Anyone else look "big" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-24-2005, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just today I really noticed how large my stomach is looking. This is my second baby- and I know you are supposed to "pop" earlier- but I really feel full! Like my stomach is really crammed full and stretching.
I am due around Nov. 15. Isn't this still to early?
Am I alone?
Is it time for Maternity clothes already! I hate having my jeans undone- they always fall down!
And how do I hide this from my family over Easter?
YIKES!
Emilie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2005, 12:17 AM

This is my fifth pregnancy, my due date is Nov 7 and I have never been so big so early. I have never been overweight, but I have been eating like a madwoman for the last month. I always remember not being able to fit in my pants after the second month, but this time it's sooner. Thank God for the low-waisted pants
Doreen
Old 03-25-2005, 12:23 AM

see my thread in "I'm Pregnant" :LOL
Old 03-25-2005, 12:37 AM

Count me in! It's a bit ridiculus, I'm just hoping I'm big, and not havings twins. Last night's dream, I had two - Ester and Reagan (two names I would never pick)!!! Although Ester didn't really look like mine, but boy that Reagan looked just like Molly when she was born. Who knows?
Old 03-25-2005, 01:00 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I'm 5w1d & someone at Radio Shack asked me when I'm due today. This is my 3rd pg & I'm in maternity clothes almost entirely. I *really* look pregnanat. It is so bizarre. I do not want twins!! I've never been so anxious to get an u/s!!! :LOL

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
Old 03-25-2005, 02:05 AM - Thread Starter

Yah- that is what I was thinking too.... oh no.... oh no.....
My birth father had twin sisters and my husbands father has twin brothers-
What does that mean?
Old 03-25-2005, 10:52 AM

Last night I put on a maternity short because all my shirts are too short and my belly sticks out. I am already overweight, but this is so weird. I did not expect a belly already. I like to lay on the couch and have DS sit on my belly and we hang out. But I am having to roll on my side now, so he sits on my hips.

He keeps looking at my belly, trying to find the baby. Methinks he'll be seeing a big baby belly soon!

Too funny.

Jenn, perpetually tired mom to DS(9): DD(4.5): DD(2) :
Old 03-25-2005, 12:03 PM

I "popped" early the first time I was pregnant, at about 13-14 weeks. That time at about 8 weeks my abs suddenly felt different... looser and squishier and I suddenly didn't like anything to fit tightly over them. This time that happened at 4 weeks! I feel like my stomach looks slightly bigger, too. But, I keep telling myself that my uterus must be overly-excited, as the baby is currently only about 1-2 mm big! (I'm due 11/27)

I LOVE the Liz Lange transition pants from Target. They look like normal pants, but have elastic in the back - the tag says they're for the first trimester, but I wore them till the end of my second trimester last time. I've been wearing those most of the week...

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
Old 03-25-2005, 03:10 PM

I am sitting here wearing maternity clothes and wondering how on earth I can look this big this early one, it's crazy! The really annoying part is the pants are too big so I am constantly pulling at them, but I only have 2 pairs of shorts that fit that aren't maternity so its buy new stuff, pull out maternity stuff or do laundry every other night! I think I am going to go looking at some stuff this weekend. I did look at some of the stuff at Target a couple weeks ago, but I thought most of it was ugly and not anything I would wear normally so I wouldn't want to wear it while pg. I have also already picked up a couple patterns that I liked the looks of and after I adjust them for huge boobs I will probably make some clothes from them.

Kristina mom to A 1/12 J 11/05 D 4/08 and tiny dude in late April 2010
Old 03-25-2005, 08:00 PM

i definitely popped early this time too! :ulls at the elastic band in maternity jeans::

there's a new all-maternity store at the mall though so i'm kind of excited to find some new cute things...
Old 03-26-2005, 12:27 PM

Yep, lost my waist yesterday. It was there the day before, I swear, but now-puff, gone! I am wearing maternity cloths today.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:46 PM

This is terrible! I don't even know where my maternity clothes are. I think they're in a box, buried under lots of other boxes somewhere.

Last time I think I wore my regular clothes until 20 weeks or so.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:39 PM

Count me in! This is totally wierd! I didn't pop the first time until well into my second tri (I think...) but now at 6 weeks my jeans don't fit and I have a little baby belly!! It's so strange! I dunno if to bite the bullet and just tell coworkers and family so I can wear my mat clothes in peace...

User Tag List