September 07 Mommas-- Happy New Year, It's Jan.! - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 604 Old 02-01-2008, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just me...

STILL AWAKE.....

turned back on the computer bc i couldn't get to sleep...

everyone else still sleeping...

ALL THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED....well, most of them. Over 200 in the 3 counties around us....but it's warming up now...about 35 so....some are delayed....darn ice/slush...

Dp should be up by now...hmmmm......

I'd try to get back to sleep but seeing as how I have been up since 330 (d#@$ body....) and dd1 will more than likely be up within the next hour or so, doesn't seem worth it..

I just bent a finger the wrong way ever so slightly.......(d#@$ finger) and now it aches.....

I'm hungry......cheerios maybe???

I'll check in later with proper personals.....
#602 of 604 Old 02-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Thank you all SO MUCH for the hugs, advice & commiseration! Along with a decent night of sleep and waking to a nice fluffy snow, today looks promising. Tele-therapy sounds like a great idea. Getting some time to myself is in order. Getting away w/just Ru, yes. Journaling, check. Thank you all so much, it really helps to get your feedback!
#603 of 604 Old 02-01-2008, 10:45 AM

Good morning.

The snow has started here, there is a severe weather warning between 9am today and 5am Saturday. Andrew has to drive 2 1/2 hours later this afternoon to go to drill for the weekend, I'm really worried because the route he has to take just had a 10 car pileup last weekend because of the snow. I'm going to make him call his unit and found out what they plan to do and if they're forcing people to come in despite the weather, it would be pretty ridiculous if they are (But I wouldn't put it past the Army )

Plaid Leopard - I'm sorry your SIL doesn't share more with you. I was pregnant with my brother's girlfriend, and while it was nice to be around someone going through the same things our ideas about pregnancy and birth are completely different. She's 20 and has three children all under the age of four and had c-sections with all of them, she admits that she never educated herself about childbirth and just went along with her doctor on everything. I was able to help her with breastfeeding for the first time but she only made it 3 weeks

Sunshine - I have nights like that pretty often. It stinks when everybody else is sleeping and you SHOULD be sleeping too but wide awake.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#604 of 604 Old 02-01-2008, 10:52 AM

Here is the link to the feb. thread: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=839796

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page