Weekly Chat: Nov. 14-21 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-20-2005, 09:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
uh, i just got from ikea with my mom and sister. it was CRAZY in there.. sunday afternoon.. never again.. im surprised i didnt go into labour. i was so claustrophobic! anyways.. i got some new pillows and a few baby things and some christmas gifts that i wanted to get before baby came. i think ive finally done everything i had to do/get before baby came..

its been a weird few days here.. all foggy and cold. i feel like im wrapped in a big blanket or something..when you walk down the street you can only see a block ahead of you.

im off for a very long nap if i dont return its probably because im in a coma, not having a baby

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2005, 12:16 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I am bored, whiny & grumpy.
Must..force...myself....to.....stay......busy!!
My brother's coming in to town tomorrow night. He's hoped to be at the birth my whole pregnancy. He's only here for the week. Here's to PRESSURE to go into labor on time!!!

I've had a lovely weekend full of sex & spicy foods. Nothing much happening in the contraction dept though. I told DP his sperm's broken because it's not sending me into labor. He said, "it's not broken, it made you gain 40lbs!"

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
Old 11-21-2005, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your dp must like to live dangerously!!

treehugger.gif Bex -- Single, hardworking mama to reading.gif DS (11), love.gif DD (7), & flowerkitty.gif Lars (13)
Old 11-21-2005, 05:00 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Ha, ha. 'Tis true Bex80.

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!

User Tag List