infant acne or something else? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-27-2008, 02:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I figure this has to be acne, but along with the spots there are large red splotches that come up, they do come and go in intensity, the rash/acne has been slowly growing across her face and now onto her neck and upper chest over the last week. Sometimes it is hardly noticeable, others times it is "what is wrong with my baby??". Also the 'acne' is all across her scalp too. I can see it under her hair. She spits up all the time so surely this is just acne caused by that right? Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I don't have any other reasons for concern. She is a bit colicy and I've changed my diet in every way trying to undo it, but I think it has more to do with being held, seeing as she cries for no reason more at night than during the day. I didn't plan on cosleeping but she wants what she wants and I want sleep. Anyway the crying might be related because it does seem to happen more often since the rash/acne popped up. Help?

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

User Tag List