September 07 mamas - It's February! Will you be my Valentine? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 460 Old 02-06-2008, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't wait until sickness is beind all of us! That's what stinks most about this time of year. I'm trying to keep Liam and I as isolated as possible in order to avoid it, it's not very fun but so far so good.

Jazzy - So glad it came back normal. I hope you're holding up well and Aiyana is doing well. Hoping for good results on the MRI!

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 460 Old 02-06-2008, 10:41 PM

Thanks for all the support mamas. Just wanted to share that dd just rolled from back to front for the first time. We were lying on the floor and she finally got that other hand out from underneath her. She's been rolling from tummy to back for a few weeks but I'm so excited. SHe's been working on this for weeks. I can't beleive how fast she's growing, even though she's only about 13lbs and so tiny. Sorry just had top share..i know you'd all appreciate my joy.
#123 of 460 Old 02-06-2008, 10:47 PM

double posted...thought the server ate it
#124 of 460 Old 02-06-2008, 11:13 PM

Sanguine, I am so glad Oscar has been calmer. I hope by now he is feeling better.

Kurumi, do not tell my kiddos that Curious Gerge is at the museum! Our membership expired Dec 1 and I was hoping to do the wonderlab instead this time around.

Lactivist, I'm glad your day with Eavan went well. Maybe the memory will carry you through some of the rough days.

Fridaxsky, nice to hear from you again.

Falicia, WI can be cold but you can snowshoe! My Grandma lives near Green Bay. Every summer when we would visit my mom would have to remind us to pack jeans and sweaters for in the evening.

Katie, I wish I could cut his exposure down to lower the risk but I can't do that with the other kids. I ask my kids' friends not to play with his hands (because he puts them in his mouth) and the darlings sneeze on him. It's a no win situation.

Okay, i have read about 20 posts, 3 girls are sleeping and Linus has just vomited again. I knew there was a reason we replaced carpeting with hardwood. i may never catch up. I hope everyone else dealing with illness is better soon. Maybe I'll catch up more tomorrow. I miss you ladies.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#125 of 460 Old 02-06-2008, 11:13 PM

What is a bath ring?..... i must investigate!

Suzan, mama to DS 9-18-07 and #2 EDD 3/4/10 GIRL!.
#126 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaid Leopard View Post
all right - no more margaritas for you!

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#127 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 11:16 AM

I am way behind on the posts. I had a long post typed up when it was only like 2 pages long, but it vanished.

Gotta sub to get caught up!

We are good, G is now a thumb-sucker!

More on us later!
#128 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 11:25 AM

jazzbaby~ hope you continue to receive good news on your sweet girl! I hope I can get a minute to go find your birth story.

mommajb~ :you said pestilence, oh my.... hope it's on it's way out of your home.

We're getting better over here, but Ruby's laryngitis cries are heartbreaking! She's still very congested but slept for 2 long stretches last night.

Have you guys seen all of the new smilies? I know these are all too late for our ddc, but looky looky ::::: ::
They have a freaking placenta smilie, for crying out loud! How cool is that!? ::
#129 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
Kurumi, do not tell my kiddos that Curious Gerge is at the museum! Our membership expired Dec 1 and I was hoping to do the wonderlab instead this time around.
No problem. Won't be tellin' them about the cutest curious little monkey ever. :-D Hope you can get a new membership soon. We're hoping to go w/my SIL and her 2 kiddles to see the new exhibit and the Power of Children exhibit.

Things are doing better around here. MIL is still sick, DH is working hard as usual, and things like housecleaning are getting worked out. (Though I'm smiling and nodding at MIL when she tells me that baby girl needs to be more independent.)

