Weekly chat: Aug 22-28 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 05:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Midwife visits are every two weeks now!!! How crazy!

I've been knitting quite a bit lately -- I worked up four soakers so far in newborn sizes, and I can't believe how different each one is. There seems to be a lot of variability in the rise, thigh circumferance, and crotch width, so I may just hold off on making any more until I see which style suits this bambina the best.

And lately I've been feeling unbelievably lucky to have such a patient and kind DH. I just can't seem to react in proportion to things that go wrong -- I realized this morning that both pairs of my maternity pants now make me look boody-licious, since I gained a bit of weight in my rear end, and I just flipped out. Yesterday DH accidentally turned off my alarm and made me way late to work, but everything was serene, no big deal, I'll get there eventually... I feel totally unpredictable, but DH has been weathering it like a champ. In my saner moments I apologize profusely and authorize purchases of snobby beer, but I still feel like I am putting him through quite the roller coaster of emotions. More meditation, I keep telling myself...
#32 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 07:05 PM

Hi everyone-

Happy Thursday. We have had a pretty quiet week so far. Molly had her first day of "gym school" which is little Gym, but she's in the mommy-stands-on-the-outside class now, so she is feeling quite big! It was hilarious :LOL Watching 12 almost-three year olds and two teacher try and have organization. The teachers are great, so it should be fun.

I am feeling like my pubic bone may split at any moment, but other than that, pretty good. The BH were so bad the other night that I couldn't sleep through them, which was annoying. I am definitely in the is it over yet group. Nine weeks and counting...

Has anyone seen that pic. online of a pregnant mom's belly with a foot kicking out so far that you can totally see the foot and toes, etc? I swear, one of these kicks I'm going to get the same view!

Have a good rest of the week. Hope everyone is cool and happy.
#33 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagen
Has anyone seen that pic. online of a pregnant mom's belly with a foot kicking out so far that you can totally see the foot and toes, etc? I swear, one of these kicks I'm going to get the same view!
Yes! A friend send me that pic this morning. Kinda creepy, but cool at the same time. Fortunately I have enough "padding" over my belly that I can't see toes, but I can certainly feel the little feet sticking out sometimes!

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#34 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTheEarth
I realized this morning that both pairs of my maternity pants now make me look boody-licious, since I gained a bit of weight in my rear end, and I just flipped out.
BTE I am out of clothes that fit, too. The thing is that the weather will be changing soon here, but not quite yet, so I hate to buy more summer stuff -- then again I hate to buy jeans that fit now but who knows in 6 weeks, when I really need them they may not. Presently I can fit into one size, but barely, and I know I have more growing to do. But the next size looks big. I have decided to hold off for now, especially since I just found out a maternity outlet is 1 mile from our new home, I can go there at a moments' notice to buy stuff if need be.
#35 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 09:21 PM

You know, I am realizing how big my butt is. It has less to do with the baby than the sitting on my butt and eating junk food for the 6 months prior to conception, but anyhoo.... :

When I look down on my belly, I see this cute little roundish bulge and feel cute and pregnant. And then when I see a side view, the combination of my protruding belly and protruding buttocks looks...ugh. Very, very large! So I try to avoid mirrors right now and live in a fantasy world where I am one of those cute pregnant mamas with a cute belly and nothing more. :LOL

Jenn, perpetually tired mom to DS(9): DD(4.5): DD(2) :
#36 of 50 Old 08-25-2005, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
Itsybitsy- there was one day when the boys were 3 and 2 that I took them to the middle of a field and we just lay on our backs, held hands, and screamed. 3 is better, 4 is better still- honest. You can do this, he's just little and scared about how things are changing- just keep loving him.
Thanks I really appreciate that, and I know you're right. yesterday was a little better, and today a little better yet. He did have a random screaming fit at 7pm (I worked all day and he was in daycare, so we were both worn out and I was starving and trying to make dinner and dh was out with his friends after work tonight so I was on my own) and I felt the panic rising, but I held it in and we sat on his bed and took deep breaths, then went out for a vigorous walk. I am totally exhausted but I didn't know what else to do till bedtime! Then he ran around in the yard for a while, and then the ever-popular tubby time! Now I am ready to DROP! Tomorrow we are riding on the train and carousel, which are always huge hits- I just hope the meeting up with friends aspect of it isn't a disaster.

