What do I need again? (due May/June) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-15-2008, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was standing in a consignment sale after racking up clothes for dd who is growing out of everything and thought should I get something for the new baby.... I don't know what I need! :LOL I have a lot of gn nb clothes, I need to check my cd stash and I have carriers lent out to friends. ( I want a new Sachi and a RS probably) I'm over my poophobia and will need cloth wipes and PP pads for me....oh and breast pads not the sposie ones! I thought since I've been enjoying a shower for the last year or so I miiiiiiiight get a second hand bouncy seat (checking CPSC). Am I missing something? Its been 3 years so I can't even think what did I need last time I want this time. I know there was stuff I was unsure about that I got jic that I *didn't* need!

guess I better check since dd was an October babe how much spring/summer stuff I have!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2008, 07:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nm

I guess this question was recently answered . I thought of things...I made notes and I'm off again.Just figured with parenting style similarities I'd post to this board.

User Tag List