Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
HI Mamas!
Glad we're back!

I found this article today
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/19/us...ng&oref=slogin

I know most of you don't formula feed, but golly, this had me a little panicked, because guess which kind I"m feeding Trixie?
Oh yes Similac Organic. I know I said earlier that I wouldn't feed her Similac but that's what they gave her in the NICU and I wanted the last disruption to her wee system, but now I"m going to change.

grrrr.....
Bear's sugars come from (get this) *corn syrup*. At least it's not high fructose corn syrup... even so, it's depressing. That said, I'm not really sure that it would be less depressing if it was still coming out of a can, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salt_phoenix View Post
On a BETTER note... she's not needed any formula for two days now. It's always a roller coaster with this one! Maybe someday before she's two, she won't need ANY more FF!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noordinaryspider View Post
Dea, please don't be afraid to talk about ff here. I know I take my ability to breastfeed for granted and need a reality check sometimes to keep from buying into society's mandate to get a REAL job and put Terran in daycare. I know I'm better off pulling the cost of a month's worth of formula out of the boys' college funds so i can pay the bills and putting it back later, but swimming upstream and ignoring the criticism inside my own head isn't always easy.
I took my ability to nourish my own children for granted as well. And I'd give anything to be able to put the cost of Bear's formula into a savings account, but quite honestly if it wasn't for WIC and Medicaid, I have no idea how we'd be feeding him right now. :

That said-- Bear is doing really well with the Neocate. He's growing and thriving and healthy and happy, and hasn't passed bloody stools (visible or occult-- yup, we still test regularly) or bloody puke since the switch. I'm finally getting used to the idea that I don't have any milk (so difficult when I was pregnant and/or nursing for six solid years , and thinking positively about the fact that at six months, when Bear can be tested off of the Neocate, we'll be moving first to hydrolized formula and then back to regular Similac if he tolerates that well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenytoona View Post
Anyone find their babe seems to have suddenly (overnight even) jumped up in clothing sizes. I swear Sunday I was popping her into 0-3 month things and 3-6 months looked too big. And Monday, everything I pulled out in 0-3 was suddenly not coming anywhere near fitting her! Oy! I don't have so many warmer clothes in 3-6, as I figured 3-6 would be pretty much all summer. ha! Off to the thrift I will be a-going soon. I need to jump into the getting more OS diapers realm here. She's growing, oh my is she ever.
Bear is built entirely differently from my older three; He's got these long arms and legs that stick out of things. None of my other kids *ever* outgrew things with their limbs, but Bear's ankles can often be found showing... below a good inch of lower leg. Anyway, yes, he's had those overnight growth spurts, though I must say that Bean and Bella had more dramatic ones. I can remember putting Bean to sleep in an outfit that fit beautifully, and him waking up in the morning to find that it was obviously too small. I unsnapped his legs and thought, "How did i even get this on him?!"

Teeny, . I've got birth issues, too-- particularly with #1 and #3. I'm okay with #2 (first c-section, prolapsed cord) and #4 (third c-section, scheduled), but the other two can still get me all twisted up inside, 5.5 and 2 years later.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2008, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Helen - hope it goes well for you.

Dea - my first was ff after 3 months and Alex gets the occassional bottle of formula as well and since he didn't do too well on straight cow's milk based we are using nestle good start which I constantly remind myself is one of the only items nestle makes that is not covered by the boycott. I pay too much for it as pennance.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Welcome Melissa:.!

Flapjack, you have any more pics of him? I am sorry that it is going by so fast. I am glad that I still have my squishy baby

Video of Ashlee talking (baby talk)
My 2 yo enjoyed Ashlee's video He kept calling her Bubbawhich I guess he associates with all babies and not just his brother lol) and he said Hi Bubba when she really got going talking. I kept saying no that's Ashlee! He finally said Ashlee.

We're doing well here. DH's family is coming in with our new(used) car I'm so excited to have it, but my MIL had an 18 wheeler back into her and scratch it today Ahh well we didnt pay for it (long story) so I wont complain about a scratch.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Old 05-21-2008, 07:57 PM

you know I was wondering if it was like that... one of those things you can never get *perfect* no matter what you do.

Cheryl, proud mama to Jackson... and a baby on the way!
Old 05-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Dea

Hi everyone! Thanks for the kind words!
I will admit I have some crazy guilt over formula feeding, and I don't like talking about it much except with you all. I did ask a question and the response is good. I feel like I have to explain myself, and I hate pulling out a bottle in public. (how crazy am I?) I have found some wonderfully supportive moms IRL too, at a LLL meeting! No one bats an eyelash when I have to bottle feed her in front of everyone.
Hopefully if I keep pumping something will happen.