2 things that really made me happy today:

-I got done work early, which is very rare, so went to the pool for a 1/2 hr swim- I've been dying to swim but it hasn't worked out all summer- it felt SO great, it was wonderful for my mental and physical well being.

-I picked up my 2 new pairs of glasses today- my old frames were totally depressing me b/c they made me look so schoolmarmish and like I fade into the woodwork, and they were all warped- I don't want my post-baby pics with those glasses on b/c I so don't feel like myself in them, but I have felt so guilty spending the $. Well finally I did it, and hopefully these new glasses will make me look a bit more modern and like what I feel is 'me' if that makes any sense.

anyhoo-

amy- woo hoo on not having gallstones! Although I'm sorry you have the pain. It sounds like several of us have funky ligament/muscle/stretching pains so hopefully it's something benign that will go away. yay on the baby being head down now, and the surprise viewing! That is so exciting! I do wish I could sneak a peak at the little one

plagio- I was thinking that we hadn't heard from you in a while, so I'm glad you're back!
#37 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 01:55 AM

I just wanted to say that I spent the day watching a dear friends 4 year old, who is herself a dear friend. Boy did I feel pregnant. Toddling around after her on the playground, almost getting stuck on the play structure and just generally feeling large and ungainly.

I couldn't play game with her on the floor, I had to play at the kitchen table. I stole her bean bag while reading to her, so I'd have something to put my swollen feet on.

I ran out of breath pushing her back from lunch in my stroller.

Hat's off to those of you dealing with pregnancy and your kids at the same time. I was wondering how anyone ever has siblings.
#38 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 04:59 AM

I have no idea how I managed to be pregnant with a toddler last time either- a 5 year age gap is pretty wonderful, at least from that point of view. I reckon I'm never ready for a second child until the first no longer needs a high chair for meals.
The dentist did my extractions yesterday, so I'm sitting here sucking melon for breakfast, because the anaesthetic didn't wear off until after midnight so I couldn't eat anything. (Probably the worst bit, though even with 3 shots of local in each side I could still feel what was going on. ) If I'm honest, I'm still feeling a bit blurgh, but I know it takes time for the anaesthetic to wear off totally.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#39 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BensMom
When I look down on my belly, I see this cute little roundish bulge and feel cute and pregnant. And then when I see a side view, the combination of my protruding belly and protruding buttocks looks...ugh. Very, very large! So I try to avoid mirrors right now and live in a fantasy world where I am one of those cute pregnant mamas with a cute belly and nothing more. :LOL
I know what you mean! If I just look at myself front-on, I'm adorable. Then I see my rear, where I seem to be carrying triplets. I am definitely weeble shaped.

I am suddenly extremely uncomfortable. The other day, I was sitting at my desk at work, and the baby gave an enormous FLIP -- vigorous enough that my whole body jumped. He'd been head-down, and I think he's sort of sideways now. Everything feels lower, and there is tremendous pressure in my pelvis. I'm also getting these weird sensations in my cervix that I didn't get until the last month of pg with DD. It's so uncomfortable, I don't know how I manage until November like this!
#40 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 01:35 PM

WARNING: POSSIBLE TMI

Last night DH and I met a friend and her husband and her two kids (2 yrs and 2 months) for dinner at a restaurant - her two-year-old was GREAT, what a nice well-behaved kid. He was quiet, polite, not whiny at all - and this is after a looooong day of visiting boring relatives for him! The baby was cute and adorable and pooped all over his dad :LOL All in all, a great visit. HOWEVER, because I haven't put on any weight in 3 weeks, I've been working so hard this week that I've actually lost weight (only 1/2 lb, but still...) I tried to eat a big meal - spareribs with bean cassoulet and roast veg, with cheesecake for dessert - and boy, did that backfire! Um, literally. As soon as I got in the truck to drive home I had the WORST gut-twisting cramps and the 5-minute drive home seemed to take an eternity. Then when I got home and rushed to the bathroom it seemed way too hard to, um, release the offending matter... and afterwards I think my blood pressure dropped cause I started to black out and had to do the whole head down between the knees thing. I almost threw up, too. But then 5 minutes later I was fine.

