Weekly Chat - 3/21 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-25-2005, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sara, thanks and good luck on your u/s!

Aubrey - Glad it's not just me and I think those baby names are hilarious!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2005, 06:39 PM

I got my betas back (from yesterday): 5337! Since I'm 5W1D, that is just exactly right in the range. Next Wendesday I'll have another test, so we'll see how well they are rising.

Another house prospect has come up, and I drove by today and it's gorgeous. Won't get to see the inside until next week sometime though, and it is above our price range by a bit, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much. We'll see.

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
Old 03-25-2005, 07:00 PM

thanks, all, for all the comments. Feathere--because I was home alone at the time, I really don't know what happened...which is scary. I'm really paying attention to how I feel to head off any more incidents. Thanks for sharing your story.

...I am feeling better and actually left the house today for the first time in 2 days...Got some B-6 and some Peppermint Altoids to help the nausea.

nataliekat & zjande--Can't wait til I get to the hungry-all-the-time phase cuz right now I can barely stand food. I can't even watch my favorite, the Food Network, without wanting to vomit. It's sad, too, because I love to cook and bake and just haven't felt like it all lately....

I love the name discussions--my mom and MIL are throwing their 2 cents in already! I (half) jokingingly call the baby Zelda just to annoy the grandmas. Oh, and my MIL already decided she wants to be called Mee-Mee. Yeesh. Can you tell this is the first grandbaby? :LOL

Take care, all!
Old 03-25-2005, 07:42 PM

no morning sickness yet here... but i definitely do NOT feel like cooking at all, which is something i usually enjoy. i'm going to attempt to make dinner tonight... we'll see how it goes.

beachbaby, my MIL did the same thing... INSISTED that she be called "nana" and NOT grandma. very, VERY insistent. not that i really blame her, i guess, she was super excited too and definitely does not look like your typical "grandma."

went to my mom's yesterday and pulled all my maternity stuff out of storage as i've run out of pants that fit... i'm normally a pretty slender person and so all of the sudden nothing fit. but it was kind of nice to go through all of my stuff and remember my last pregnancy... i also brought home a few boxes of wee little clothing... boy and girl stuff. (never hurts to hope, right? i figured the sweet little dresses might send out some good girlie vibes... okay, i know i'm really stretching it. :LOL) anyway, i've been having fun going through it all and thinking warm fuzzy baby thoughts. also been making my list of things i'll need for the new bean... we didn't start CDing the twins til they were in medium size dipes so we'll need some new supplies there... mmm... i love diaper shopping.

User Tag List