September 07 Mamas-Time Flies It is JUNE!! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That is so scary, Jeanine! I don't know much about wildfires, but I assume once they have it contained it will just burn itself out? Do they have any kind of predicted time for when you can go home? I'm glad you are all safe, the fire fighters are doing an excellent job.

Mrsb - They sound EXACTLY like my in-laws! Always so passive aggressive about visits, always making a big deal about why WE don't visit them. Not so much anymore since I told MIL off, but they used to be. I would just say "Hey, we'd love to see you, tell me when your plane arrives and I'll be happy to pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your hotel" People should know by now that when you have kids, they need to make the effort to come to you and not the other way around.

Falicia - That's so great about the baby shower, maybe get her email address and you guys can chat! That's so great that you met an AP mama to be!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'm feeling better now and all I can think is that the waitress may have been on drugs, its not a long shot considering the extreme crystal meth problem in this area. Or she's just a b***h. Who knows.

Liam has expanded his vocabulary in the last few days. He is now calling Andrew and I "mama" and "dada" interchangeably, today I have been dada mostly. He is also saying "good, good" a lot. Andrew and I have a habit of saying "good, good" to each other in response to what the other says so he must have picked it up. I guess that should be a lesson from now on to watch what we say around him.

He is walking all over the house for 5 or 6 steps at a time, and then either grabbing onto something or falling on his butt. Andrew said he walked the entire length of the hallway last night to him but I missed it. My friend was telling me that 70% of babies don't walk before their first birthday, and he's doing this at 9 and a half months old?! I really can't believe it.

My niece is turning one in August a month before Liam so I need to get on the ball finding her something, what do one year old's like, any ideas? I'm thinking I'll check out Oompa.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#362 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJD View Post
I don't know much about wildfires, but I assume once they have it contained it will just burn itself out? Do they have any kind of predicted time for when you can go home?

People should know by now that when you have kids, they need to make the effort to come to you and not the other way around.

He is walking all over the house for 5 or 6 steps at a time, and then either grabbing onto something or falling on his butt. Andrew said he walked the entire length of the hallway last night to him but I missed it. My friend was telling me that 70% of babies don't walk before their first birthday, and he's doing this at 9 and a half months old?! I really can't believe it.

My niece is turning one in August a month before Liam so I need to get on the ball finding her something, what do one year old's like, any ideas? I'm thinking I'll check out Oompa.
yes, they just keep it contained and then let it burn itself out. it's not at all contained now. it could smolder for a long, long time. (i should say "they" as there are, in this county, 13 contained fires, and 35 unmanned fires, in addition to the big one near our house.) there are no mandatory evacuations, so we could go home anytime. but if the fire comes north, they will evacuate us, and i'm not a crisis person, so it's better for me to be here than to be home pacing, freaking out, and trying to evacuate three kids, two dogs and two cats by myself if it comes to that.

ita that people need to come to the people with the kids.

i heard that the average age of walking is 13 months, which means half of babies walk later than that. my first two walked at 9 months - little walking babies are sooo cute

when dd1 was one she really liked to put stuff in and out of stuff, so when our friend's dd turned one we got her a purse. she was really into that purse by 14 months. also, nesting and stacking cups are really fun.

Mama to three  
#363 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 06:40 PM

guess who i just caught trying to climb up the stairs???

she had one full leg, knee bent on the stair and was getting ready to pull the other one up.

oy vey.

i didn't have to worry about stairs with her big sister bc we were in a flat.

spose it's time to go buy a gate eh??

jeanine: i just got an email from my friend about the fires. i am happy you guys are still safe........

ok, i need to go find something to block the stairs that a) she can't move and b) my short ass can climb over....pardon my french.