So, lesson for any smaller-sized women out there - trying to make up for not eating during the day with one whomping huge meal - not such a good idea. There is only so much room in there, and if you try to stuff too much in, something's gotta give, and it will NOT be fun. Ok, body, thanks, lesson learned.

Oh and then I was down another 1/2 lb on the scale this morning. Of course.

But, on a more positive note, one of my best friends from high school and his wife are expecting - he left a message on my answering machine yesterday so I was doing happy dances for him last night after I recovered - AND one of my favourite coworkers here is also pregnant! Yay pregnant people all-round!

Oh, and the reporter I talked to about hypnobirthing yesterday seemed really nice and asked lots of good questions, so I'm eagerly awaiting her article which will be published Tuesday. I hope she doesn't put in the part about me not particularly liking my regular doctor though - I'm sure he reads the paper and my husband still has to see him every time he needs his prescription refilled!

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#41 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BensMom
You know, I am realizing how big my butt is. It has less to do with the baby than the sitting on my butt and eating junk food for the 6 months prior to conception, but anyhoo.... :

Hmm -- well how about looking at this in a different way (like I do). I gain weight mainly in my butt/hips/thighs and normally have a tiny waist -- this leads to the tendancy for my butt to look big (you know, pear shape), but now that I have no waist, and my butt has grown, I think you don't really notice it because I just look more trunk-like . . . this is my reasoning.
#42 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spughy
Oh, and the reporter I talked to about hypnobirthing yesterday seemed really nice and asked lots of good questions, so I'm eagerly awaiting her article which will be published Tuesday. I hope she doesn't put in the part about me not particularly liking my regular doctor though - I'm sure he reads the paper and my husband still has to see him every time he needs his prescription refilled!
That is so cool that you were interviewed about hb! I wonder if they will do a follow up after you give birth to ask how it went! Anything to get the good word out I gave my hb 'testimony' after my yoga class a couple weeks ago (the instructor is a hb teacher and asked me to)- so hopefully I got some first time moms thinking! Actually the dads seemed really interested! One mom was like, "no way, epidural, epidural, epidural!" :

And, so sorry about your GI incident, that does NOT sound pleasant!
#43 of 50 Old 08-26-2005, 06:43 PM

I've been reading and following along in the weekly thread this week, but not really responding to anyone. Sorry, just a bit wrapped up in myself right now- but I do enjoy hearing about all of your lives. Wednesday was the anniversary of my mum's death (3 years ago), and I've been having crazy dreams and flashbacks...she died at home from cancer and I looked after her for the last few months. I had only been sleeping a couple of hours each night, waking from strange dreams and restlessness. My sleep pattern has been very similar to when mum was dying...when her pain meds were due every four hours, and I always gave her 4 am dose. Often she'd be awake, so I'd sit up and talk or read to her until she was able to fall back asleep again. I'm really proud of the way I was able to look after her at home, but have also been grieving becoming a mother without a mother and really wishing she was here to meet her grandbaby.

Finally last night I slept 11 hours- didn't even wake up to pee! I feel so much better after a good sleep, and better able to deal with daily life without the exhaustion of restless nights.

And last night I dreamed of moving in to a new house that we had just bought, with lots of bright windows and a view of the ocean. The best part...a huge bathtub in a solarium. We were in the middle of unpacking and moving boxes when I realised that I hadn't tested the tub before buying. So I stopped everything to take a bath...totally relaxing. (As a side note...our current house has no tub- only a shower. I've bought a fishy pool for labouring in and may consider water birth, though usually in my dreams/visualizations I get out of the tub and birth on "land")

*Amy* I noticed recently that you were still on the TTC prayer list... in case you want to let them know you're now quite pregnant!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#44 of 50 Old 08-27-2005, 12:55 AM

Hey ladies,

I just spent time reading everybody's posts.

