Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Ugh. My ds2, 15months, was playing in the bathtub (no water in it, just walking around) while I went to the bathroom and he knocked the shampoo down (he hadn't been able to reach it before!), before I knew it, his hand was in it and in his mouth (it had spilled) and he was trying to eat it! He gagged and spit it out, and I don't know if he swallowed much or not; but I called poison control and they said it was okay; that he might vomit or have diahrrea but just to watch him.
He was totally fine, never had any diahrrea or vomiting; so I don't think he even swallowed it, just tasted it.......but my heart is still pounding and I'm still worried and watching over him (this happened at 1pm today). I can't believe it happened so fast, while I was right there watching him!
Now every time he coughs I'm convinced it's the shampoo.....
"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen." Ralph Marston