i'll be back soon...
#364 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 06:42 PM

party pix:
cake (ds in the background with his hair done in "tentacles": http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/100_9998.jpg
my pirates: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/100_1055.jpg
ok, not party, but tie-dye i did: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/100_9937.jpg

the party was fun. we had good pirate ambiance, what with smoke, a weird gold tone to everything due to the smoke, and big black cinder/ash things falling out of the sky. at one point we could actually see the flames - that sucked.
dh made a pirate ship out of appliance boxes, that was cool.
we had the treasure hunts, which were a big hit.
the party broke up a little early when one mama (not there) called the papa who was there and said she heard we were being evacuated. he went home to check it out, and while he was gone another mama got a message from her CHP husband saying they were *trying* to hold the fire at the river, but as soon as it crossed we'd be evacuated. he recommended wrapping up the party. at that point it sounded inevitable that it would cross the river. knock on wood, it still hasnt'.
one friend stayed and videotaped the contents of our house. and another friend and her dh and 8 and 10yo stayed. she helped pack (and tell me what to get since i was a little freaked) and her dh shlepped stuff in to the car and her big kids played with mine outside, so that kept the kids out of the stress.
anyway, it was a party to remember, that's for sure!

Mama to three  
#365 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 10:18 PM

Sabo : don’t get me started on bridal showers . I’m SO sorry. Seriously, there is no worse torture!!

Jeanine OMG I can’t believe you’re living through this. It seems surreal that these things really happen. I hope you’re able to go home soon. You’re amazing to be finding all the positives in this situation – I’d be a big cry baby!! I cannot believe that you had a birthday party amidst all of the chaos. What a cute idea and the pics are just great!

Katie Yes, that waitress was just a : and you know it! I’m glad you’re feeling better about it. Totally put it out of your mind because it isn’t worth the energy you’ve already spent on it! As for the ‘rents…yeah, they totally stink. I’m so done with the whole “when are you coming to see us” crap. My dad left when I was 13 to go pursue his dreams of a bigger and better life in CA. HE left ME…not the other way around and he has never stopped trying to get me to come to him. I used to go once a year after a lot of torturous guilt tripping but I am putting my foot down. One year olds…hmm…well my “almost one-year-old” : loves anything with wheels, baby dolls (shh!! Don’t tell his dad! ), anything from my kitchen cabinets (pots/pans/colanders), music, animals – especially animal books and stuffed animals. He’s also suddenly gotten really focused on texture so toys with lots of different textures usually hold his attention (and go to bed with him) for a long time. OMG it is 6 days away…I can’t believe it. How can he be 1 already??? Oh, he’s walking BIG time too…no more toddling, no more crashing down on his butt…we are RUNNING!!! AAAH!!! Liam will be joining him soon…I’m certain!

Sunshine All I have to say is stairs suck. I wish we lived in a ranch…I really, really do. I spend half my day when we’re home telling Marty to get off the stairs

I’ve been trying for the last hour to make my Dad a calendar in Shutterfly for his birthday (I don’t even care anymore if it is late or not – so peeved) and it is being slower than you-know-what! Ugh. I don’t have time for that nonsense. My stomach is a mess tonight too and I don’t know why. Enough already!!! DS also wouldn’t go to sleep for anything – his teeth hurt SO much, he’s exhausted…he had teething tablets, a bath AND Tylenol…still he didn’t even slightly doze off until 8:30 and that was after about an hour on and off of nursing. If I wasn’t sure that tooth broke the skin, I am now!! I’m raw on both sides…ouch

My mom gave me some bogus explanation on Monday about my blues over my son’s birthday…she says it is because I’m still nursing, which I shouldn’t be doing anymore. Ridiculous, huh? She said that my body “thinks” I have an infant because nursing is for infants and that because my body “thinks” I have a tiny baby, my mind doesn’t know how to cope with my baby turning 1. Hello?!? This is the biggest horse poopy I’ve ever heard. What does she take me for…my intelligence is insulted :

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
#366 of 430 Old 06-25-2008, 10:46 PM

Jeanine - The pictures are great, you did an excellent job on the cake! I'm glad you had people there to help you pack.

