September 07 mamas - It's February! Will you be my Valentine? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOW! ro is now going to sleep at 7pm... and it's 9:18... she's still asleep. she stirred once, but she had gotten herself back to sleep before i even made it into our room. i'm so proud of my little one.

off to read the nap section of NCSS!!!!!!

Lindsay + Trev = DD RóisÃ*n (9/07) & DS Ãamonn (7/2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Plaid Leopard – Don’t feel bad about tangling Yann in the wrap – it happens, we are, after all human, and he wasn’t hurt. I overheated Marty’s food the other night and he spit it all out and shook his head furiously to let me know I burned him…sure makes you feel great, huh? If this is the worst that happens then I think we’re doing pretty good!

Jbirdbrain – Oooh, you have to post a pic of your new hair! I think I *may* go the weekend after Valentine’s to change my color too for the first time in years. DH will be away, so I figured I’d surprise him. IDK.

Sabo – Your comment about DS using too much calcium during your pregnancy, can that really happen? My teeth are suddenly starting to discolor with every cup of coffee I drink and they look really transparent in spots. I never had this problem and always had super-white teeth. Just wondering I’m really sorry about the house. DH and I went through a similar experience with our home – we actually paid a deposit, home inspector, and septic inspector before the sellers took the home off the market. We were out about $3k and we were heartbroken and furious, though in the end we are better off. The house would have broken us financially trying to make repairs. Sometimes things work out for the better even if it doesn’t seem so in the moment. Have faith

Katie – Glad DH arrived safe and sound. What a terrible time to have to travel.

Beemama – I’m glad you’re able to work thorough this but am sorry you have to do so much of it on your own. I hope increased blogging helps you get it out there and is healing for you. :

KurimiSophia – Your good energy is rubbing off…thanks for the :

SuzyLee - So nice to “meet” you. Naps vary, though I can usually get one good one in the morning (2 hours) and a shorter one around 3:00 pm (1 – 1 ½ hours). Some days DS sleep strikes though and just won’t nap. Those days, crankpot is his middle name! It is hard to get them into a routine, and patience is key…you can do it and we’re here for you when things are good or when you think you can’t do it…we’ve all been there at one moment or another. Welcome!

Wendi – I’m so glad I could help…sometimes I feel so close to all of you, but so far too. I’m desperately trying to catch up and virtual hugs just don’t have the same feeling KWIM? I hope that hope helps you and that Jess does as well. Talk to her…she has a way of “showing up” when you need her. :

Anaed - Welcome to the group! Congrats on your home birth – that must have been amazing. Anya sounds like a lot of fun (and energy). Both of your girls are just gorgeous! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Bhawkins – I’m glad you survived going back to work and your kids were happy with their childcare arrangement. That is such peace of mind when you’re away from them (I know). I am so envious of your career – wishing, these days, that I had done something more meaningful with my education and had a more inspirational job. Being an L&D nurse must be trying and hard work, but so rewarding. Your babes are just beautiful!

Beemama – Ru looks so happy and sweet!

Katie – Don’t even get me started on IL’s – I call mine my outlaws so there you have it PM me any time you need to vent…I’ve got a whole library of comical yet irritating stories about DH’s beloved family. I hope the trip to see your BIL works out and is better than you’re expecting. It is always nice when life surprises you in a good way

Beemama – Forget socks DS has what we affectionately call “cankles”. His ankles are nearly as wide as his calfs and if I don’t buy socks that are big and go way up his leg they just wiggle right off. My aunt got him some Ugg boots (so ridiculously expensive) but he keeps them on (usually) and doesn’t have to wear socks with them (you’re not supposed to). It is a solution for us and I’m sure there is a comparable imitation out there that won’t break the bank. I would have NEVER spent that much money on shoes for him in a million years.

Greenmagick – You have chickens? That is so cool. I went to a farm as a kid and held this one hen all day while we visited. It is one of my fondest memories.

KurimiSophia – Congrats to Akane!! Sitting up is wonderful!