We went over to my DH's best friend's last night and I think I about died. They were letting his 13 month old great nephew (yes, you heard me. ) eat McDonald's, Doritos, and sleep w/Kool-Aid in his bottle. (And this after I was begging J. (the friend) to get the little guy an age and developmental appropriate toy instead of Hot Wheels.) So yeah... I felt awful for the little guy. I ended up carrying him around to get him to mellow out to sleep since he was crying and J. was doing nothing about it. What's sad is J. treats him better than his parents do.

And maybe this makes me odd, but I wanted to nurse the little fellow and give him proper milk instead of the junk that was being put in his belly. Anyone else felt like that around another child or is it just me?

I really ought to sub because I get so behind sometimes. Ah the fun of 4 months. :-D
#130 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurumiSophia View Post
And maybe this makes me odd, but I wanted to nurse the little fellow and give him proper milk instead of the junk that was being put in his belly. Anyone else felt like that around another child or is it just me?

I am odd like this too. I want to nurse babies and I want to pick them up when they are left screaming in a bucket while someone jiggles it with their foot.

I am subbed to this thread and it doesn't help me stay caught up. I get an email come here and am two pages behind.
Wendi
#131 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

We're getting hit with a ton of snow again today. Looks like I'll be snow blowing again tonight when Andrew gets home. I actually don't mind it really, it's kind of meditative in a way

I have a "what would you do" question to ask. Some of you might remember my BF that I talked about in the past, the one who made snarky and insensitive comments to me. Well her sister is getting married in March, and is due with her 2nd child in June. We've been talking a lot and she has asked me a lot of questions about bfing and such since she would like to take a more natural approach this time around. She invited me to her wedding and I would really like to go. I talked to BF last night for the first time since our falling out and it's pretty clear she's chosen not to be a nicer person. I talked to her about her sister's wedding and all she had to say were hypercritical things about her getting married and having another baby. I said I was excited for her and wanted to attend and left it at that. Now my question is, would you go to the wedding under the current circumstances, on one hand I would just say to hell with BF and go anyway but on the other I don't know if that's such a good idea. It might just fuel the fire when she learns her sister and I are friends now.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#132 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 02:09 PM

so, dh went in to comfort ro last night when she woke up. and i went in a few minutes after to go to bed... and he just looked at me, and said, she has a tooth.

lo and behold... our little one has her first tooth breaking through. it's sharp!!! it's her bottom right tooth. she's in good form, nice and happy... sleeping a lot better now that it's kind of broken the skin.

i can't believe it!!! i'm weirdly proud of her!

Lindsay + Trev = DD RóisÃ*n (9/07) & DS Ãamonn (7/2010)
#133 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJJ334 View Post
We're getting hit with a ton of snow again today. Looks like I'll be snow blowing again tonight when Andrew gets home. I actually don't mind it really, it's kind of meditative in a way

I have a "what would you do" question to ask. Some of you might remember my BF that I talked about in the past, the one who made snarky and insensitive comments to me. Well her sister is getting married in March, and is due with her 2nd child in June. We've been talking a lot and she has asked me a lot of questions about bfing and such since she would like to take a more natural approach this time around. She invited me to her wedding and I would really like to go. I talked to BF last night for the first time since our falling out and it's pretty clear she's chosen not to be a nicer person. I talked to her about her sister's wedding and all she had to say were hypercritical things about her getting married and having another baby. I said I was excited for her and wanted to attend and left it at that. Now my question is, would you go to the wedding under the current circumstances, on one hand I would just say to hell with BF and go anyway but on the other I don't know if that's such a good idea. It might just fuel the fire when she learns her sister and I are friends now.
i would completely go and not worry about the BF. you were invited as a witness of their special day. go and have fun. rejoice in love. eat, drink, be merry.

Lindsay + Trev = DD RóisÃ*n (9/07) & DS Ãamonn (7/2010)
#134 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 03:17 PM

Katie I would go. It sounds like bf isn't a bf anymore and so I wouldn't worry too much about pissing her off. You are developing a friendship with the sister and so going to her wedding may be a memory you cherish in your friendship with her to come. I hope that makes sense.
Wendi
#135 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 03:20 PM

just popping in to say hi.
I hope I will be able to catch up later.
#136 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 03:51 PM

I'm way behind this month....

