Weekly Chat: Sept. 19-26 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 53 Old 09-21-2005, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had a busy week here, too. Went to my perinatal nursing professional practice group on Monday night, to see an awesome presentation about reducing the medicalization of pregnancy and birth. The doula who presented is really great- she does workshops for medical, nursing and midwifery students. I've seen her present before at a workshop last year with Ina May Gaskin. Lately a lot of my continuing education stuff has been really "high-risk" focused, so it was great to attend something that was so positive about normal birth

Yesterday I went for a crazy long walk my favourite Italian deli to buy olive oil (plus several other stops along the way to run various errands), and was totally wiped out by the time I got home. Last night I worked overtime for four hours, but was grateful to be finished by 11- I was exhausted.

Today I had a wonderful swim at the pool and went to the farmer's market. There were lots of moms and babies there! I bought a ton of food to make for Saturday night, when we're having a big group of friends over for dinner. Between all of this and a friend's book launch on Thursday night, my midwife visit Thursday morning, and one last visit to our old house to get our planters and gardening stuff sometime (Friday morning, I guess), I have a packed-full week. I'm still trying to unpack the last couple of boxes, but they're conveniently shoved in the back of the closet right now so I don't have to be remined of them all the time.

Off to start a "to do list"....

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#32 of 53 Old 09-22-2005, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

You all sound busy! I ran around all day yesterday so I think I'm going to take it easy today and wash baby clothes and try to finish reading my vaccination book.

My MIL called last night and said that several people in the family are going in to buy us the Amby. That's going to save us a bundle, and will be the last major purchase we need to make (except the camcorder DH wants to get). Things are really starting to come together! I ordered my diapers earlier this week so I can't wait to get those in the mail!

Maybe this should get a separate thread, but I'm curious about what y'all have decided to do about Group B Strep screening and/or treatment I just read this article yesterday so I am looking into alternative treatments should I test positive. I'm definitely going to wait until around 37 weeks to be tested though.

Oh, and paging Dr. Freud: I had a terrible dream last night that I was at a friend's house overnight and several men tried to break in and kill us. The whole dream was us racing around trying to lock all of the doors to keep them out. At one point, one of them broke in (and I think it was David Bowie, which how bizarre is that - I know David Bowie doesn't want to kill me!) and my friend somehow killed him and managed to throw his body back outside. I kept calling 911 for them to come help us but they were being totally nonchalant about the situation and wouldn't send help. I wasn't pregnant in the dream though, so at least there wasn't that extra element to terrify me. I know I also had a dream night-before-last that someone was trying to kill me, but I don't remember the details. Are these just normal pregnancy anxiety dreams, ya think?

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#33 of 53 Old 09-22-2005, 11:00 AM

I have definately had some odd dreams this pregnancy, too. Weird stuff...what is really in those pre-natals, I wonder???

Tonight, Dh and I are going to a local AP meeting. We've been to two other meetings and really like the group. It's great to meet people before we even have our babe in arms.

Tomorrow, we get a couples massage!!! The owner is a doula and trained in pre-natal massage. Woo hoo!!!

I have had a head cold since Sunday but it's a lot better now.

MW appt. on Saturday at 31 weeks. Kinda ackward b/c we have to decide about who will care for me from now and through birth. I was seeing the MW apprentice and was her primary but she is not working with the MW anymore. So, I have to choose between them, essentially. Hmmn...

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#34 of 53 Old 09-22-2005, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter

Gunter, have you come any closer to making your decision? Wow, a couples massage - how wonderful!!

I just had the nicest conversation with the District Immunization Representative for the state of Ohio. I called to ask if I would need special paperwork to take to the pediatrician to explain that we are going to be using a delayed/modified vaccination schedule, and I expected the worst. But he was great! He seemed completely supportive of my decision, and was ALL about advocating breastfeeding before I even mentioned it myself. He didn't at all try to talk me out of my position or anything. I mean, total shocker. People can surprise you!

#35 of 53 Old 09-22-2005, 04:18 PM

Amy - let me know if you are still looking for info to write to the editor of Child - I can help.

