It's official... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-03-2005, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A couple of days before my due date dh took me out on a date (got a babysitter lined up and everything... very impressive for him).
And we had dinner at this real italian restaurant... and when dh ordered a bottle of wine, the server brought two glasses. He still asked before he poured for me and then snickered something about the baby having a party in there. He was all laid back about it even though some of the people in the dining room just kept looking over horrified. I drank 1 1/4 small glasses of red wine. I knew when I was done... wasn't trying to get drunk or anything. It's just really hard to have steamed mussels in white wine garlic sauce and lobster ravioli with a brandy cream sauce and arugula without having a glass of wine!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2005, 07:30 PM

Yes, let them be horrified. I'm sure that those same people would be horrified at many of our habits here at MDC.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plagio
Yes, let them be horrified. I'm sure that those same people would be horrified at many of our habits here at MDC.
isnt THAT the truth?

you should have seen the last time i went w/ dh when he played a club....this must have been about two or three weeks ago. i had a glass of wine, and this lady across the bar from me sat there and shook her head all disgusted, and shot me nasty glares until she left. i just smiled and minded my own business......like SHE should have.

Sarah- following my bliss, mama to 3 :
Dd to Ds: "Let's have a snack party! I got us chips, and a hammer!"
Old 11-05-2005, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Bex80!!!!!

User Tag List