Name one of Your Favorite Little one Memories - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-29-2008, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
His first laugh. We had just gone back to work after my maternity leave (he comes to work with me), and I was nursing him. I made a clicking noise with my mouth to try to get him to smile, and he laughed so loudly while still halfway latched on! I wasn't expecting him to laugh for weeks (he was only 7 weeks old), so it was so surprising and adorable.

He was in the hospital for the week leading up to Christmas, and we were discharged on Christmas Day. We did presents with him and our older kids as soon as we got home, and he zonked out during the gift-opening. I have the sweetest picture of him asleep with all his Christmas gifts piled up around him.

And (last one, I promise) on the first warm day of the year this year, I took the kids to the park. Gavin & I were sitting on the park bench watching the big kids play, and he snuggled up to my chest and fell asleep. I just sat there looking at him and thinking how beautiful he was and how lucky I am to be his mama. The weather was so nice, just the tiniest breeze blowing, birds were singing, and I was just completely content and at peace with life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List