Sorry I haven't been able to post, but between the lack of privacy at work and my exhaustion, there's not much left!

I was on jury duty Mon and Tues, but did not get called to sit for a trial. Yay! So that was that.

Had a great MW visit yesterday and today I ordered my birth kit and my mattress bag and my pads for afterwards. I have some herbs I need to get, but I'm going to wait till my next appt to pick that stuff up. I'm trying to motivate DH to get moving with reorganizing stuff around the house. Oh, I also set up my diaper service! I'm so excited! I guess I finally feel like I'm having a baby!

My chiro was delighted to hear that we're doing HB and offered to come by my house after I deliver to give me an adjustment as a present! How nice is that!

Work is still crazy, as I said, but we should be hiring my assistant soon so that is good!

I've been pretty emotional though and any stress at home kind of makes me burst into tears, so I will talk to my SW about that on Tuesday when I have my next appt, because I know it is normal to be hormonal and emotional but I still just want to be sure nothing raises any red flags for her about PPD.

Will try to check in again, but I can't promise!

--Erica
#36 of 53 Old 09-22-2005, 04:28 PM

Today is my and dh's anniversary!!!!
3rd year, 2nd pregnancy... yeah, apparently we've been busy .

We're not doing much to celebrate other than trying to put ds to bed early tonight and just snuggling. I'll probably cry and get all sappy and go to bed around 9 anyway.

Still feel crappy from our trip. Very emotional too. Somehow today I've been equating my lack of housecleaning/caring to bad mothering.
Damn hormones!!!

Jellyfishy... I feel the same way about nesting. I have so much left to do and still don't care. I've left a lot to later and like you said later is now. All I wanna do is lay on the couch and veg out to sappy movies.

On a happy sappy note, got my diapers in the mail yesterday!!! OMG I actually ordered some newborn sized ones because i hated how huge the smalls were on Willem last time... they looked uncomfortable. Well these are sooo tiny and sooo soft and soooo sweet. I teared up just inspecting them all.

I can't believe that a month from now I will be just about to give birth, have already given birth, or <gasp> will be holding a newborn!!!
#37 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 01:13 AM

Congrats on your anniv, willemsmama!!!

No concrete decision on the MW thing, yet. I go for my 31 week appt. tomorrow to talk with the actual MW in person. The MW apprentice and i have talked extensively so we want to talk with the MW, too.

The couples massage was great. Kinda weird to have to lay on my sides instead of back and front. But she is a doula and certified in pre-natal so I trust her. It made me want her to do a home visit when I go into labor! DH really relaxed, we've had three couples massages or so over the years and i had never seen him so deeply relaxed. Yay for him.

#38 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 04:02 AM

The massage sounds great! Of course, anything that relaxes my DH doesn't sound so soothing to me these days--he is so wiped out and exhaused from all the work that he is doing that anything that is even close to relaxation makes him fall asleep and start snoring extremely loudly. Which kind of prevents a lot of relaxation on my part!! It's the worst with the hypnobabies CD's--I listen to them in the bedroom and tried to get him to hang out/listen/participate in some of this. (It's not that he's unwilling, it's the above time/energy problem.) About the time we get to the "this contains powerful relaxation suggestions so never listen to this in a moving vehicle . . . " part, he has fallen deep asleep and is snoring his head off!! This sort of irritates me because him drowning out the CD with his snoring makes it hard for me to relax and pay attention, and I haven't progressed to the point in my relaxation/hypnosis skills where I can just ignore that!! Then later he's all happy and is like, "Wow, this hypnosis stuff is so relaxing!" :LOL : But hey, I love him anyway!

