At 2:39 am EST today... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...no, my baby wasn't born... but...

there were 6 viewers of the MDC due date clubs....

3 of them were at the NOVEMBER BOARD!!!! :
#2 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 07:58 AM

its 2:57 here and i WAS fast asleep.. but then elwynn pee'd in my bed and i think he has red eye and now i dont want baby to come till i get everyone who isin this house healthy ( including my sick ass self..) *sigh* no sleep for the weary

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#3 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 08:57 AM

LOL

Well, I seem to have caught *another* freaking cold. After it took 3+ weeks to get over the bronchitis, I had a week long respite and am coughing again. So I woke up to go potty at 5ish this morning and could not get back to sleep because I was coughing all freaking morning!

GRRRR. And the kicker is that DH is home, so I was going to get to sleep in while he got Ben ready for school. So much for that. And I cannot eat before my version today, so I will be tired, cranky and HUNGRY by noon today. Ugh.

Jenn, perpetually tired mom to DS(9): DD(4.5): DD(2) :
#4 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 10:19 AM

I actually had a decent night's sleep last night for once. I have been coughing and sick, too. It is slowly going away now. I hope that you mamas feel better soon!!

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#5 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 10:39 AM

ACK! Don't do that to me! I thought for SURE your little one made a quick entrance after all the preparation your body has been doing!

LOL, pretty funny that the Nov. mamas are such nightowls. Even when I can't sleep and I'm up at that time, I don't get online, I just lay there and pray I get back to sleep before dawn!!

Jenn- sorry you're sick
#6 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Haha that's hilarious. Isn't that a sign that we're all so close to baby-havin' that we're both insomniacs AND our babies & birth are all we can think about so we're chatting about it every chance we get on our ddc? Heeeee. I love it.

It's our month!! I can't get over that.

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#7 of 7 Old 11-02-2005, 06:34 PM

I was "saving" this thread until I'd read some of the other b/c I was just *sure* you're baby had come. You got me.

One of the kids I keep has a cold, the other just got over one and his sister is getting one (she was here yesterday). All I need is to not be able to breathe during labor. Hope everyone feels better. And yeah, it's November...the babies are on their way.

Christa

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page