Sunshine - Uh oh on the stairs, we don't have any stairs here either and hopefully won't have any in the next place we move to.

mrsb - I would LOVE to see some supporting research on what your mom said. It couldn't POSSIBLY be genuine feelings related to watching your child grow up as fast as they do, no way. Don't pay it any mind, just tell her you'll stop when you and DS are good and ready and from that point on its not up for discussion, I'm thinking its probably time to print her out some research on extended nursing as well

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#367 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 01:32 AM

Mrsb wow, just wow!! I can't believe your mom even thinks that let alone is sharing with others.

I am so glad we don't have stairs that's the last thing I need.

Jeanine so glad you are safe. Great pictures. You are a trooper.

Sunshine get a gate, get a gate!!!!

Katie I bet Liam is just soo cute waddling around.

Dahlia says a bunch of words. She calls me mama and dh dada or bob! She has been trying hard to say the other kids names too. She is my earliest talker.

Wendi
#368 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 AM

Katie Yeah, my mom is a trip…I told her the other day that I wasn’t doing CLW for me (she said I was) but that it was in DS’ best interest. She said, “says who?” I told her how the WHO fully supports nursing at LEAST until age 2 and she said, “Well they’re probably one of those kind of groups that push that stuff so what else do you expect them to say?” She’s not a complete idiot, but sometimes she’s really ignorant about things and should just be quiet. She was a teacher and I think it’s part of that “I know everything” attitude that she just has to say something : No worries, we’ll stop when we’re good and ready…ok, when HE’s good and ready, because we all know I never will be :

Jeanine Yeah, some times she should just keep it to herself. I know she tells me anything and everything, so I am grateful for that, but sometimes it does more damage than good, ykwim? : Bob? Really? That’s pretty adorable.

So I : DS’ new teachers…I am so thankful! They are super nice and actually have really been working with him, paying attention to him, and encouraging his development – imagine that! He’s learned 2 new words in the past 3 days (girl and duck) which is amazing. He’s been so focused on walking that his speech has taken kind of a back seat to getting around.

So now he says, mama (finally ), daddy, dog, cat, car, truck, girl, duck, and “dat” I am in awe…he is just amazing

Have a splendid day ladies…check in with ‘ya later :

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
#369 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 AM

Jeanine, That looked like a cool party (minus the flames). I hope things settle down near you soon.

mrsb, I concur. What your mom said is horse poopy.

sunshine's mama, yeah, Aili has figured out the stairs too. Its pretty amazing that she just looked at them and knew exactly what to do. She's a little monkey. The area near the stairs is not a popular living area in our house, so she doesn't spend much time over there, but it is nerve-wracking.

Wendi, is dh's name Bob? I ask b/c a friend's baby took to calling her grandpa Bob and that's not even his name. They have no idea where she got it from.

Aili has been so vocal lately. She sounds more like a kung fu movie than like she's trying to learn English, but its fun. She likes to hold her hands out in front of her, wave them around and talk to them in this very dictator-like tone. It makes me laugh.

She is liking solid foods again, still not eating very much, but I know that her appetite has been increasing these days. I should say that my poor breasts know that her appetite has increased. She has been nursing much more frequently and been very cranky about it when she wanted to nurse and wasn't actually nursing. Also, when she nurses to sleep, she sometimes takes a while to unlatch and she's taken to tightening her jaw, not clenching it, but tightening it enough for her teeth to irritate my skin. Fun times.