Sorry it has been so long since I’ve posted. This weekend was my mom’s and DH’s birthdays so needless to say it has been busy. We had the whole fam over Saturday night for some homemade meatsauce and pasta (DH’s choice) as well as a box cake (again, his choice…why did he marry someone who is a mad baker if he wants box cake??? ) and some Boston cream cupcakes I made for my mom which were soooo yummy. I had to get some “real” baking in there somewhere! to DH for putting the kabash on my baking!

Anyway we had a really nice night despite running around frantically all day to get ready for it and having to have my ILs over which puts me in serious stressed mode every time. They just know how to push my buttons. Everyone got along though and I think DH had a really nice night. Yesterday we just kind of hung out and recuperated – DH worked on his car in the garage and DS and I just chilled which even included a nap together at one point which was heavenly – he never sleeps with me anymore

I went Saturday to see my tattoo sketch (finally) and am SO excited. It is going to cover up an old tattoo I had partially removed and is a really nice tribute to mighty-mama, or at least I think so. It will be a bouquet of larkspur and gladiola (DS’ and Gavin’s birth month flowers) with a pink ribbon winding through it (for breast cancer) and the words “I carry you in my heart” (an adaptation of the ee cummings poem “I carry your heart with me”). I go on the 23rd for my first session and I am just busting with excitement…hope I can wait that long! :

Ok, well I have to get some stuff done while DS sleeps…I’m so pooped today. He has been awake an awful lot lately – what the heck is up with that?!

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
Old 02-04-2008, 03:27 PM

the server ate my post yesterday : so i'll try again.

to the new mamas. It's nice to have you here!

All the babes are gorgeous!

On Saturday we took a last-minute trip to Tahoe to see my favorite band play. It was a sweet sixteen party, so they were done by 9:30, so we had the kids in bed by 10, which was awesome! DD1 was getttin' her groove on for sure : She was dancing three feet from the lead singer and it was soooo cute I managed to get my groove on a bit even with a babe tied on me. Sunday morning we went swimming in an indoor pool. That was really good for DS, he'd been complaining lately that he hadn't been swimming in forever. It was a really fast trip, but really good too. The only thing is our heater doesn't work right apparently. We usually heat with wood, but turned the heater on and set the thermostat at 65 so the cats wouldn't freeze to death. Well it was 52 in here when we got home :. I turned on the heater, set the thermostat on 80 and it turned off after 5 minutes (and it was nowhere near 80). DH thinks if we get a better quality thermostat it will work. I hope it's that simple. Anyway, I started a fire, but that's taking a while to warm up the ends of the house. It's 70 in the room with the woodstove, but 60 at the ends of the house. Oh, and we came home to a foot and a half of new snow. It's pretty, but really, it can melt and turn into summer any day now.

Socks - Jamison wears the socks dd1 wore last year (probably an 18 month size?). Baby socks just do not stay on. The socks she wears are supposed to come up to a 1 yo's lower calf, but they're knee-highs on Jamison. It's kinda silly, but it works. We had the same trouble with dd1, too, and with her I bought her a pair of Robeez for the sole purpose of keeping her socks on.

Greenmagick - I'm sorry about your chicken

Well, unpacking and lots of laundry await me, so I'd better go.

Mama to three  
Old 02-04-2008, 03:32 PM

Just a little tip. If you post a big long post and then the server is too busy you can hit the back button and your post will be there. I then copy it to a notepad to post when the server isn't so busy.

Wendi
Old 02-04-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactivist View Post
Just a little tip. If you post a big long post and then the server is too busy you can hit the back button and your post will be there. I then copy it to a notepad to post when the server isn't so busy.

Wendi
My last computer wouldn't save that & I would go back to a blank post... what I started doing, (esp. when there are more server crashes) I'd right click & copy the post & save it elsewhere BEFORE it was lost.

greenmagick~ dang, I'm so sorry about your chicken! Was it a hen? We lost one during our heat wave last summer & it was so sad. We had to "rehab" one, but luckily it was fall & not too cold, yet. Ack, they're so vulnerable! I'm jealous of your upcoming chicks! We've got 1 more than we're technically allowed but I am glad they're all together/healthy.

mrsb422~ you're such a sweet mama, you always share the caring vibe. So nice to have you here. Can you scan the sketch for the tattoo?