The excellent news of the week is that DH got the faculty job!!!!!! So they will be contacting him soon about what courses he will be teaching. I'm really proud of him (I would have been proud of him even if he didn't get it because he worked so hard and really did a good job in the faculty certification course.) And I'm also relieved, because it stands to make a big difference financially for us and will probably be the difference between me staying home and not, or being fiscally frugal/careful vs. living in penury and getting into major debt if I stay home regardless. So I'm really excited.
#39 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 04:38 AM

Amy- if David Bowie does break into your house, could you wrap him up and send him to me? I love a man in eyeliner.
OK- hormones aside, the week is calming down. I'm seriously stressing about money because my lovely, wonderful employers didn't pay me my maternity pay and it turns out my husband has no idea how to check his bank balance. The antibiotics are kicking in, so hopefully the nasty contractions won't be coming back, and I had a very cool midwife visit yesterday. I don't know if you remember, we were a little dubious about just how low-key she was prepared to be- well, it looks like I could potentially be getting a very hands off, very low maintenance birth. She's happy with me ignoring the health authority guidelines about transferring to hospital if baby comes early (37 weeks- the form says 36) or late, as long as we go in if there is actually a genuine emergency (blood, meconium or anything abnormal.) and as long as she's working that day, then she'll come and catch the baby- which seeing as I tend to have daylight labours might work out rather nicely. Now, as long as baby stays in until Halloween, everything's ready to go.
Congratulations on your anniversary, Willemsmama And your gainfully employed husband, Kavita I'm glad it seems like everyone's having a really good week- but you're all so organised! Diapers, washing baby clothes- I feel like such a slob! I have to do some housework, though, because one of my best friends from uni is coming out from London this afternoon, and she'll nag me if I don't...

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#40 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 07:29 AM

Congrats, Kavita on your husband's new job. I'm the quick sleeper in our house, and my husband tells stories of me falling asleep mid-conversation some nights when we go to bed. :LOL

Good luck with the midwife decision, Gunter. Have a great apointment

Helen, I'm glad that things are going well with your midwife, too. I hope that the kidney infection clears up and the yeast stays at bay.

I've been lurking and not posting over the past couple of days, trying to get myself out of a little funk and stress-out. I had a pretty crummy day on Thursday- a strangely awkward and uncomfortable visit with one of my midwives (they work in a group of three- and she's the one I know the least well, works part-time in the practice), which stressed me and set me off.

Then to top it off, I sat in front of some creepy pervert on the bus- and it took me WAY to long to figure out what the strange noises he was making were about. Basically until he kissed the back of my head (I think, anyways), but when I spun around to see what the he was doing, he claimed to have "accidentally" knocked me with his elbow when he turned to look out the window. Whatever... He got off only a couple of stops later, but also accidentally touched another woman's bottom on the way out. I know I should have been angry, but I was still stressed about everything from earlier in the day, and ended up being the crying pregnant woman on the bus. Delightful.

I also have started to deal with the midwives about my relationship with the one that I saw on Thursday. I think we just got started on the wrong foot (a discussion about the possible involvement of a student midwife in my care), and set a bad tone for the rest of the visit. I spoke with the midwife on call yesterday, and I'm going to follow up with the one from Thursday next week. I was really worried mostly about the labour/birth...what if that midwife was on call, what if it was really awkward and uncomfortable at the time,
On the plus side, I am usually a HUGE conflict avoider, and in the past would have let this issue slide for weeks (as in, I'll just deal with it in three weeks at my next appointment- which will be at 36 weeks!), so I'm pretty proud of myself for calling the midwife on call yesterday to start addressing the issue. Obviously it wasn't just my perception, either, because she already had heard from the other midwife that we had a strange visit...

Aside from my stresses, life has been good. We're having friends over for dinner tonight, so I should really go back to bed and get some sleep. After a couple of weeks of sleeping through the night, I seem to be back to my pregnancy waking pattern again... Right now I'm the crazy pregnant woman who wakes up in the middle of the night to post on the internet and read baby name books

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#41 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 10:38 AM

Gunter, couples massage... that was my dream last pg... and this pg come to think of it. Maybe we'll be able to afford it next time around

Kavita, congrats on the new job for dh!!! How exciting!

MelW ewww, ewww, ew-ew-ew-ew-ew!!!!!!!
I hate creepy perverts. When I was pg with willem I had this one stranger tell me that he LOVED pregnant woman... because they couldn't run away, or they were easier to catch or something equally as creepy and out of line as that. EWWwwwwwwwwww!!!