Quick question: Does anyone who cloth diapers line-dry their diapers? How do you keep them from being crunchy? I put vinegar in the rinse and throw them into the dryer for about 10 minutes after line-drying, but they are still pretty crisp, not unusable though. Any other tricks? Oh, but on the plus side, the diapers haven't looked this white since the day I got them!
#370 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabo View Post

Quick question: Does anyone who cloth diapers line-dry their diapers? How do you keep them from being crunchy? I put vinegar in the rinse and throw them into the dryer for about 10 minutes after line-drying, but they are still pretty crisp, not unusable though. Any other tricks? Oh, but on the plus side, the diapers haven't looked this white since the day I got them!

i shake them out really really vigorously before i hang them, a windy day really helps, and i use the dryer for a bit too. but they're still a little crunchy.

well, no real progress on the fire again. i think they kept it from getting closer to us, but it's still a little early to call for info (yes, it's 9:00 - but still early ). i think it's still 0% contained.

Jamison doesn't talk yet, but she waves to cars. She first did it on Sunday when Grampa and Gramma left our house and I was waving to them. I didn't know if she was waving or just moving her hand in a way that looked like waving. She has done it since, though, and only does it when she sees cars go by, so I think it's definitely waving.

we have a sunken living room, with two stairs that go down to it. Jamison can go up them, and I've tried to convince her that head-first is not a good way to go down them, but she doesn't want my advice, apparently. at least it's only two, and they're carpeted and the floor is carpeted.

katie - building blocks are good too. jamison doesn't build anything, but she loves to crash block towers!

hey look! a new smiley! : it's kinda cute!

it really bugs me when i tell someone that the WHO recommends nursing for at least 2 years and they say "well, they're talking about third world countries where the water's not safe to drink." :

Mama to three  
#371 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 02:06 PM

i think i have a future eye doctor here. jamison looooves eyeballs. she likes to play with doll's eyeballs, especially the kind that close when they lay down and open when they sit up. she's also very fascinated with real eyeballs, and is always trying to grab her sister's eyeball. or mine. she gets mad when you shut your eye and won't let her poke your eyeball. it's kinda crazy.

fire update: they held it last night, but the weather's supposed to change tonight and they "don't know what's going to happen."

Mama to three  
#372 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 02:42 PM

Jeanine, I hope things turn around for the better soon!!

Linus goes up and down one stair to our main room from the kitchen always head first. We luckily have a door at the bottom of the 'real' stairs and keep it shut. We have two bedrooms and a bathroom up there that the older kids use but nobidy else ever goes up (except to shut windows when it is raining and the rant like a lunatic about the mess. )

food - he loves hummus.

LittleLottieLou is 3 today. She is a truly sweet child. Loud, generous, talkative, loving, and so easy going. :

bbl

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#373 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Jeanine,

Wendi, is dh's name Bob? I ask b/c a friend's baby took to calling her grandpa Bob and that's not even his name. They have no idea where she got it from.
No his name is Jenabe (Ja nobby) but I don't think she knows that. I am not sure why she calls him Bob but it is pretty consistent between dada and bob.

Wendi
#374 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 04:22 PM

Jeanine glad to hear about the fire staying put. I hope they get it contained and you can go back home again. That is funny about the eyes. Dahlia likes those kind of doll eyes too or any kind of eyes on toys. She is pretty gentle to us so that is nice but she has tried to touch my eyes on several occasions.

Sabo at the dictator like tone! That is a pretty cute image. We have been doing the super frequent nursing thing here. Dahlia is reaching lots of milestones so she is very busy growing and changing and apparently needs lots of breastmilk for that.

Happy Birthday LittleLottieLou!!!! :::

We don't have stairs but she goes up and down off Zaid's mattress on the floor, always head first. She is quite tough. She is pulling up on everything and even started cruising! She suddenly has taken off with solids too. She isn't gagging anymore. Yippee! She is eating O's and veggies sticks (potato snacks) and all sorts of other soft things like bananas and avocados. I am so excited but not about her changing poop.

We discovered that she really loves the show So You Think You Can Dance. She claps and squeals during every dance and gets really excited at the end when they show clips of all the dances. We had to rewind it a couple times so she wouldn't cry. I love my DVR. She is quite a singer and sings at bedtime and squeals really loud when music is on.

