer, 7 1/2 , and baby Elf-stone, 3/11!

User Tag List