Dh took willem to work with him this morning to try begin trying to acclimate him to the office for when he'll be taking him there after the baby gets here. I've been having lots of contractions, and they are regular (every 2 or 3 minutes) when I go for a walk. I didn't feel like this last time at all, even right before I went into actual labor, so maybe it means that this baby will be early. Who knows.
So anyway, I've been enjoying my morning to myself. I almost forgot what it is like to take a shower by myself!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!
#42 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
Amy- if David Bowie does break into your house, could you wrap him up and send him to me? I love a man in eyeliner.
i'm next in line! i'd love that man in anything!

Sarah- following my bliss, mama to 3 :
Dd to Ds: "Let's have a snack party! I got us chips, and a hammer!"
#43 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 05:04 PM

Well, today I went on the tour of the hospital I'm giving birth at. All in all I'm quite pleased, two doulas led the tour and they're very pro-breastfeeding (they raffled off two diaper bags and admitted to throwing out the formula that came in them :LOL I won one!) and talked about skin on skin and how important it is, etc. I'm feeling very relieved, a lot of the things I was worried about were talked about and the hospital seems pretty flexible. Their private rooms are pretty nice, too. I hope I get one!

But they showed us the nursery, where the babies are brought to bathe etc. Luckily they're moving towards the babies not having to leave their mother's rooms to be bathed before I birth there. Anyway, there was this baby in the nusery all alone and I just burst into tears seeing the poor little thing. The baby wasn't crying or anything, but it's just so hard to see a little baby who's spend so long in their mamas tummy, listening to mama's heartbeat and breathing and voice, and then to be left alone in a plastic container?

Anyway it's just made me so emotional today. They also mentioned fetal monitoring on arrival for at least an hour or two?! Yikes. Going to have to talk to my doctor about that one, or this baby is going to be "accidently" born at home.
#44 of 53 Old 09-24-2005, 05:46 PM

Keja - why couldn't you just decline the bath? There's no medical reason for a baby to need a bath before being discharged from the hospital. Are they really going to come and forcefully take your baby away to bathe it? - if so I would stay home, too! We actually did opt for the nurses to give DS a bath, because he had a head full of hair that was quite gunky. But this time I'm going to give my baby his/her first bath in my room - the hospital has changed its policy recently so baths are always given in the recovery room since my son was born there (I'm sure they would have been agreeable if I had asked for that last time, I was just so tired I didn't even think of it).

Btw, I had a wonderful beautiful natural birth experience at a hospital with DS - it really can be done! I think that in natural-birthing communities sometimes you only hear the hospital-horror-stories, but it is possible to have a great birth at a hospital. I would reccomend staying home as long as possible while laboring, though, just so you can be more comfy and have more privacy. Rooming in was expected at the hospital, as was breastfeeding. Every nurse made a point of introducing herself and letting me know she'd read my birth plan...

On that topic - here's my tip of the week: If you are birthing at a hospital or birth center, make a goodie basket for the nurses/midwives that includes a thank you note and your birth plan. I did that last time and it obviously meant so much to the nursing staff. I got a bunch of pepridge farm cookies (all in individual size packages) and hershy kisses and put some pretty ribbons on the basket handle and then attached my birth plan and a thank you note that said something along the lines of "Thank you so much for sharing this special day with us! We'll always remember your hard work and kindness! Love, the [lastname] family" The whole thing only took me about 10 minutes and $15 or less, but every nurse I met was sooo appreciative. DH dropped it off at the L&D nurses' desk when we checked into the hospital.

DH is giving me the day off today! He's watching DS all day long. So far, I've gone to Whole Foods for lunch and gone to a couple craft/fabric stores, and now I think I'll go to a movie by myself. What luxury! Of course, since I just went and bought a ton of fabric, I'm thinking I might skip the movie and stay home and sew. I never get to sew uninterupted! I'm making the pillow case to go over a body pillow to make one of these: co-sleeping and maternity pillow - for a lot less than $200! I got terrycloth that was 50% off, so I spent a total of $12 since my sister gave me the pillow. I also finally got fabric to make curtains for the nursery. We've had Roman Blinds on the windows that came with the house when we bought it last year right after DS was born, and I've been looking and looking for fabric to make curtains with. I finally found some and it was 50% off, too, so I got 8 yards. That should be plenty - even for the two huge windows in the nursery. Nesting is hitting me hard and I can't stand to not have the curtains finished before #2 is born!