Amy- glad to hear you are okay.

willemsmama- sorry about my inbox. I cleaned it!

Anyone read Eric Brende's book, "Better Off" where he goes without any electricity or motors or anything "techno" for 18 months in a psuedo-Amish community? It's a great book and I am re-reading it now.

So, my fridge was making noises that led to a repair person visit. The compressor on the 3.5 year old fridge is blown and it will take 7-10 business days to get it!!! How appropriate that I was reading this book, eh? Perhaps it was divine preparation? I gave a bunch of semi-thawed food to my neighbors. I am now enjoying fresh fruit and peanut butter and banana sandwiches! I am trying to see this as a challenge for off-grid living! Just so thankful that we've been on vacation and hadn't been to the grocery store recently!!! In an interview I heard online today, Brende said the thing he most missed was the fridge! HAHA

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#45 of 50 Old 08-27-2005, 05:08 PM

ive had kinda a crazy week or so.. i havnt felt like posting in here, i dunno why.. but i thought i'd drop in, just to keep it up you know? i think im going to be moving oct.1st.. so im looking for the perfect place. *sigh* i feel like i cant nest here and so i know i need a space of my own. im actually looking forward to it, but a month and a few weeks to settle in seems like its cutting it short. oh well, what a better way to make a home a home than having a baby in it right? im trying to keep possitive about it all.. my sister and i had a big blowout today ( she is also my room mate) and she pretty much said she thought i was an irrisponsable parent because i didnt take elwynn to the doctor at soon as he got sick.. he ended up with pnuemonia, but i dont think i twas because i did or didnt take him to the DR. i was doing everything else i could naturally first, which in my opinion is not doing nothing.. anyways it made me so hurt and angry because she also told me that she thinks i dont care enuff about him if i wont even take him to the dr. when he is sick..so i guess i dont want to be here with someone like that around me. it really friggin hurts. of course i care. he is my life. i love him more than anything in the world.

other than that we have a neighbourhood block party tonight that we may or may not go to.. ive been knitting a lot and feeling very lazy and sleepy.. im 29 weeks today and i want time to slow down a bit. i have so much to do before november comes!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#46 of 50 Old 08-27-2005, 08:22 PM

mamafern, sorry things are rough with your sister. People have different ways of handling things, and we need to do what we feel is right under the circumstances. Hope things blow over between you two, and that also you find a great home for your little family!

Gunter, glad you are able to sorta-enjoy the no-fridge time or at least keep a positive attitude about it! Our fridge died this past December around xmas time. It was at least 30 years old and came with the house when I bought it and it started making a weird noise and having this burning "electrical fire" smell. It appeared that that was the end of its usable life span, so we just unplugged it and started looking for a fridge. We had to get rid of a bunch of stuff and were able to store a few things in our neighbor's freezer. Finally we bought a nice new fridge, but Sears didn't have it in town and it had to be ordered from CA and took a week. Which was okay. They delivered it a day or two before our exchange student moved in. So we were all excited about our new fridge and went and did a major grocery shopping during the first 24 hours. Then, it never got as cold as it was supposed to and in fact started getting WARM after the second day!! Turned out it was defective and so they ordered us a new one, but it took another week for that one to be delivered, and in the meantime we lost a bunch of a second load of groceries! : Luckily DH called and complained and they reimbursed us some for the groceries.