Sean has a bit of a cold and stuffy nose and cough. No fever, though. He's been a bit cranky - will only lay on the floor, or sit in his bouncy chair or in his exersaucer for literally 30 seconds before whining and wanting to be held again. My days consist of walking around holding him, looking for things I can do with one hand, like empty the dishwasher. I certainly don't mind holding him, but goodness, a minute here to there to fold laundry would be nice. But really, he is a great baby and we just adore him. He's still not rolling at all, but he gets close sometimes.

I went to the dentist and I have to have a root canal done on the 20th. My tooth really hurts, though, so I'm not sure if I can wait until then.

Money has been so tight Our electric bill has run us around $300 these past few months and we're in a big hole. We had to borrow money from my SIL the other day which I HATE to do, but we had to pay our rent. Luckily we rent from my dad and he doesn't mind if we pay 1/2 the rent the first of the month, and the second 1/2 around the middle of the month. But still,next week we'll have to pay my SIL back ($750) plus the other 1/2 of rent ($600). *sigh* It will get better, right??

I hope you all are doing well. I hope to get caught up on this thread soon!

DS:15 DD:12 DS:7 DS:5
Surrogate baby born: 9/17/12
Surrogate baby due: 12/14/14
#137 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJJ334 View Post
Lactivist - Easy mornings are the best, glad Eavan is being a sweety for you. I haven't done a co-op before but I'm definitely interested if you would be willing to share how they work?
How the morning goes always sets the tone for the day. It didn't start off great today but my dh saved the day! He actually left work and came home for a bit to let me have a shower before I went to a LLL party today. It changed everything for me. Getting a shower was great but feeling loved by him was even better.

As for the co-op they all work in different ways. You have to see it when it is open and then post reserving a spot (after reading post #1 for instructions) and then you order and wait. The coop organizer either has everything shipped to her and then she repacks and sends it out or in this case I have a back end company that will be will shipping everything for me. The goal of a coop is to place a large enough order that we receive a volume discount. I will be running a baby carrier co-op probably in April. This time around (probably early next week) will be Alex toys. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.
Wendi
#138 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 04:00 PM

to all those having sick babies or money troubles or if you just need it!

Wendi
#139 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

I wouldn't say we're not friends now, I dunno, I guess I just don't want to throw the friendship away. I feel like she's throwing it away by treating me the way she has. She's always miserable, always complaining about other people and what they have and what she doesn't have. It's hard not to tell her to get off her behind and start being proactive about her life. Whenever anyone approaches her about this she turns it around on them and makes them feel bad or guilty and refuses to talk to them again. We've been friends for almost 14 years

Wendi - I'm glad DH helped you out this morning. Showers always make me feel like a brand new person, you wouldn't think such a simple thing can help so much but it really does. I will be on the lookout for your co-op, it sounds like fun!

leanbh - Congrats on the first tooth!

EricaE - I hope the money situation gets easier for you soon I'm going through it now as well.

#140 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 05:50 PM

Katie: I would go to the wedding. Sounds like fun!

Leanbh: A tooth?!?! That's awesome. I'm excited for Otto's first one (he's not really showing any signs of getting one anytime soon, other than some serious droolage ) but I wonder if it will change bf'ing...for you experienced mamas, does it?

EricaE: Otto is not rolling over yet either. Like your LO, he's close sometimes, but he's such an easy going baby, its like he's just content to be on his back/tummy and doesn't feel the need to change anything

I'm feeling so much better today- I think the antibiotics are kicking in full force. I ran by the HFS yesterday at lunch and grabbed some probiotics in pill form that hopefully won't mess Otto up the way yogurt and kefir do. Also, Otto slept awesome last night which also helps a mama's outlook on the world.