Teeny... I noticed the other day that Trixie was in a 3-6 month sleeper and I had a small panic then I compared it to a 0-3 of the same brand and they are exactly the same size! Strange. She is growing. She was sleeping on me and her head was just under my chin and her feet were at my waist, there was a time when her feet were around my bra band. sigh... they grow so fast.

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
Old 05-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
That article made me cry.
The picture sent me waaaayyy over the top.
I think it's so important that mothers educate themselves.

I must go and pump now. (that picture is burned into my brain.)

Also can someone explain the Nestle boycott and why some products aren't included?

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
Old 05-21-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
I applied for a job today, as a family support worker with our local surestart. I'm not hopeful, because I don't have any qualifications in the field and all of my work has been voluntary, but I'd like it. Oh, and it's part-time (20 hours a week.)

What's surestart? Is that like HeadStart?

Old 05-21-2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
Also can someone explain the Nestle boycott and why some products aren't included?
Here's my understanding of things - I'm sure Helen has links and will correct me where I'm wrong.

The main reason for the boycott are the notorious "Nestle Nurses" which were in fact Nestle sales reps wearing nurse's uniforms giving out formula samples in developing countries - they would give out enough for free so the mom's supply would dry up and then they would be stuck paying for a product they couldn't afford and using unsanitary water to make it. They also have many flagrant abuses of the WHO code.

Helen alluded to it earlier, but in addition to anything with the name Nestle, they also own Carnation, Haagen Daaz/Dreyer's/Edy's, Hot Pockets, Lean Cuisine/Stoufers (I'm not 100% sure on that one), Loreale Cosmetics, the Body Shop, Juicy Juice, Libby, and a whole slew more that I can't think of right now. They also have licenced several name brands for European production - for example Hershey products in the US are made by Hershey, but in the UK they are licensed and manufactured by Nestle. Because they are so ubiquitous - I seem to remember they recently acquired some or all of Gerber, countries have specific boycott items - the US used to be Nestle Quick and a few others (this info is several years old so I don't know how true it is anymore). I am usually able to maintain a complete boycott but my husband slips up every once in a while and I have purchased a Libby Pumpkin Bread Kit from my wholesale club because it's something my family eats, not full of crap and I just can't make it myself for $2 for 4 loaves.

Lastly it has also been my understanding that the only items exempt from the full boycott were their infant formulas (I know kind of ironic) - because there are children who tolerate their formulas well who are unable to tolerate regular cows milk infant formulas (Good Start only contains hydrolyzed whey protien so it's sort of a stepping stone between a regular formula and a completely hydrolyzed formula like Alimentum).
Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post
My 2 yo enjoyed Ashlee's video He kept calling her Bubbawhich I guess he associates with all babies and not just his brother lol) and he said Hi Bubba when she really got going talking. I kept saying no that's Ashlee! He finally said Ashlee.
Grey did the same thing! All babies are suddenly "bubba." Such a cute video!

Welcome to the new mamas!

Teeny, Dea, and mamas who are struggling with birth and feeding issues. It's hard, there can be a lot of guilt and expectations don't always work out.

to you too NOS- I'm glad things seem to be getting better for you. I know what you mean about feeling guilty about not putting Terran in daycare and working a full-time job. I too feel like people (mainly dp's family) look at me like I'm crazy to be staying home so that I can nurse ds and make sure he's taken care of as I want him to be when he's so young. It makes me doubt my decision sometimes...

I'm feeling ambivalent about staying at home. I want to be with Grant and I'm cherishing my time with him and I feel grateful. But I get depressed about being poor and feeling like I can't do anything to help our situation right now. I also crave more mental and physical stimulation than I'm getting. I think I'm going to try and join the YMCA soon. I need to just get out and about more. Anyone else loving the time spent at home with your baby/kids but missing being able to go to work and have that part of your life too?

On a lighter note, I do wonder which one of us will be the first to be preggie again. I just got my period so it won't be me as of right now at least and we are being cautious. I really have no desire to have another right now...I didn't get that urge last time until ds1 was sleeping through the night...or shall I say I didn't let my guard down and have a surprise pg until then...

Jen read.gif Mama of 2 precious boys blowkiss.gif (9)  flowersforyou.gif (6)  and still in heartbeat.gif with my Matt hat.gif after 12 years together. 

rainbow1284.gif Domestic Violence Children's Advocate and Counselor hug2.gif

homebirth.jpg bf.jpg nocirc.gif ribbonjigsaw.gif 

Old 05-21-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveChild421 View Post
Anyone else loving the time spent at home with your baby/kids but missing being able to go to work and have that part of your life too?
I felt that way for the better part of six years. As I've tried to explain to people: I *do* work, but while the perqs are fantastic, the pay is abysmal and it can be seriously demoralizing at times.

