Mothering Forum banner

Fussy Baby?

572 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  veronicalynne 
#1 ·
I hate to use that word but I am not sure how else to describe it. He is a happy, cheerful guy but for the last 3 days around 10pm he fusses and wont stop crying no matter what I do. He doesnt want to sleep with me, or breastfeed and eventually he will fall asleep on my shoulder. He is sooo different than dd1 and dd2. He is 3 1/2 months now (wow) and I have been wondering if he might be teething already? I dont see or feel anything but he is starting to drool a bit more than usual. It doesnt seem to be gas. Any ideas or tips? Is it maybe something I am eating?

#3 ·
seems to be a lot of teething going on. Maybe it's in the stars or something.

I just got done posting in the "inconsolable LO" thread about my teething 3 month old.

It's OK for babies to fuss, it's what babies do. Just give lots of love and hugs and he'll get through it.

#4 ·
I am trying to give him lots of loving but it is so hard for me to see him cry kwim? He doesnt want to breastfeed then (when he gets like this) and nothing I do can comfort him. He did the same thing today at the library until he finally cried himself to sleep on my shoulder. I had alot of well meaning people giving advice and they were shocked that nothing worked. I just wish there was something I could do to help him. Both my girls were easier to comfort but nothing works with the poor little guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.