I'm so happy (not having contractions any more) - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 11-01-2005, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, it sounds ridiculous given that I'm 38 weeks pregnant- but my tummy isn't squeezing any more! I can waddle freely! I can climb stairs and do the school run and all KINDS of wonderful things! I can go swimming without worrying that my waters are going to break in the middle of the pool, and go to the cinema without worrying that people will laugh at me for my heavy breathing!
Over a week of niggly hell, and it's OVER!!!! I don't care if I go to 59 weeks now, I can MOVE!!!

So, what shall I do today? How shall I celebrate??

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-01-2005, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
I don't care if I go to 59 weeks now, I can MOVE!!!
We're totally going to use this against you in a couple of weeks!

But seriously, enjoy your rest...

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#3 of 4 Old 11-01-2005, 01:06 PM

Anyone else think this might just be the calm before the storm?

Enjoy your rest.

Christa
#4 of 4 Old 11-01-2005, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
So, what shall I do today? How shall I celebrate??
Go rollerskating!

Glad to hear you are more comfortable, and at least your MW is back from holiday so you can feel free to go at anytime!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-faceĀ Noah .

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page