I remember that picture, although I think I first saw it with another article (one which addressed, along with the breastfeeding issue, the problem of preferring male children over female ones ). I've been following links, though, and I must say that I'm *thoroughly* pissed off right now, because a new possibility has entered my mind. Rather than rant and turn this whole thing into a whine (or a "whinge," for you Brits ), I'll blog it out. Hey, the blog's not *all* depressive miseries.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:50 PM

to all the mamas who are having troubles or feeling bad about their births. I must say that I am very pleased with my birth this time...I am not/was not with my birth the first time around. It was very medical...although I still had her vaginally.
I actually watched The Business of Being Born today...it was great.

So we have been having some nursing and sleep issues. Ds doesn't seem to nurse very well lately. he will nurse for 5-10 mins then pull off. I will latch him back on or he will latch himself and pull off...after 3 or 4 times I will decide he is done or try the other side...which he will do the same thing. He is nursing but doesn't seem to be benefiting from the milk, I can feel that my breasts get softer. Sometimes he will take a bottle after a nursing session and I am not sure why. I did discover today that he nurses a little better in a quite room laying down...so we did that today.
My other nursing issue is that my right breast feel bruised. Last night at about 2 am ds woke up and I tried to nurse him but that just mad him sooo mad so dh got him a bottle and he drank all of that and went back to bed, I nursed him for the rest of the night. So I had a bit of engorgement last night and this morning and ever since the top of my right breast feels bruised. I did pump this am to relieve the pain...why would it still be sensitive?

does anyone else feel like giving up nursing? I feel like I shouldn't ask that. I have worked so hard to get to this point...we had a really tough time starting out but sometimes, esp lately, I feel like ds is not satisfied on breastmilk...or like he isn't getting enough.
I also feel like giving up b/c it looks like he may have food sensitivities to dairy or eggs...I posted something about his mucousy poop and I got a response about eliminating dairy, eggs and citrus. We are super broke and cheese and eggs are cheap sources of protein. if I don't eat these things I feel like I do not eat enough during the day.

I am surprised that so many of you like the Carnation Good Start...my bdd was on that once, b/c it was cheap, and it make her smell awful. and it made her super gassy, I hated that stuff.
I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of anyone ff at night and bf during the day?

Allyn birthmom to S 3/12/03, placed in open adoption 4/06, married to W 6/22/07, mama to H 2/5/08, mama to M 8/26/12.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:05 AM

Given the choice (having done both) I'd exclusively breastfeed. It's a heck of a lot easier, in my experience, even when there are nursing problems.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
Given the choice (having done both) I'd exclusively breastfeed. It's a heck of a lot easier, in my experience, even when there are nursing problems.
To be honest...I don't want to give up. it is easier, and cheaper. I guess i am just kinda melancholy tonight b/c he seems to be so unsatisfied.

Allyn birthmom to S 3/12/03, placed in open adoption 4/06, married to W 6/22/07, mama to H 2/5/08, mama to M 8/26/12.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:17 AM

Luckily, I'm enjoying bfing with Nellah, although with Jackson I only bf him for 6 months, hoping to do a year with Nellah so hope it all continues well.

Here's a little video of Nellah in the Jolly Jumper today

Hope that works!

How about the rest of you -- any babies wanting to MOVE??? It just feels to me like Nellah has been active since 14 weeks conception! I'm not surprised that she took to the jolly jumper the way she did!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
just trying to jump back in because I've gotten behind lately. life and kids have gotten the better of me.

