2. Baby due date - 11-20-05
3. Baby's birthday - 12-05-05 6:24am
4. Sex and weight/height - Male 10 lbs. 2 oz./22 in.
5. How long you were in labor - 5 hours and 24 minutes
6. How are you doing? - Wonderful!! So happy to not be pregnant and he is a fantastic baby!
I'll let her give you the particulars, but both of them are doing fine, and she was absolutely AMAZING. She did have a water birth and was a warrior goddess.
He's beautiful, and nursing, and already making those little pouty faces...
She was due 11/30. He was born tonight 12/7, at 7:26.
2. Baby due date -November 28 2005
3. Baby's birthday -December 2, 2005 5:28pm
4. Sex and weight/height -Male- 7lbs, 9oz - 19.5"
5. How long you were in labor - 11 hours
6. How are you doing? - We are all doing wonderfully!
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." -Isaac Asimov
2. Baby due date -Nov 24 2005
3. Baby's birthday - Nov 22, 2005, 3pm
4. Sex and weight/height - Boy!! - 9lb 12oz, 21.5 in
5. How long you were in labor - woke up with a few relatively strong contractions at 5:30am, got in the tub at noon when things got a bit more intense, he was born just before 3pm
6. How are you doing? - We are all great, big sister loves her little brother, he is nursing like a champ and we're almost used to lack of sleep
1. Baby's name - Brynn Amelia
2. Baby due date - November 24, 2005
3. Baby's birthday - December 3, 2005, 3am
4. Sex and weight/height - Girl; 8lbs, 10oz - 20.5"
5. How long you were in labor - Regular cx Thursday (12-01) night, to birth center 8am Friday morning, born via c-section 3am Saturday. So what's that, like 30 hours or something?
6. How are you doing? - My body is healing really well, though it is a hard recovery (!!). Emotionally doing great despite some feelings of regret/loss over the c-section and subsequent disruption of my "ideal" bonding scenario. Brynn is doing *amazing* - she is happy and sweet. I am totally in love. We had one bump in the road with BF'ing but LLL got us over the hump!
2. Baby due date - November 8, 2005
3. Baby's birthday - November 15, 2005 11:38 PM.
4. Sex and weight/height - Girl! 10 lbs even 19 1/2 inches
5. How long you were in labor - 6 total 1 hour of active labor. I was 6 cm at 10:30PM. MW had me change positions b/c the baby was putting enough pressure on my cervix after that things really got intense.
6. How are you doing? - We've been doing great. Aubrey will be 4 weeks tomorrow. The adjustment from 2 to 3 kiddos was a lot easier than it was from 1 to 2.
North Idaho rural living mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
I'm glad you like it. So far no one in my family does except for my sister. It will just have to grow on them b/c I think it's a pretty name. My MIL is already trying to give her a nickname 'Ree'.
1. Baby's name - Noah Sage
2. Baby due date - November 25, 2005
3. Baby's birthday - December 7, 2005 7:26pm
4. Sex and weight/height - Boy 8lbs 6oz / 21 3/4" long
5. How long you were in labor - Contracting for daaaayyys, but true labor...only 4 1/2 hours!!!
6. How are you doing? - Wonderful! We're having a blissful babymoon! Noah nurses like a champ! Of course, you know, if he nurses like a champ that only means he's pooping like a champ, too! Sheesh! He's a dream baby & mama's one happy chick!!!
2. Baby's due date - 11/25/05
3. Baby's birthday - 11/29/05
4. Sex and weight/height - Female, 8 lbs. 11 oz., 21 inches
5. No labor... c-section
6. Recovering very well. Baby is breastfeeding wonderfully. I am sooo in love with her!
2. Baby due date - November 11, 2005
3. Baby's birthday - November 29, 2005 7:26pm
4. Sex and weight/height - Boy 9 lbs / 23" long
5. How long you were in labor - Hmmmm... how much am I willing to claim? We'll go with the full 42 hours -- 29 hours of contractions too strong to ignore, 9 hours of BIG contractions, 4 hours of pushing
6. How are you doing? - Healing at my body's own pokey pace, but otherwise feeling pretty darn good.
Baby's Due Date: November 10th
Baby's Birthdate: November 11th - 3:35am
Sex and weight/height: Boy, 7.2 lbs, 20 inches
How long was labor: 6 hours - boy, a mile and a half walk while you are pissed off will do it for you I guess!
How are you doing: Fabulous, I'm ready to do it again!
2. Baby due date -November 5 2005
3. Baby's birthday -November 12, 2005 8:00 am
4. Sex and weight/height - Female - 8lbs 12 oz.- 20.5"
5. How long you were in labor - 48 hours (36 of those back labor) transferred from HB to hospital
6. How are you doing? - Amazing. Exhausted..but amazing.