Packababy or Baby Trekker? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-09-2003, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sorry to post another sling thread, but I just can't decide. I have a Maya Wrap and a Kelty backpack. I want a carrier that dd can sleep comfortably in on my back. She tips over in the Maya Wrap and the frame backpack is just not comfortable enough. She always wakes up. However, she loves sitting up high and looking around in the Kelty.

I like the Baby Trekker because baby can face in or out on your back, but it is expensive. The packababy looks nice, but I don't thing the baby can face outwards on your back. I guess there's also the Ergo carrier too.

Can anyone help me with my decision?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-10-2003, 01:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Deffinitely get the Baby Trekker.
I've tried tons and tons of different slings/packs and once I got my Trekker I've never used anything since.
My dd was a preemie and there was even a added strap for "'extra tiny' little ones, so it was just perfect for me. Now my dd is 10mo old and still rides around in it and falls asleep almost everytime.

They are so padded and comfortable.
You can strap them on any way you want.
They're easily ajdustable for 'dads'.
They're machine washable.
and you can nurse in them too!
I found mine used on another baby message board so I'd look around, try E-bay I've seen them there too.

The only ONLY complaint I have, is that with all the padding it gets kinda warm wearing it, but here in Washington, I don't have much problem with that. Depending on where you live it might be uncomfortable to wear if it's really hot outside.

Save up for a good one and you wont have to buy any others
You wont be sorry!

E & K (13yrs) and our flock of 6!

"Hey little one, why don't you go get cleaned up, you look like a country bumkin."
"Mum, I am a country bumkin"

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page