birth issues, ugh. having had two nicu babies I have more birth issues than I can shake a stick at. I'm done having babies now and it saddens me greatly that I never got my beautiful, relaxed homebirth with a loving involved husband and my children getting to witness the birth of their sibling. Instead I'll settle for catching Grace and getting to kiss her before the nicu team stole her away from me for nearly 2 weeks. our breastfeeding issues have been getting a little better. i'm really really working on fixing her crappy latch lately and I think she's starting to get it. we go to our first appt with the naturopathic doctor tomorrow so maybe he's got some advice. finally someone that won't fire me from the practice due to non-vaxing. She's fast approaching her 5month birthday and it's very bittersweet. Just trying to really enjoy each of her little milestones and be in the moment all the time with her. She's my last baby and I LOVE that she's a total snuggle monkey even if it is hell trying to get a shower twice a week or make my big girls a nutritious meal. She's finally starting to bat at toys, which is fun! Just little bits here and there but her aim is WILDLY inaccurate. But you can at least see the thought process that goes into her whacking out at a toy. She won't reach for things other than that but she has just starting touching her hands together at the midline and holding onto things that you touch to her hands. It's very cute. She's starting to have a real definite schedule with a morning nap, afternoon nap, and bed for the night at 7:30-8pm and up at 6:30am. It's nice to be able to give her what she needs and anticipate her behavior and tolerance levels for shopping trips, etc. Kind of hard to make it out of the house though since her nap schedule and my toddler's nap schedule are opposite but at least it gives me time with both of them separately during the day and then time with the school age child after the littlest ones go to bed. No rest for mama though.
Finally got all of them happy in the same picture:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/100_3824.jpg

chubby bliss

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

Old 05-22-2008, 12:34 AM

jaxinsmom...how old is Nellah? my dh wants to get one for Henry...we think he would LOVE it. I feel like he isn't ready yet...how can you tell?

Old 05-22-2008, 01:02 AM

Justmama,

i got Henry one of those Amber necklaces but I don't feel like it is helping. any advice?

Old 05-22-2008, 01:25 AM

Hi everyone!

I can't keep up with this huge long thread, but I just wanted to say hello... It's been a little while...

Life with Xander over all has been good, although I think I've lost a ton of crunchy points for the experience.... *grin* (see his carepage if you need an explanation, pm me if you need a link)

I haven't been around MDC much lately, too much to keep up with 2 kids and my own business - sometimes it seems like following forums is a full time job, kwim?

Anyway, I miss the ease of the DDC, too - much easier to follow than a single unwieldy thread.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthmommom View Post
jaxinsmom...how old is Nellah? my dh wants to get one for Henry...we think he would LOVE it. I feel like he isn't ready yet...how can you tell?
If he's holding his head well, sits well propped, and enjoys the bouncy-bouncy game on your lap (when you hold him by his body or his hands and he "jumps") he's probably ready. I say probably because he may be like Bella, and be miserable if he's not being held by a *person*.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:26 AM

to everyone. Karma finally caught up with me- I was out of bed for two hours in the middle of the night, and now I feel like crap. Kudos to everyone who's been doing this all along, I forgot how much i like sleeping.
Oh, and Rynna, we use both whine and whinge. They're almost, but not quite, interchangeable.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthmommom View Post
she's 3.5 months. If he can hold his head up without ANY help -- meaning great neck control (when he's sitting and his head he looks up, can he move his head back to a 'normal' position, or does it fall backward and need your help?)

I think she just likes the independence of being able to look around and move on her own.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Instead I'll settle for catching Grace and getting to kiss her before the nicu team stole her away from me for nearly 2 weeks. ]
, I'm so sorry this happened.
However; she is freaking adorable Love the pic with all of them!
Old 05-22-2008, 10:57 AM

birthmommom-
The fact that you think he is "unsatisfied" probably has to do with a growth spurt. Just let him nurse when he wants to, and often, and he will work through it. REally what he's probably trying to do is increase your milk, and constant nursing is the solution.
I would suggest trying to eliminate one thing from your diet before moving to the next. You could start with dairy and still keep eggs in your diet for now. Beans are good for cheap protein, too. Remember that Americans tend to eat way more protein than they actually need, so you probably don't need to worry about it.
I'm not sure that ffing at night would work. Some women will lose their supply under those circumstances. Also, if he IS allergic to something, who is to say that the formula won't make it worse? Then you may be stuck without a supply but without a formula. And, formula will be much more expensive than bfing, even if you have to eliminate eggs and dairy from your diet.
No judgment, just trying to throw these things out there!

I have to go, but am reading.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:10 AM

Since folks are talking about formula choices, I just thought I'd throw this out there: http://www.westonaprice.org/children/recipes.html

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the benefits of raw cow's milk, but I personally know one family whose children had horrible allergies to pasturized milk, but not raw. Just something to think about. There's lots about it over at Traditional Foods here.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:14 AM

Birthmommom For what it's worth, River's reflux symptoms are rearing their head again now, and so is the night-waking, and I know he's getting plenty of boobyjuice. Without boring you with the technicalities of breastfeeding, the hormones that support brastfeeding are produced in the pituary gland which is stimulated by, amongst other things, darkness- and so typically most women experience a rush of oxytocin at around 2am, and often babies feed more frequently from this time onwards in response to this stimulus, and also encouraging it. Therefore, by supplementing at night (from 2am onwards) you'd actually do far more damage to your milk supply than you would giving those quantities of formula during the day. Does this make sense?
FWIW, I can totally relate. At this age, Alex was on baby rice because he never ever stopped rooting and screaming for food, his weight gain was good, etc.- health visitor suggested solids, I was too clueless to know otherwise. It did settle his reflux down, though, which was probably the main cause. What I should have done, and I'm kind of recommending you try, is cluster feeding- feed him on one boob for 3 hours at a time, taking it to 6 hours if needed. I'm right in thinking that you've had a lot of milk, aren't I?