After hearing from those of you with successful swim stories, I am now obsessed with taking Otto to the pool. I ordered a swim suit yesterday (my old one is a two piece and, ahem, there is no freaking way I'm wearing that in public now) and want to get Otto some kind of floatation helpy thing- I dunno, a life jacket or water wings or something? Ideas?

Mama to Otto (9/07) and expecting Greta (EDD 6/13)  familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.giflactivist.gif

#141 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 07:05 PM

I'm wishing health and prosperity for all the mamas and babies!

Y had a runny, stuffy nose for a t least a week but it has pretty much cleared up.

I am on day 5 of no dairy or soy. Y's eczema really cleared up after 2 days, then the third day it came back, and today he was spitting up a lot and his forehead is looking kind of scaly and bumpy again. I think the culprit must be peanut butter, as I had that on day 3 and today. At least I hope that's all. Otherwise it is probably wheat and/or eggs and that would be a real drag if I had to give those up. But of course I'll do whatever it takes for him to be healthy.

Two days ago I was trying to get him into the Ergo on my back, and somehow I scraped up his face with the velcro on the strap. Then today, he managed to rub his forehead across the back of my earring and got a nice big scratch across it. Poor baby. I feel awful.

I have to go have my last wisdom tooth removed next Thursday. Happy Valentine's Day to me! I went today and the surgeon said that the roots have grown into somewhere (I'm not sure exactly as he was speaking very fast in German and I couldn't catch it), but that could be very bad, make a big hole where there shouldn't be one, which could lead to infection if I don't take antibiotics, and they might break the fillings in the tooth next to the wisom tooth as they are trying to pull it out... egads!

in about three weeks we will be moving out of our house and out of Germany! The kids and I will go visit friends in Belgium for a week or so, and then it's back to the IL's! DH is still waiting for responses from places that he applied to so please, please, please think positive thoughts for us so that we have a place to move to soon.
#142 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaid Leopard View Post
I'm wishing health and prosperity for all the mamas and babies!

Yann had a runny, stuffy nose for a t least a week but it has pretty much cleared up.

I am on day 5 of no dairy or soy. Yann's eczema really cleared up after 2 days, then the third day it came back, and today he was spitting up a lot and his forehead is looking kind of scaly and bumpy again. I think the culprit must be peanut butter, as I had that on day 3 and today. At least I hope that's all. Otherwise it is probably wheat and/or eggs and that would be a real drag if I had to give those up. But of course I'll do whatever it takes for him to be healthy.

Two days ago I was trying to get him into the Ergo on my back, and somehow I scraped up his face with the velcro on the strap. Then today, he managed to rub his forehead across the back of my earring and got a nice big scratch across it. Poor baby. I feel awful.

I have to go have my last wisdom tooth removed next Thursday. Happy Valentine's Day to me! I went today and the surgeon said that the roots have grown into somewhere (I'm not sure exactly as he was speaking very fast in German and I couldn't catch it), but that could be very bad, make a big hole where there shouldn't be one, which could lead to infection if I don't take antibiotics, and they might break the fillings in the tooth next to the wisom tooth as they are trying to pull it out... egads!

in about three weeks we will be moving out of our house and out of Germany! The kids and I will go visit friends in Belgium for a week or so, and then it's back to the IL's! DH is still waiting for responses from places that he applied to so please, please, please think positive thoughts for us so that we have a place to move to soon.
::

Mama to Otto (9/07) and expecting Greta (EDD 6/13)  familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.giflactivist.gif

#143 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 PM

From my husband's younger sister: "Why does it freak you out to see Mikey (her youngest) peeing and pooping but you whip out your boob to feed Akane?"

Um...because he's my youngest nephew and I feel like I'm invading his privacy to see him use the bathroom. :

Feeding my baby is totally different.
#144 of 460 Old 02-07-2008, 11:12 PM

Pottermama – Of course you can join in!