Apparently my butt is bigger too! I didn't really realize this until a coworker was talking to me about whether it was a boy or girl, and she was telling me that when she was pregnant everyone was telling her it was a girl "because I carried a lot like you--I never got too big in front, but my butt and hips got bigger." Uh, I didn't realize my butt and hips were bigger--thanks for cluing me in! :LOL The good thing at least about our butts being bigger is: 1) hey, we can avoid looking at them and so we don't even have to be confronted by that on a daily basis, and 2) they usually aren't a body part that shows up in pictures! So we can just hang on to our denial!! :LOL

Things are better here today. We have survived what was actually a pretty rotten week, and finally we are able to relax a little bit. DH is back to his normally good-natured self, and today started a bunch of housework while I slept in. Then he made a great breakfast for me. Buckwheat pancakes (I have a great recipe for those) and fresh cantaloupe, honeydew, peaches and strawberries, and chai. It was very nice. Then he did the dishes and more laundry and vacuumed the den and now he's changed the bed and is going to give the dogs a bath!! He is very insistent that I just rest and relax today and not do any work and he will clean the house and do everything.
One good thing about this week being so bad is that with both of us under so much stress and so busy and him gone most evenings the last week or two, the house has gotten messier than it usually is. I feel like I've been doing a lot of dishes and laundry and general picking up though, and he thinks that I've been doing more than usual too. So I realize that the difference is that he has not picking up after himself and doing dishes or laundry as much as he usually does, and it makes me really realize how much he does on a regular basis that I don't even see, now that he hasn't been doing it for a little while! I'm really super lucky to have a husband like him. In all ways, not just because he does a lot of housework. But most of the women I know are astonished at how much of the housework and cooking and laundry and stuff he actually does, and agree that he does a heck of a lot more of that than most men. Actually, I think he probably does more housework than many women do!! If you total up all the housework and cooking that we both have done since we've been together, he does AT LEAST 50% and I would say probably closer to 60-70%. I've started doing a lot more housework in the last 8 months or so and I've always done more of the "detail" cleaning, like taking the stove apart and thoroughly cleaning it. But for the first year or so we were married I barely even did a load of laundry!!

Well, that's my update. Feeling big and stiff and sore and a little tired, but I think part of that is that I am fighting off a cold or something. But I do seem to be waddling a bit more the last couple of days!
#47 of 50 Old 08-28-2005, 07:04 PM - Thread Starter

MelW - you should read the book "Children's Past Lives" by Carol Bowman. A real eye opener. Maybe your baby is your mom coming back... (hope that's not too intrusive of a comment).

MamaFern - moving again??? yikes. I admire you following your intuition though.You are not an irresponsible parent. I think it's irresponsible to shove chemicals into a little body before you seek out all other alternatives first. You know that. It's unfortunate that others can't see our POV.

Well, I had a session with a cranial sacral therapist on Friday so I'm really sore. My body is still working through a lot of emotional issues locked into my system... It was hard work and kind of funny actually, flopping around on the table puffing and sweating. I think each baby comes to heal our bodies and as women we should do what we can to follow their lead. I have had a lot of healing thoughts since the session and have a lot of personal follow up work to deal with but it's good stuff. I was really excite because I've always wanted a CST at my homebirth but never really connected with one and when I mentioned it to the CST I saw on Friday she lit up and got really excited. So we're going to see how it works out. She's not willing to cancel any of her clients appointments so she could only make the birth if it were at night. So so far our birth team consists of two midwives, a cranial sacral therapist (she also does reiki and other bodywork ), our neighbor (who happens to be a chiros wife too) and her daughter (support for Willem if he's awake) and of course dh and me and the baby inside!!! I didn't think it would be that many people but I kind of like the idea. It'll be all women except for dh and ds. I feel a very spiritual type energy when I think about the upcoming birth. I think I will feel much more supported than I did last time. Very cool. I'm also preparing myself in the event of this being a fast labor. EVERYONE keeps telling me that if you labor long with the first, the second is fast and the third is unpredictable.

I still have a lot to do before the baby comes. And none of it seems to be getting done. And I don't care right now. I've been doing my prenatal yoga more lately (slacked off with the heat for a while) and knitting, and watching movies (hee-hee). I read the book Baby Catcher by Peggy Vincent and I'm going to start on Ina May Gaskins new book this week (I'll probably finish it too). Time seems to have flown by this pregnancy and I figure I should read a couple of books to get my birthing mode a jump start.