Dea, a little more light reading at www.babymilkaction.org I run the local group round here, and it's a subject very dear to my heart. I can waffle on at length, so don't get me started.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:27 AM

Holy Moly Mindi!! It's so good to see you!!! I've been wondering about you and your sweet boy! Good to see you around!

Birthmommom, you can find a way, you really will! I sometimes let giving up on breastfeeding flit through my mind too. I'm sure many mommas think on it. Selesai is right about adding beans to your diet to increase your protein, they really are cheap, a little time intensive, but not if you get a system of cooking them down. I reckon she's right about nursing to up the supply too. Sometimes 'Nara will only take a bottle too, usually right before she goes to bed, especially if we've had the routine interupted (and I suspect if I have had more than a cup of coffee). I need to eliminate dairy and caffeine I think, I've halfway tried it before, but I think that might be the source of some of Senara's irritability issues at night. We can work on it together! (Where's a holding hands smilie?) Is Henry teething? Oh you did talk about an amber necklace... 'Nara likes to chew the nipple of the bottle (seems to be the only acceptable chew for her), could that be something Henry likes?

Interesting to know that about readiness for certain seats. 'Nara does NOT like to lie down that much any more, and she won't be ok with sitting if someone's holding her for too long. She MUST stand, and that's final! She doesn't do the bouncy thing, she's just straight legged and really rather strong. I wonder if we should look for a bouncy bounce thing.

Oh Mommas I'm so sorry I brought up the birth issues thing, I hate to think I stirred some difficult stuff up for you by mentioning it. Really, I have no business whining (whinging?) about my experience. There was nothing but my own failure/panic. That's kind of why I've not written a birth story or said much about it. I really don't feel that, given some of the really rough things some of you have been through, I've got any place to whine about what was my own doing.

ok I want to end this on a positive note... C Sharp! Anyone got any plans this weekend? It's a 3-dayer for the Americanas here who work in an office situation. I'm so thrilled for a minibreak. We're going to my Gram's summer home. We're going to have fires at night. I cannot wait, I've been itching for some fire!!

signature currently in transition
Old 05-22-2008, 11:33 AM

There's a great group on livejournal called birthtrauma (birthtrauma.livejournal.com) especially for Moms whose births didn't go the way they'd planned. If you're on lj you should check it out. You're not alone in having regrets or unresolved feelings about your births.

Today is my 4 year anniversary. Wow, time flies. Things have been hard at home, making this a kind of bittersweet occasion. ALSO, it marks a full year since I last had a period. One year ago I got my period, and 2 weeks later I conceived Robin.

I'm trying to arrange play groups with other Moms in my area, mostly so I don't go nuts being home all the time while dh is at work. I'm excited to have the summer off for the first time in years!! I am loving the 3 month old stage, Robin seems to bloom more every day.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applecore View Post
Since folks are talking about formula choices, I just thought I'd throw this out there: http://www.westonaprice.org/children/recipes.html

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the benefits of raw cow's milk, but I personally know one family whose children had horrible allergies to pasturized milk, but not raw. Just something to think about. There's lots about it over at Traditional Foods here.
I was really hoping to make my own formula using Goat's Milk. However, as much as I LOVE liver... fried with onions;
I can't stand the thought of grating it up raw in my baby's formula. :Puke
I need a pet ape.

Different drummer dancing with 3 kids in 3 decades.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:51 PM

I'm leaving for the burn. Should be fun.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:10 PM

Have fun!

I have an ear infection....again...for the fourth time since DS2 was born. Granted I havent been to the dr. yet, but I've been trying to avoid antiBs like the plague since we've already done the thrush thing. This one is so bad I was having nightmares last night from the pain. So we're definitely going to try to get in to a dr. soon.

Bad thing is my house is a wreck and I don't have the energy to clean it. They'll be here around 7:30/8 tonight.

Well Steven is no longer happy on the floor so I'm off to get Austin his drink and then nurse Steven hopefully into a nap.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

User Tag List