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
#45 of 53 Old 09-25-2005, 02:23 AM

The nesting instinct got to me... I did stay home and sew all evening. Look what I acomplished! Now the nursery looks fabulous!

Queenie's sewing

By the way, in the nursery you can see the full sized crib and the very edge of the bunk bed. DS sleeps on the bottom bunk (full-size futon), the crib will be for the baby once s/he is about 6 months and sleeping partially out of our room. Until then, we'll have the baby in our bed, then in a cradle in our room. It seems complicated, but it worked perfectly with DS! (Co-sleep totally until baby starts sleeping a 5-6 hour stretch, then baby starts in cradle and comes to bed when s/he wakes up. Once that's a set routine, we move baby into the nursery crib until they wake up, then they come to our bed each night. THEN, when baby starts sleeping through the entire night and is at least a year old, into a big-kid bed. But, hopefully, this baby won't be ready for that until DS is big enough to sleep on the top bunk!)

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
#46 of 53 Old 09-25-2005, 02:05 PM

Wow, ladies, you all have been so busy!
I just got back from Green Bay--dh, dd, and I went to 'preview' the town because dh has been offered a job there. It was a good trip--nothing as exhausting as willemsmamas experience, thankfully! I was thinking about her when we were at the airport and was so grateful our flights left on time and nothing was delayed or lost. THe traveling was so tiring, though--I wasn't prepared for how tired I would be. And we stayed at a hotel with concave beds, that sucked. DH and I took turns sleeping with dd, and she kept squeezing me out of the bed, so much so that at one point I got up and went around to the other side of the bed just to have a couple more inches. I've got way more belly than I know what to do with!

all in all, it was good, though, now I can imagine myself living there and don't have scary daydreams about the unknown. We probably won't move there until August because in January we are moving to Austria for the first part of this job. It's a little crazy but right now, all I have to do is concentrate on the baby and my daughter--the rest of the the stuff will be handled somehow, and not by me.

Unfortunately the baby is still breech and I have a raging UTI, which my natural treatments are not curing... any suggestions for either are welcome! I don't think I can lay inverted on the ironing board another minute!

And I loved the sewing Queen of Cups! So far I have only made 2 sets of nursing pad out of old receiving blankets!
#47 of 53 Old 09-25-2005, 02:19 PM

Feathere, so glad your traveling wasn't like mine!!!! :LOL
Have you tried chiropractic for the breech situation??? As a chiro myself I have to offer you that solution of course. If you go to www.icpa4kids.com you can find a Webster technique certified chiropractor in your area. That should really help you out. Research has shown that breech presentation is usually due to intrauterine constraint on the fetus caused by a misaligned sacrum and tension in the round ligaments of the uterus. Basically that means that when the base of the spine is misaligned and fixated in that misaligned position it causes the uterus to be torqued thus preventing the baby from flipping head down. so all the inversions in the world won't get your baby to flip if there is no room for him/her to flip.
I have personally helped many patients by using this technique.
Hope this helps!!!!
#48 of 53 Old 09-26-2005, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cups
Keja - why couldn't you just decline the bath?
Well, I'm just trying to choose my battles, I don't want a huge power struggle at the hospital - I want it to be a pleasant experience! They should be moving to in room bathing and whatnot by October according to the tour, so that's fine by me. Otherwise, yes, I would decline the bath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cups
On that topic - here's my tip of the week: If you are birthing at a hospital or birth center, make a goodie basket for the nurses/midwives that includes a thank you note and your birth plan.
I love this idea! I was thinking of maybe doing something like this, but thought it might come across as tacky. But even during our tour bringing Starbucks in for the nurses was mentioned, so I think a basket of goodies w/ my birth plan is an excellent idea. Overall, the hospital seemed great. I didn't expect all the things I was worried about to be mentioned on the tour, such as baby going directly to mamas chest for skin on skin, delayed eye drops, birth stools, etc., along with a premade birth plan type checklist my OB gave me which asked what we did or did not want, and it listed rupturing of membranes, IV, epidural, pitocin, and I don't remember what else, at least 10 things.. so they seem pretty open and flexible.

