January 2008 Mamas! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-01-2008, 12:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadassah View Post
Maybe that is normalfor some but for me it's not. Thank goodness baby poop doesn't stink! In fact maybe it's just me....cause I think the smell is cute.....
If you only KNEW the hell I catch from DH for saying that I don't mind the smell of baby poop at all- It's sweet smelling!! He thinks that's totally gross and is always teasing me for it.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Breastfed baby poop isn't gross at all!

~e, wife to my sweet T , mama to my turtleman (12) , sunshine (9 ), and monkey (6)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 12:06 AM

Oh, and I'm glad there are some other poopy babies in the group

~e, wife to my sweet T , mama to my turtleman (12) , sunshine (9 ), and monkey (6)
Old 04-01-2008, 12:07 AM

Matthew just rolled over. Icant believe it!!!! I laid him on the bed to turn around and get a diaper and wipe and when I turned back around he was on his side so I just left him like that then he got all the way to his belly! Then he was mad because his arm was stuck under him!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:56 PM

We went on vacation last week and actually got dressed every day. It's amazing how much BIGGER he looks when in more then just a t-shirt. (Big Boy) I got a "Yay Mommy" feeling on Thursday when he weighed in at 14lbs 8.5oz and is still EBFing.

We've managed to get into a night-time routine of sorts... he pretty much decided his bed-time is 9pm. We can almost guarantee that he'll be out for the night (with the exception of the "grunt for a boob in the face" moments at 11pm and 3am).

He almost rolled over at Playgroup on Thursday. I say "almost" cause he cheated and pushed off against my leg instead of the floor.

The only "concern" I've had lately is something I noticed in the bath a few weeks ago but really set off the nervous mommy alerts when his aunt was holding/playing with him. When holding him under the arms, his left arm seems to turn red/purple faster then the right. Does anyone else experience/notice this? Is it something I should be worried about?
(I just realized that I actually got a picture of it too. http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Weenie...09129456320370)

Allyson ~ wife to C (1/20/07), mummy to E (1/13/08) , S (7/12/2010)
We're A C E S
Old 04-05-2008, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Very cute little guy you have there Allyson!! As for the purple arm, I don't know. Are you taking him for his well baby visit to the doc soon? You could ask...?

Okay ya'll, I'm off to start a separate thread for April 2008. This thread is toooooooo long. : See you there!

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
Old 04-06-2008, 01:53 AM - Thread Starter

i didn't see the april thread...so i'm going to start another and link it to here. if you already made it happen, then could you put a link here and we'll delete mine? thanks

link to next thread

treehugger.gif river and mountain mama to two amazing dust.gif girls, homebirth.jpg 8.25.05 and h20homebirth.gif 1.13.08, and married to my soulmate of 18 yrs partners.gif

User Tag List