thinking about buying another hpt!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i know it sounds crazy, but i seriously have nooooo symptoms!!! : I'm only 5w4d, so there is plenty of time to feel like crap. Seriously though, there are no sore boobies to speak of, no nausea, nothing. :
#2 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 10:24 AM

I hope everything is ok. Maybe get a blood test. I probably would get one done either a hpt or a blood test because I'm a bit obessive like that. Maybe you are just lucky this time. That's what I'm hoping anyway.
#3 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 10:39 AM

Not to come in on the November thread - but I took about 10 hpts : because I did not have any symptoms. I never got sore breasts and I only had slight nausea and that didn't start until 6 or 7 weeks!!! I was very tired all the time though. Anyway, I know how you feel. I was the same way. I even took hpt's AFTER I had it confirmed through a urine test by the doctor :LOL
#4 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 10:52 AM - Thread Starter

:LOL good! i'm not the only one!! :
#5 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 11:47 AM

I was just telling DH the same thing the other day. I have a few mild crampy feelings every now and then, and I'm quite emotional, but other than that, I wouldn't know I'm pg I had a blood test done at the OB yesterday so
I'll know for sure today

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#6 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 01:19 PM

same here mama's! I'm welcoming the break!
#7 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 01:25 PM

ive only just yesterday and this morning felt the tiniest bit queezy. the only other symptom other than almost crying while reading a book in the library, is that when im hungry im starving. no worries momma! maybe these babies just know that we are all needing a gentle pregnancy experience

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#8 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 01:25 PM

I'm 5w5d and I haven't had loads of simptoms yet, but I'm feeling off enough (sensitive stomach and fatigue) that I know I'm pg. Not to be too morbid, but I've read that even if you have miscarried, you'll still get a postitive hpt because the hormones will still be in your system.
Still, if it would make you feel better, go ahead and test. There are few things more fun than watching a BFP come up!

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!
#9 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 02:19 PM

One more for the almost no symptoms train... My only big symptom is aversion to the smell of garlic, and sore breasts when I excersise. I keep thinking "This can't be it, can it?"

I had to take a Urine sample in to the doctor yesterday for proof of pregnancy and I was so worried that it would come out negative and they would laugh at me in the office that I had to do another home test again before I brought it in. Luckily, It was BFP but I was still nervous all the way to the office.
#10 of 10 Old 03-11-2005, 02:27 PM

i had a total aversion to garlic with my first. i was sure taht i wouldnt know right away if i gopt pregnant again because it was sooo bad, and nothing. i can eat it raw, no problem. weird

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page