Beemama – I’m so sorry Ru is so sick. The nights are always the worst.

Nikkihoi - to you! I hope you get some rest soon. Gotta love those

Mommajb – OMG that sounds really scary. I hope your LO is ok. Hang in there sweetie

Jazzybaby9 – I love Aiyana’s name if I may say so and am so ecstatic to hear her good news. What a relief!!

Jeanine – I don’t know WTH is up with the server lately, but I totally share your pain! Nice to see you around

Miasmommy – Congratulations to your LO! We definitely share your joy

Mommajb – I hope linus feels better soon!

Beemama - on the smilies…you’re too cute

KurimiSophia – No, I think the desire to nurse every LO around (especially ones that are being mistreated) is pretty normal or at least I hope so because that’s what happens to me! Gavin (Jess’ DS) was crying today when I came to visit and rubbing his face against my chest. I didn’t feel it was appropriate so I handed him to his babysitter (Jess’ cousin) to give him a bottle. It was my milk in the bottle, so I guess it was nearly the same thing. I spoke to Jack about it later because he wasn’t home and he said it would have been fine with him. My heart breaks for kids that don’t have that bond with their mothers just because of the obvious comfort it brings to my son, YKWIM? I’m sorry about your friend’s child because what they are doing is truly horrible no matter what your stance on parenting, natural or not.

Katie – That is a tough one about your friend’s sister’s wedding, but I would go. It is the bride’s day and if she wants you to be there then that is her decision. Amazing friendships are formed over the experiences of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood…I think we can all attest to that. If your friend can’t understand that, or be nice to you, maybe you should reevaluate your friendship with her. BTW this is exactly how Jess and I became friends and she quickly became my best friend. Just a thought…

Leanbh – Congrats

Erica – It WILL get better…it has to, right? Have faith hun!

Lactivist - on feeling loved by DH…sooooo sweet. That comment really warmed my heart. It is when our loved ones notice our appreciation that that love becomes deeper and fueled even further. The carrier co-op sounds really cool.

Jbirdbrain – Yay for feeling better! I’m glad the meds are working.

PlaidLeopard - : Definitely sending positive thoughts your way. You poor thing…I am terrified of the dentist. I hope it isn’t as bad as it sounds!

KurimiSophia – Let it out…I hear you. My mother relates BFing to other bodily functions too…why the heck don’t people get it???? The world is amazingly clueless I swear!

Ok, so if I get the “server is too busy” message one more time I’m going to . How annoying!!!

Anyway, hopefully it’ll come back up soon and I’ll be able to post this…

I went to see Jessica’s boys today and drop off more milk for Gavin. Noah was asleep which, according to Jessica’s cousin, Bri, was a good thing since he is starting to really act out. I think the finality of Jessica leaving him is really setting in now. I can’t even imagine how that little boy is feeling and I just want to make it better, but how do you reason with a 2 ½ year old, right? It is so frustrating that he has to go through this :.

Gavin is HUGE! I cannot believe how big he is getting. He and my DS are probably about the same height (I was on my lunch break, so DS was in daycare) but until now Gavin hasn’t really been very “full.” Well, he is filling in alright! He is so sweet, smiley, and super mellow. He did cry at one point because he had a monster burp, but other than that, nothing but happiness. He is rolling over and scooting around the floor on his tummy in a circle. Most of his baby hair has fallen out except for a long patch on the top of his head that makes a killer Mohawk in the tub I think I may go over this weekend and hang out with Bri since Jack is working what seems like 24/7 these days. It would be nice for the boys to have a “play date”, right? I sat with them for a while and chatted. She seemed really eager to talk to a grown up and I can totally see how that is.

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
#145 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemama View Post
They have a freaking placenta smilie, for crying out loud! How cool is that!? ::
HAH!!