I'm a zombie, this is the 3rd day in 5 that I got very little sleep. This time, Lily woke up at midnight or so and was screaming, it took until 1 to find out it was her ear. We tried all of the stuff we know to do & at 3 dh took her to the ER. Poor kiddo. And now Ruby is sick! She was rattley yesterday and now it's full-blown sickness. I'm trying to be calm about it & go with the flow, but if this is RSV I have to monitor her very closely tomorrow. Nothing like a little anxiety to get you going.

Hope everyone else is having a better morning!
Old 02-04-2008, 04:05 PM

Oh that really sucks that Lily had to go to the ER.
I really hope it isn't RSV. Hang in there. I know that lack of sleep really sets me off. I hope that you get through this week easily and as Plaid says with Grace, Style and Humor. or something to that effect.
Wendi
Old 02-04-2008, 04:11 PM

yes! grace, style & humour.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaninevp922 View Post
The only thing is our heater doesn't work right apparently. We usually heat with wood, but turned the heater on and set the thermostat at 65 so the cats wouldn't freeze to death. Well it was 52 in here when we got home :. I turned on the heater, set the thermostat on 80 and it turned off after 5 minutes (and it was nowhere near 80). DH thinks if we get a better quality thermostat it will work. I hope it's that simple. Anyway, I started a fire, but that's taking a while to warm up the ends of the house. It's 70 in the room with the woodstove, but 60 at the ends of the house. Oh, and we came home to a foot and a half of new snow. It's pretty, but really, it can melt and turn into summer any day now.

We're having the same problem in our house. At first we thought it was the thermostat because I would set it to 68-70 and it would only get to 65. It was actually getting down into the 50's inside on most days, so we had that replaced. Then it kept happening and I would have to get up in the middle of the night to make sure the house stayed warm. I would turn it on and it would shut off 5 minutes later. We finally found that the problem is a combination of the furnace being old and it not being able to sufficiently cool itself anymore. We use natural gas heat so the furnace has to cool off before it will turn on again and it wasn't doing that. So now the entire furnace has to be replaced . In the mean-time I have found that taking the door off the front of the furnace allows it to cool off quicker and operate normally. I hope this isn't the case with your's.

Do you have a doorway fan that you can use to blow warm air to other ends of the house? Our fireplace is in the living room and we have a fan that attaches to the top of the door to circulate warm air, it can get up to 80 in our living room and be freezing in other ends of the house without it.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

Old 02-04-2008, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb422 View Post

Sorry it has been so long since I’ve posted. This weekend was my mom’s and DH’s birthdays so needless to say it has been busy. We had the whole fam over Saturday night for some homemade meatsauce and pasta (DH’s choice) as well as a box cake (again, his choice…why did he marry someone who is a mad baker if he wants box cake??? ) and some Boston cream cupcakes I made for my mom which were soooo yummy. I had to get some “real” baking in there somewhere! to DH for putting the kabash on my baking!

Anyway we had a really nice night despite running around frantically all day to get ready for it and having to have my ILs over which puts me in serious stressed mode every time. They just know how to push my buttons. Everyone got along though and I think DH had a really nice night. Yesterday we just kind of hung out and recuperated – DH worked on his car in the garage and DS and I just chilled which even included a nap together at one point which was heavenly – he never sleeps with me anymore

I went Saturday to see my tattoo sketch (finally) and am SO excited. It is going to cover up an old tattoo I had partially removed and is a really nice tribute to mighty-mama, or at least I think so. It will be a bouquet of larkspur and gladiola (DS’ and Gavin’s birth month flowers) with a pink ribbon winding through it (for breast cancer) and the words “I carry you in my heart” (an adaptation of the ee cummings poem “I carry your heart with me”). I go on the 23rd for my first session and I am just busting with excitement…hope I can wait that long! :

Ok, well I have to get some stuff done while DS sleeps…I’m so pooped today. He has been awake an awful lot lately – what the heck is up with that?!