Anyway, sorry I don't often comment on other's entries, I do read them, though! Now if only my DH would give me the day off... :LOL
#49 of 53 Old 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM

willemsmamma, thanks for the link. I have seen my chiro a couple times already and we did some accupuncture the last time. Do you do that? It was sort of weird because he had me laying on the adjusting frame flat on my back, and he put the needles into my pinky toes. I immediately began to feel nausea taking over, and I tried to fight it for a bit. I thought I was going to lose breakfast. I tried to move so that I was on my side, but then knocked out the needles. So I sat up and felt much better, and we finished with me sitting in a chair. Your professional thoughts are welcome!

I don't know if it made any impact. I see him again Thursday, and will probably schedule more appointments if the babe is still breech at Friday's mw appointment. My mw suggested moxibuxtion too, so we might try that.
#50 of 53 Old 09-26-2005, 10:14 PM

Feathere,
I don't personally do accupuncture but I know it works. And moxibustion too because they both stimulate the meridians and the energy flow in the body.
But accupuncture isn't chiropractic. And if your chiro isn't structurally adjusting you, then that tension isn't being released on your uterus. Ask him if he knows how to perform the Webster technique. I'm surprised he hasn't done it already. I'm sure that if you find another chiro in your area who does Webster they probably won't mind working cocurrently with your chiro to help the baby turn.
I wish I was there to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck,
Monique
#51 of 53 Old 09-26-2005, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willemsmamma
Feathere, I don't personally do accupuncture but I know it works. And moxibustion too because they both stimulate the meridians and the energy flow in the body. But accupuncture isn't chiropractic. And if your chiro isn't structurally adjusting you, then that tension isn't being released on your uterus. Ask him if he knows how to perform the Webster technique. I'm surprised he hasn't done it already. I'm sure that if you find another chiro in your area who does Webster they probably won't mind working cocurrently with your chiro to help the baby turn. I wish I was there to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, Monique
I started seeing my chiro two weeks ago just to avoid back pain, ease labor, be aligned well, etc... It's been about two years since I saw him on a regular basis. My babe is head down but we did talk about the Webster tech. He helped turn two babes-in-utero the morning I was in the office. And, he was very happy about it, too. His wife is preggo with their 5th, due in Nov. He began to share with me how they are no vax and I told him that we don't plan to vax either. Lots of good support from the chiro! I am going tomorrow and getting some foot refloxology work done by the massage therapist.

#52 of 53 Old 09-27-2005, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

My back has been so tight the past few days; I wake up in the morning feeling like I've been in a car accident or something. I'm going to yoga tomorrow (taught by my doula) so hopefully I can work the kinks out. I'm jealous of all of you going to chiropractors!!

I've been reading everyone's posts but not replying much; I've just been *so* unbelievably tired the past week or so. It's crazy! I lay on my bed thinking I just need to rest for a minute, and suddenly I wake up an hour later, in the same position that I fell asleep! It's weird for me because I've never been able to nap in my life! DH has been so great about it though, telling me to listen to my body, and every time I tell him I rested or napped, he says, "You are such a good mama!" It's weird for me because I think I have guilt about "resting" or being lazy, so getting praise for taking naps is kind of hilarious to me! Thank God DH is so wonderful!

We've been really bonding more than ever lately. We've started a little evening ritual where he rubs my belly with massage oil, and then reads a story to Brynn before we go to sleep each night. It just makes me feel so good, so close to him - and I know it helps him feel more bonded with Brynn too. It's been helping a lot since we haven't really been having very successful sex the past couple of weeks. At least we feel connected this way (though I know it's not *quite* as fulfilling as sex!). I can't wait until Brynn is actually here so that we can all cuddle together!!

#53 of 53 Old 09-27-2005, 09:59 AM

Somebody needs to start a new weekly thread!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page