#61 of 63 Old 12-24-2005, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalmama
If you had to guess what would you say about:
Sex (if you don't know) girl
Birthdate -- 12-15 (isn't that the full moon, I think?)
Time -- 9 pm
Length of Labor -- 8 hours
Place -- home, in water
Poundage -- 8lb 2 oz
Length -- 21
Special notes: What a fun thread! I hope we can all come back around New Year's and see what everyone's real story turned out to be!

Jen

ACTUAL:

Sex: Nope, it's a boy!

Birthdate: Nope, not a full moon baby (the first two were). Born 3 days later 12/18, which was 6 days after my due date

Time: Nope, 1:21 am

Length of labor: Wow, I'm so glad I was wrong. 3 hours active labor, not 8. First two labors were both 12 hours, so that's quite a change for me!

Poundage: Bigger than I anticipated: 8lbs 13oz, but right in between my other two size-wise

Place: Will was born at home, and although I was in the water until about 15 minutes before he was born, he was not a waterbirth since I had to get out because of nausea. He was born right next to the pool in my living room.

Length: I do think he was 21 inches, but doc measured him at 20 1/2 and that's what's going on his birth certificate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 63 Old 01-03-2006, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisraeltax
Sex (if you don't know) boy yep, he is a boy!!!
Birthdate -- hoping dec. 5-15 Jan. 1, 2006!!! OUr New Years Baby!!!
Time -- evening born at 4:05pm on 1/1/06
Length of Labor -- expect same as before, which consisted of days of 1st stage labor. never really got to 2nd stage of labor before having a c/s, so i hope that stage will only be a few hours. hehehe!!! 19 hours of labor w/ 2 hours of pushing (i think i calculated that right...went into labor around 7am Sat. morning and began transition around 2pm Sunday afternoon). long, long, long!!!!
Place -- The Birth Cottage, Milford NH
Poundage -- approximately 8 lbs., which is smaller than the other 2 boys so a good sign for me. 8 lbs/4 oz...smallest babe yet!!!
Length -- 21 inches. 23 inches!!! long!!!!!!!
Special notes: this is my third son and third attempt at natural childbirth but first preg. with a midwife so i am excited about that. we are hoping to have a waterbirth b/c it seems that it will relieve a lot of pressure from the SPD i have.
we weren't able to have a waterbirth b/c the pool kept slowing down my contractions. this was defintely the most incredible thing i have ever done and im glad i did it this way instead of the repeat c/s which was advised! thanks MDC mamas! you guys rock!
rach
#63 of 63 Old 01-03-2006, 01:55 PM

real stats in orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelysmommy
Sex (if you don't know) Boy I was wrong-girl although for about a month before sono i was really thinking girl.
Girl- Josephine Elizabeth Marie
Birthdate -- 12-3 or 4-05 OR 1-2-06
1-01-06
Time -- midday
nope 7.04 pm
Length of Labor -- 10 hours
41 hours contractions 17 hours active l;abor, but only 15-20 minutes pushing
Place -- in the van on the way to the midwifes
at the birthing center
Poundage -- 7lbs 3oz
8 lbs 4 oz
Length -- 21
right on 21 inches!!
Special notes :I'm just hoping we don't stop for gas well i am 9cm dialated like last time
we did not stop for gas!!

Courtney
pic in siggy

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page