Dh and DD1 are leaving tomorrow for about 5-6 days. It should be fun here with the two littles and my ds1 (10yo) who really doesn't help unless forced too, especially with Eavan. Hopefully some friends will come give me breaks here and there to shower and such.

It is supposed to shoot up to over 90 tomorrow and for the whole weekend. I am not super happy about that but at least it won't be raining so we can go out.

Wendi
#375 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
it really bugs me when i tell someone that the WHO recommends nursing for at least 2 years and they say "well, they're talking about third world countries where the water's not safe to drink."
I HATE this statement from people. Are people so elitist in this country that we think the US water supply is perfect, and that everyone has access to water? I would tell those people to visit some rural southern towns where people are still using out houses and can't afford indoor plumbing.

Also, the AAP recommends nursing at least until a year and to continue for as long as mom and baby desire and there is no specified age to stop. People tend to not discredit them as much.

We're doing okay here, I got maybe 5 hours of sleep last night because Liam was an insomniac as soon as I went to bed. I would pat his back and he would just lay there for an hour with his eyes wide open. Eventually I just let him get up but he was awake in bed most of the night staring at us. We're supposed to get a *monsoon* today, definitely need the rain. Its cooled off a lot as well (high 80's, low 90's) and I actually feel like wearing pants. Weird how this weather does that.

Wendi - So funny that she calls him bob! Liam calls out bob-bob-bob-bob but I think he's talking about my boobs

Mrsb - I'm glad things are working out with the new teachers, you need a break after what you dealt with with the last group.

Sabo - I don't have a place to line dry here but I would probably just shake them out and throw them in the dryer on fluff for a little while.

#376 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 06:14 PM

Now I understand what they mean by monsoon....

The raindrops are the size of golf balls and the parking lot is flash flooding. I've never seen lightening like this before either.

#377 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 08:35 PM

Happy happy ::
I : this new smiley!
#378 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJD View Post
I HATE this statement from people. Are people so elitist in this country that we think the US water supply is perfect, and that everyone has access to water? I would tell those people to visit some rural southern towns where people are still using out houses and can't afford indoor plumbing.

Also, the AAP recommends nursing at least until a year and to continue for as long as mom and baby desire and there is no specified age to stop. People tend to not discredit them as much.

Preachin' to the choir, I know, but even if the water supply here was perfect, does that mean breastmilk is less important? Beastmilk (hee hee, I mean breastmilk) is the absolute best thing for babies. Not best *if* the water's not good. But best. period. It reduces the risk of so many things besides death from diarrhea. And when I say baby, I don't mean little baby. There are still huge immunilogical benefits well past the 12 month-mark. And the thing with the AAP statement is people tend to overlook those two little words "at least". They interpret that statement to mean "Happy Birthday, you're done!" ok, rant over.
immunilogical - is that even a word?

Mama to three  
#379 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
She likes to hold her hands out in front of her, wave them around and talk to them in this very dictator-like tone. It makes me laugh.
we have a video of ds, probably 10 months old, standing up on a chair, waving his arms around and babbling. for like twenty minutes. it totally looked like he was some great orator. and he only did it the one time.

Mama to three  
#380 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 09:12 PM

jeanine! How are things with the fire?? I have a hard time keeping up on the ddc threads but saw you posted and thought about you and the fires. We're planning on doing High Sierra but someone suggested that it might not happen because of the fires...

I hope you and your family are doing okay!
#381 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 10:38 PM

Jeanine - You're totally right, to me that statement is not so much about breastfeeding but more that people think the US is perfect and we have acceptable standards of living everywhere when we don't, and that we're exempt from breastfeeding standards somehow when we shouldn't be if people are basing it on that one fact. You are absolutely right that even if we did have acceptable living standards for everyone and access to clean water that breastfeeding is still the absolute best. I know what you mean about the AAP, I always try to word it so people don't misinterpret it.

That is a cute new smiley!