On the butt subject, I don't think mine is really getting that much bigger (of course I don't expect to fit into my pre preg size 6 jeans right away either) but my hips are huge. Add to the fact that my belly is pretty low already and I can't find any pants that will stay on my butt much less FIT!!!! Well, I'm trying to hold out on picking up more maternity clothes until after my SIL delivers in a couple of weeks and the weather cools more. Then I'll just have a month plus a little to go anyway.

Alright dh needs help downstairs. Gotta run.
#48 of 50 Old 08-28-2005, 08:52 PM

i think i may have found the perfect home! im so excited.. i posted an add on this place called "craigslist" and i got a reply right away from a family living in a big house with 2 bedrooms rooms available! that means elwynn can have his own room!!! and there is laundry facilities!!! and space for lots of gardens!!. the momma is a student midwife!papa a painter contractor and her kids are 2 and 4! both girls and they wanted to find a small family to share the space with! and would be into doing rent in trade for childcare! it seems so perfect i cant believe it... ut i can.. because things always seem to fall into place for me. i trust in the universe to provide for me and it always does. its amazing! i stioll cant get over it. i havnt even seen it yet, ive emailed back and forth with the woman about 5 times in 2 days.. i think she is excited as me :LOL its fun to be excited about moving.

oh! and she knows my midwife and her best friend will be the student MW working with my midwife at the clinic where i go! small world huh?

its a bit out of town, but there are buses running from right down the street and its in a cute little town called steveston. ive been there and really liked it and sometimes dont want to be right in the city anyways! its kinda best of both worlds really. plus they go into the city for work and school so we can carpool as well.. im sorry im rambling. i just wanted to share it!

sometimes bad things open doors for really good things!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#49 of 50 Old 08-28-2005, 09:49 PM

MamaFern, that's great -- I can tell you're very excited. I hope it all works out as well as it seems like it will. We recently moved to a new place and it is so much better -- for us the issues were having more light, air and space, and it really does make a difference. There were some ups and downs in trying to get it to work out but it did. Your home environment can really make a difference and, although it's good to think about adapting to an environment or altering it somehow to make it better (rather than just "upgrading", somethings either just are there or aren't (like for us, sunlight) and you can feel much better with a change. I think you said you didn't have very much space before so this sounds great. Yay for you!

Of course you're not irresponisble. First of all, it doesn't sound like you made any "mistakes" and even if you had, so long as we learn from them, that's all that's important. I know that I have made some mistakes with our dog (like having him neutered when everyone said I should, which I think brought on a coat problem) but I can't beat myself up for it now, although I do feel bad, I have learned a lot more about dog hormones, etc. and know more for next time. Live and learn, I guess.
#50 of 50 Old 08-29-2005, 11:48 AM

MamaFern, that is great! I hope it works out as well as it sounds! Keep us updated.

I'm also feeling kind of unplugged lately. I haven't been very good about emailing my friends back, haven't been feeling like checking in online much. I just feel like "being"....I guess it's the end of the pregnancy and I'm slowing down. I'll be 28 weeks on Thursday, and I'm just feeling like I need to be more quiet and introspective. Or maybe I'm just tired because I haven't been sleeping so well!

We did have a wonderful weekend which ended with a big pot-luck party that we hosted yesterday evening. There were about 30-40 people I'd guess, mostly couples with their kids, all from our little town. It was really wonderful! I worked my butt off yesterday though trying to get everything cleaned and ready so I was wiped out last night. I still had a hard time sleeping though...just laying there thinking about stuff, including the hurricane in New Orleans. I lived there for most of my 20s, so it still feels like home, and I still have many friends there who I am assuming evacuated (but I couldn't get in touch with any of them). It just makes my heart so sad.

The good news is that I haven't had the gallbladder (or whatever) pain in 3 days, so I'm hoping it was some weird phase that is now OVER!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page