Mothering Forum banner

Did anyone watch Amazing Babies last night?!?

472 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  babykaoss 
#1 ·
Did you see that AWESOME unattended TWIN birth with a breech baby?!?!

That mama impressed me soo much, she was amazingly calm!

I was crying and yelling at my husband to come watch!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
I saw that when it aired a few weeks ago. (On Discovery Health, I think).

It was great. But the announcer was way too dramatic. I have to say, the first story (about the mom giving birth on the airplane) was what killed me. It was like a doula training exercise in "how many things wrong can you find in this scene". :LOL

#4 ·
My MW showed this in our birth class a couple of weeks ago. What a contrast between the two births, eh?

It was so sad when the dad gets left behind ot rush the mom to the hospital but she has the baby on the plane anyway! Why couldn't she just have the babe where they were originally? Gawsh!

The breech birth was incredible. So cool for a TV show to air that. Remember the part where hubby asks what he can do to help and she says something like, "just keep filming." Twins! Breech! That's more than your average HB folks!

#5 ·
i saw it! i'm so glad because dh was in the room and saw it, and it was beautiful. (minus the obnoxious music and unnecessary blabbering of the announcer). i'm so glad dh got to see such an empowering wonderful birth, especially one with two "complications" that we are told "require" c/s these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.