Good luck on the tattoo, it sounds lovely! If you'll be so kind to show us I can't wait to see it

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

Old 02-04-2008, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanbh View Post
WOW! ro is now going to sleep at 7pm... and it's 9:18... she's still asleep. she stirred once, but she had gotten herself back to sleep before i even made it into our room. i'm so proud of my little one.

off to read the nap section of NCSS!!!!!!
Yay Ro! We had a good night last night also, Liam stayed up with us while we watched the superbowl but was in bed by 10:30 and didn't wake up again until 5am when Andrew got up for work! He then went on to sleep until 11, I was in total heaven. Good luck with the napping!

Old 02-04-2008, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemama View Post
My last computer wouldn't save that & I would go back to a blank post... what I started doing, (esp. when there are more server crashes) I'd right click & copy the post & save it elsewhere BEFORE it was lost.

greenmagick~ dang, I'm so sorry about your chicken! Was it a hen? We lost one during our heat wave last summer & it was so sad. We had to "rehab" one, but luckily it was fall & not too cold, yet. Ack, they're so vulnerable! I'm jealous of your upcoming chicks! We've got 1 more than we're technically allowed but I am glad they're all together/healthy.

mrsb422~ you're such a sweet mama, you always share the caring vibe. So nice to have you here. Can you scan the sketch for the tattoo?

I'm a zombie, this is the 3rd day in 5 that I got very little sleep. This time, Lily woke up at midnight or so and was screaming, it took until 1 to find out it was her ear. We tried all of the stuff we know to do & at 3 dh took her to the ER. Poor kiddo. And now Ruby is sick! She was rattley yesterday and now it's full-blown sickness. I'm trying to be calm about it & go with the flow, but if this is RSV I have to monitor her very closely tomorrow. Nothing like a little anxiety to get you going.

Hope everyone else is having a better morning!

poor Lily. I hope it isn't RSV and both kids recover quickly.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJJ334 View Post
We're having the same problem in our house. At first we thought it was the thermostat because I would set it to 68-70 and it would only get to 65. It was actually getting down into the 50's inside on most days, so we had that replaced. Then it kept happening and I would have to get up in the middle of the night to make sure the house stayed warm. I would turn it on and it would shut off 5 minutes later. We finally found that the problem is a combination of the furnace being old and it not being able to sufficiently cool itself anymore. We use natural gas heat so the furnace has to cool off before it will turn on again and it wasn't doing that. So now the entire furnace has to be replaced . In the mean-time I have found that taking the door off the front of the furnace allows it to cool off quicker and operate normally. I hope this isn't the case with your's.

Do you have a doorway fan that you can use to blow warm air to other ends of the house? Our fireplace is in the living room and we have a fan that attaches to the top of the door to circulate warm air, it can get up to 80 in our living room and be freezing in other ends of the house without it.
our house is brand new, so if it is more than just the thermostat at least it's still under warranty. we just recently installed a ceiling fan near the stove, and we're seeing if that's going to be effective enough. if not dh will cut a "window" out above the doorway that leads to the back of the house, and if that's not enough we'll put a fan in the "window". it's just taking a loooong time today to heat the whole house. at least the sun is shining in the windows - that will help.

Mama to three  
Old 02-04-2008, 04:51 PM

mrsb- can't wait to see pics of the tattoo!

leanbh- i'm jealous!! ro needs to come give otto some lessons on sleeping!

my hair turned out pretty good- i went mostly back to my natural color but couldn't resist a shock of blond for my bangs.

i'm pretty sure i have a sinus infection though i've been trying to treat it myself but i might break down and go to the dr...i'm not able to sleep (otto's not really helping on that front- waking up once an hour for the last two nights) so i feel like i can't really get well, you know? anyone have tried and true breastfeeding friendly remedies??

