10mos old with bloody discharge! Help! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-12-2003, 01:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Abigail started out with a high temp- 103degrees, on the 7th.The doctors at the ER had given her a catheter to check her urine.
By morning on the 8th, she had diarrhea. She started vomiting and was not able to nurse, because the Dr told me not to nurse her, so I tried to pump, but I couldn't keep up with caring for Abby and pumping too. I pumped when I could, though.
I have had her in the dr's several times, and the ER (two different ones) 1 time each. She had become dehydrated, and the ER had tried to IV her, but couldn't. She started drinking water, and was administered finergrin sp? for the vomiting and diarrhea.
I had noticed some bloody tinged mucous in her diaper, but the drs seemed unconcerned. Now I am starting to think it is vaginal. It is very watery blood. What do I do? I have no insurance, and this is getting ridiculous that the drs know nothing. I had a stool sample taken from her too.
I am able to nurse again, and my supply is coming in slowly, but she is well hydrated! HELP!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2003, 01:15 AM

I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but I am praying for your dd! I hope that someone here can give you the info you need. Blessings!
Old 09-12-2003, 03:04 AM

Sorry no advice here either. Just hope your dd is feeling better soon.

Not to get too personal but you do know that there is insurance for dc that don't have it through their parents work place or other means. Medicaid or something along those lines.

User Tag List