#382 of 430 Old 06-26-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb422 View Post
Faliciagayle How does one crack a scull gently??
like this while wearing an expression like this :

heh.

My babies were born at home! 09/07, 01/10, and 09/12 joy.gif

#383 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 12:50 AM

I just lost my in box for my email. I am not :

I am so far behind on so many things. I had just cleared all the paper from my desk and was about to deal with the inbox. It is gone. Ack. I wish I had my own computer. I am sure ds did something while he was on here.

There are so many people I need to check in with now that I don't know who I am not replying to and what not. It will be like writing Christmas cards in June (or July).

jeanine, stay away from fire. Seriously, keep your loved ones safe and I hope you are home safe soon. I think that typo is hilarious. Beastmilk. So far I've always caught it before slipping it into any handouts or anything but it is so easy to type.

Katie, come in from the rain.

Time to feed the beast.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#384 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faliciagayle View Post

heh.
laughup

Mama to three  
#385 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunamegn View Post
jeanine! How are things with the fire?? I have a hard time keeping up on the ddc threads but saw you posted and thought about you and the fires. We're planning on doing High Sierra but someone suggested that it might not happen because of the fires...

I hope you and your family are doing okay!

Hi LunaMegn!!! PM'd ya.

Mama to three  
#386 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 01:13 AM

Quote:

heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaninevp922 View Post
laughup
I posted earlier but it looks like it didn't show up.

I was going to post again but then saw these 2 posts and I can't stop laughing and I'm sitting in the dark and my fingers don't want to find the keys very well.

I can't stop laughing....

So needed to laugh today....

Got a bill from the hospital for when I went in for some bloodwork on 5/27. I was there for 25 minutes and the bill is a few bucks short of 1400 bucks. WHAT???

Update on preemie friend.

She took the babies in for a well visit and her normal ped wasn't there. The ped she saw upped the babies meds for the reflux a bit and said it would be a good idea to put them back on a 2-3 hour feeding schedule.

Her normal ped said up to 5 hours would be ok.

She said she didn't want to go back to that 2-3 hour business bc she goes back to work in 3 weeks. They will be 9wk old.

She has an au pair. Is the au pair incapable of giving them bottles every 2-3 hours???

I kept my mouth shut. for now........

Falicia: They just moved. I believe they are close to Green Bay area now....

Ok, update done. I'll be back tomorrow when I have more time....

xxoo and to all.
#387 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine's mama View Post

Got a bill from the hospital for when I went in for some bloodwork on 5/27. I was there for 25 minutes and the bill is a few bucks short of 1400 bucks. WHAT???

Update on preemie friend.

She took the babies in for a well visit and her normal ped wasn't there. The ped she saw upped the babies meds for the reflux a bit and said it would be a good idea to put them back on a 2-3 hour feeding schedule.

Her normal ped said up to 5 hours would be ok.

She said she didn't want to go back to that 2-3 hour business bc she goes back to work in 3 weeks. They will be 9wk old.

She has an au pair. Is the au pair incapable of giving them bottles every 2-3 hours???

I kept my mouth shut. for now........

Falicia: They just moved. I believe they are close to Green Bay area now....
what did they do?!? give you brand new blood?!? that seems like a lot of money for bloodwork

do you think the mama could have ppd? in your posts she sounds *very* detached.
i'm glad the other ped said 2-3 hours. i hope she listens.

Mama to three  
#388 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 AM

the thing about small towns in the mountains is information travels very slow. the only thing i know so far today is there are 938 people on the fires. i really want to find out if they held the north line of the big fire again, since the weather changed for the worse, but it will proably be an hour before i can find out. :

Mama to three  
#389 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:

heh.
:

Ah thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed that!

Wendi
#390 of 430 Old 06-27-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
I just lost my in box for my email. I am not :
OH NO!!! That really sucks. I hope it was just misplaced and isn't gone forever. :

Wendi

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page