My babies were born at home! 09/07, 01/10, and 09/12 joy.gif

#146 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb422 View Post
KurimiSophia – No, I think the desire to nurse every LO around (especially ones that are being mistreated) is pretty normal or at least I hope so because that’s what happens to me! Gavin (Jess’ DS) was crying today when I came to visit and rubbing his face against my chest. I didn’t feel it was appropriate so I handed him to his babysitter (Jess’ cousin) to give him a bottle. It was my milk in the bottle, so I guess it was nearly the same thing. I spoke to Jack about it later because he wasn’t home and he said it would have been fine with him. My heart breaks for kids that don’t have that bond with their mothers just because of the obvious comfort it brings to my son, YKWIM? I’m sorry about your friend’s child because what they are doing is truly horrible no matter what your stance on parenting, natural or not.
I totally kwym. It was very frustrating during that visit. I find it truly sad that the little guy has the same diet (if not worse) at home and is treated better at J.'s than by his own parents and J.'s kids even see it. The feeling of wanting to nurse the LO was so strong that it sort of just threw me off guard. J.'s wife, M. saw me contemplating nursing the toddler and kindly informed me that even if I tried, he wouldn't know what to do w/it anyways. I honestly wanted to cry inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb422 View Post
KurimiSophia – Let it out…I hear you. My mother relates BFing to other bodily functions too…why the heck don’t people get it???? The world is amazingly clueless I swear!

Ok, so if I get the “server is too busy” message one more time I’m going to . How annoying!!!
Don't get me wrong, I love DH's family but sometimes, I want to thump them on the head for some of the things that come out of their mouths. "You've got to teach the baby be more independent, She needs to learn to cry a little, it'll help her lungs grow, She has to know you can't always meet her needs right than, etc."

I'm with you on the "server too busy" message. It makes me want to too.
#147 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactivist View Post
I am odd like this too. I want to nurse babies and I want to pick them up when they are left screaming in a bucket while someone jiggles it with their foot.
Glad to know I'm not the only odd one here. I think the only other time that it hit me that hard to want to nurse a child that's not mine was seeing a former friend's baby who was put on formula so the mom could go back to work that same week since her hubby wouldn't get a job.
#148 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 05:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi, mamas! Finally found the thread... Though it's late and I need to get some sleep. I started skimming pages but realized it will take me WAY too long to read it all and truly catch up. So, for now, I guess I'm subbing!

sanguine_speed: The pics of Oscar are too adorable! I'm SO glad to hear he's doing better, even if it is all relative. Glad to hear from you!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#149 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 09:59 AM

Ai God, when it rains, it pours. DH just called me to let me know we have NO money in the bank. Someone drained it all. He's going to call the bank when it opens to see what's going on. Merde. This is so not in the realm of shiney.

Not the way I wanted to wake up after getting about 5 and a half hours of sleep. The day's barely begun and I want a do over. This does not bode well.
#150 of 460 Old 02-08-2008, 10:35 AM

: quick healing vibes to all the mamas and babes that are fighting colds and other ickies.

KurumiSophia- I hope your bank is able to set everything right asap....I agree....I would want to go back to "sleep" and start over.

Lucy has found a new sound to make....if she is unhappy it is now a grunt...followed by a leg thrust. She is at the office with me everyday and is held for 90% of the time either in my arms/sling or in my mom's arms...so I would not equate it to not being held....loved on...etc.

At times I worry that she isn't getting enough mat or alone time...(tell me I am crazy and that at 5 months she doesn't need "alone" time). I have a mat behind my desk and I try to make sure she spends some time on it everyday. She has not interest in rolling yet but will scoot herself in a circle. When being held she doesn't want to just sit anymore...she has to stand or move. I think the grunting is boredome.

Lucy and I are off again tomorrow for another week and then we will finally be home for a stretch until April with no travel....yeah.

Love to all....

Michelle Mama to Lucy 9/07
"Seek the wisdom of the ages but, look at the world through the eyes of a child" Ron Wild

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page