Mothering Forum banner

cervical mucus

877 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Awaken 
#1 ·
OK, another delightful topic. Feel like i'm jsut full of them these days.

When i went to pee today at one point, it seriously looked like snot came out of me. It was like a giant stringy booger. I'm used to an increase in mucus, but this just threw me for a loop. DH and I were intimate last night, and I know I'm always a little funny after that, but I swear it looked like he must have blown his nose up there (which he didn't)...

#2 ·
Hey is it bad that I can relate to all of your yucky preg symptoms?

Every now and then I wipe and see so much CM. Sometimes I wonder how much my body can produce and then it seems to go away for a few days.

Totally normal from what I understand.

#5 ·
Oh, girl, I had the same experience this morning. Lucky you that it was on the toilet and not 30 seconds after you had walked out of the bathroom, and before you had put on your underwear.

And a good point was brought up, about blowing noses in vaginas. I've read in no less that THREE books that a pregnant woman is under no circumstances supposed to let someone blow air into her vagina. I'm not sure which women are snapping their fingers and saying "Dam*!" at having to lose that option during foreplay, but in case there are any among us, I felt obligated to share.

#6 ·
Wierd, I had it today, too. I take it's normal?
: blechpatooey

I was very "sexually active" with my husband yesterday - and prior to yesterday we hadn't done anything for well over a week cause I have felt so "off" lately. I would assume that has something to do with it.

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeTheEarth
I've read in no less that THREE books that a pregnant woman is under no circumstances supposed to let someone blow air into her vagina. I'm not sure which women are snapping their fingers and saying "Dam*!" at having to lose that option during foreplay, but in case there are any among us, I felt obligated to share.

ROFLOL!!!!! :LOL I have read that, too, and thought the same thing- "oh well, I guess blowing air in my vagina is out for the next 9 months! We'll have to think of something else to do!'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.