Mama to Otto (9/07) and expecting Greta (EDD 6/13)  familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.giflactivist.gif

Old 02-04-2008, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaninevp922 View Post
our house is brand new, so if it is more than just the thermostat at least it's still under warranty. we just recently installed a ceiling fan near the stove, and we're seeing if that's going to be effective enough. if not dh will cut a "window" out above the doorway that leads to the back of the house, and if that's not enough we'll put a fan in the "window". it's just taking a loooong time today to heat the whole house. at least the sun is shining in the windows - that will help.

Thank goodness for warranties! Our's is probably 10 years old? Not ancient, but according to the furnace guy they don't last much longer than 12 or 13 years. We have a vent "window" in our living room as well as the fan, we have an exposed beam ceiling so I'm not sure if the height of the room has anything to do with how hot it gets in here in comparison to the rest of the house.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbirdbrain View Post
anyone have tried and true breastfeeding friendly remedies??
I swear by the Neti Pot for sinus infections. Also if you have the sinus pressure and yellow ropy mucus (I know TMI) you can use Kali Bichromium homeopathic and it works wonders. I hope you get better quickly.
Wendi
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

I wanted to add that we caught the first poop in the potty today, I'm so proud ::

Old 02-04-2008, 07:27 PM

KatieJJ334 Hurray for potty poopers!
I caught 3 poops today from Mr. Pooper ( he poops a lot!) and 3 or 4 pees. It is exciting isn't it?

beemama- sending healing vibes to your little ones. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

jbirdbrain- how are you feeling? I think I am working on a sinus infection too. I've had a nasty headache all day.
I took a long, hot shower with Eucalyptus and Mint oil and that helped a bit. I should do the neti pot as well.
I want to see your new hair. I bought some red dye the other day but haven't found the time to do my hair. I used to dye my hair all the time but now it just really goes against my natural/green living ideals. I get tired of my hair though, esprcially since it's growing out and looks crappy.

I'll be back. I have to put Y down - he's finally asleep! - and I really need to pee.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaid Leopard View Post
KatieJJ334 Hurray for potty poopers!
I caught 3 poops today from Mr. Pooper ( he poops a lot!) and 3 or 4 pees. It is exciting isn't it?

I've gotten really good at catching the pees, but his poops have become so unpredictable lately. I can always count on him going right after he wakes up in the morning so that's what I'm going to try for. During the day he might not go at all or he might go 3 times and still no obvious cues, but it's a start!

Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 PM

So today its 75 out and there is still some snow on the ground. This weather is crazy : At leat we got to play outside today, even though its a complete mudpit

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

Old 02-04-2008, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

When I am dancing by myself I tend to put on old punk stuff.
With the kids I like to put on ska, 80's New wave or pop, or the Pogues.
I just bounced Yann to sleep to Toots and the Maytals.
He likes Billie Holiday as well.
I caught Toots and the Maytals on the reggae music channel today

Old 02-04-2008, 08:21 PM

I'm baaaack!

Y woke up when I put him down a minute ago, then reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair and started laughing. He discovered my hair this morning, and spent a long time touching, pulling, caressing and of course trying to put handfuls in his mouth. I had to nurse him back to sleep. He must be going through another growth spurt, he is nursing so much lately. He is also becoming more and more interested in food. He smacks his lips when he sees some.

He is also definitely teething. He is fussy, and today he did the old chomp-n-pull trick on my nipple. Ouch!

Last night when I was nursing him to sleep, he stopped nursing, reached up and put his hand on my mouth , and started saying ah ahh ahhhh ah. I began to sing Rock-a-bye Baby, and he latched on again. When I stopped singing he stopped nursing again, touched my face and he "sang" again until I started singing again. Then he smiled and latched on again. So, so sweet this little babe of mine!

jeaninevp922 - glad you had a good trip.

greenmagick - so sorry about your chicken.

MrsbI'm eager to see your tattoo.

KurimiSophiaThat's exciting about Akane sitting up!

