Anyone else just pacey? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
House is clean. I'm working from home. Baby clothes clean. Everything feels ready. I'm just now so anxious. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't have a lot of friends so my poor dh has been picking up soooo much of the slack there. He has to work too though!! I'm just ready and don't know what to do. At least if it was payday, I could go shopping!!
#2 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 11:20 AM

I'm terribly antsy too, but here everything is not done and I've got some "activity" going on. I think it's just prelabor, but you never know.

And I'm exhausted b/c I was up part of the night with gas pains (at least I think they were gas pains!)

Christa
#3 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 12:35 PM

yep... this SUCKS... I'm sick of going to bed everynight and waking up every morning STILL pregnant!!!!!!!! Everything's been ready for way too long because my midwives thought I'd go early. Huh. I'm five days PAST my friggin' due date. Not even blue & black cohosh did anything for me.

Argh, and then krookles, bless her and her sweet baby, goes and has her baby early. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm going out of my mind!
#4 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 12:53 PM

This does suck!!!
Last night I had strong contractions every 5 minutes or so for about an hour......
then, just before I decided to call my mw, they stopped! WHAT??!!
(I guess it's kinda good that I didn't call my mw in the middle of the night, then had all the fun stopped right after)
#5 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't had anything regular..just really really random. The phone calls are killing me too!!! "Had your baby yet?" Granted, I'm not due for one more week but grrrrrrr I'm so tempted to say "Yup, we had her and then we put her back for safekeeping!" :
#6 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 05:10 PM

Everything is ready here and yes, I feel antsy. Just over 38 weeks.

And my little 3-year-old, God bless her, knows something is up and just wants us to stay home. all the time. together. Just the two of us in the house. all day. Oh, my God, it's torture!
#7 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 05:58 PM

It's like I have major drive to get up and go, but no energy to actually do it. Maybe I'll take Sam to see the Wallace and Gromit movie tomorrow. I'm sure sitting in a crappy movie theater chari for 2 hours will do wonders for me!
#8 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 06:56 PM

Oh yeah. I've been punchy antsy all day today and taking the castor oil per MW at 11am really sent me into a nesting frenzy.... I think I've cleaned every room in the house, diapers/clothes were washed 2 weeks ago, have my bathroom all "prepped" even have out a tshirt, diapers, hat and booties (which is KILLING me to look at )

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page