Welcome Anaed

Teeth - I don't know if it is pregnancy related, but my teeth have definitely seen better days! Before I got pregnant for the first time a friend asked how I kept my teeth so white - and I was a smoker, coffee and soda drinker, big candy/sugar eater, never went to the dentist... Now my teeth are yellow, I just had to have 6 cavities filled, my gums are receding, which is not pretty. My teeth are big anyway, but now that my gums are receding I look like I have big ole horse teeth - especially in photos. Makes me not want to smile

socks - never stay on! Try tights.

Ok, I want to say more to everybody but I really have to go.

Good night all.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:09 PM

Hello mommies! Finally caught up w/ the posts... the babes are adorable. I know we discussed this last month but my hair is still falling out. I'm getting scared it won't stop. Its been steadily falling out for over a month now...any idea of when it will stop? Also just wanted to add that dd is really getting fun- finding her toes, laughing, pinching, singing, trying to sit, roll, and stand. It's my first so i'm soaking up every second and loving it.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy07 View Post
Hello mommies! Finally caught up w/ the posts... the babes are adorable. I know we discussed this last month but my hair is still falling out. I'm getting scared it won't stop. Its been steadily falling out for over a month now...any idea of when it will stop? Also just wanted to add that dd is really getting fun- finding her toes, laughing, pinching, singing, trying to sit, roll, and stand. It's my first so i'm soaking up every second and loving it.
Our babes were born on the same day!

Old 02-05-2008, 01:43 AM

For socks.. we too bought the toddler socks and pull them up like knee highs. I also saw that baby gap sells knee highs. works like a charm!

still no sleep at my house... and my ECFE group made me feel bad about it (like i need to train him ASAP)... and then i get mad at myself for feeling bad. why do i let other's opinions effect me? i am struggling with that right now.

Suzan, mama to DS 9-18-07 and #2 EDD 3/4/10 GIRL!.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Last night when I was nursing him to sleep, he stopped nursing, reached up and put his hand on my mouth , and started saying ah ahh ahhhh ah. I began to sing Rock-a-bye Baby, and he latched on again. When I stopped singing he stopped nursing again, touched my face and he "sang" again until I started singing again. Then he smiled and latched on again. So, so sweet this little babe of mine!

that is so sweet!

Ru has a really deep, croupy cough. She just coughed so hard that she threw up all over the (freshly washed) moby. Poor little girl! She is mostly fussy today but still flashes us those smiles!!
Old 02-05-2008, 12:45 PM

Cain has a nice deep cough now too. I cant say I am too surprised as the rest of us have been coughing for weeks. He hasnt thrown up from it yet, but he has gagged pretty bad I am not ready for this......Lilah didnt even have her first sniffle until she was 15 months and then again at 22. SInce then it seems like she is constantly sick, so I guess Cian will get an early start building his immune system!

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

Old 02-05-2008, 01:55 PM

katie and plaid: glad you're having success with ECing!! We were catching a lot of pees (no cues, all on timing) but I've gotten lazy...well.. The semester started up again and I just haven't been able to give it the same attention.

Chaya the flying nun

And passed out after 5 hours at the Unified Wine and Grape Symposium

New Mamas!

Socks, shmocks,
I vote for BabyLegs. They keep her legs warm, look super cute, keep her socks on, and make diaper changes easier than tights...imho.

Hope all the sick mommies and babies recover quickly ::

My babies were born at home! 09/07, 01/10, and 09/12 joy.gif

Old 02-05-2008, 01:59 PM

Just for clarification sake, I should mention that Chaya was sleeping in that photo, not really passed out from drinking wine for 5 hours... where's the paranoid smiley?

My babies were born at home! 09/07, 01/10, and 09/12 joy.gif

Old 02-05-2008, 02:16 PM

falicia - chaya's gorgeous!

Mama to three  
Old 02-05-2008, 02:27 PM

Jamison is 5 months old today . Our little babes are growing up so fast :

Last night she rolled over from back to front Woohoo! I'm not really sure why she did (twice), since she hates tummy time, but I was very proud nonetheless

Mama to three  

User Tag List