Mothering Forum banner

starting to really feel run down

411 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  DesireeH 
#1 ·
i'm feeling nauseous in the afternoons/evenings...i'm feeling more and more uncomfortable...my pelvic pain is INSANE and my lower back is starting to get really bad now too...i'm getting headaches...my friggin vulva is aching...

waaaah!

i love this little baby with my entire soul but CRAP she's kicking my ASS!!! :LOL

oy. i just need a break. i keep wishing that DH could just "take" the baby for an afternoon or so. just let him be pregnant for a minute while i get a friggin break!

i have no energy to cook and even if i do cook, my DH is on a special no sodium/no sugar diet which basically means craptastically nasty food that i can't stomach...so i'd end up having to cook a whole meal for him, one for me, AND one for DS (he has food issues). so i don't....and i just suck it up and eat a bagel or something for dinner.

i need a personal chef...and a maid...and a babysitter. LOL!

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

Sometimes we all need to vent a bit.
It is tough!

Things that get me through low points is calling someone or visiting someone that lift my spirits. My mom always seems to know just what to say when I'm having a tough emotionally or physically (or both) kind of day. She listens to me and my complaints so lovingly. Golly, I love that woman! And, then she reminds me of just what I need to hear... whether it's just "I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time." or "You're not going crazy, this is just pregnancy right now. You've gotten through this twice before and you will get through this, too. Be kind to yourself." or she reminds me to take some time for myself. So, whoever your person is, give them a call or sit down chat. We all need some pampering.

#3 ·
Definitely wearing down here. I go like a mad woman on speed during the day and then can barely move at night.

The third trimester is definitely the time to slow down a bit, but it is impossible to do that when you have other children.

There is an end in sight! Is there any way you can get a friend to babysit for an afternoon while you pamper yourself? Is there any way you can get a maid service to come in one time and just clean everything really well to give you a break for a bit?

#4 ·
Just wanted to say that I love your new word "craptastically"! I love new silly words like that. It made my day.

I too run on high all day long (have to with a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old) then at night I just crash....only I can't really crash cause I'm so freaking uncomfortable. I went for a walk yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and in bed I could BARELY move. My pelvic bones were so "crunchy".

The end is in sight....however far off it seems now it will come and go all too quickly (let's see if I'm saying that in another 10 weeks or so!). LOL!!!

#5 ·

I love "craptastically" too!! :LOL

I feel ya. I think my whole immune system is taking a dump. I'm not sick with a certain sickness or anything but I think I am getting a yeast infection and yeast/candida issues under my big giant boobs too cause they have tiny white bumps and itch like mad. I keep getting massive headaches too. UGH! I just went to the healthfood store and stocked up on liquid probiotics, pregnancy tea, cranberry juice, cran-aid tea, and all healthy organic food cause I think it's because I have been eating crap. My back is KILLING me this time around though. Trying to get DS in his carseat in the center of the back of my Passat makes me want to die. HAHAHA DH is working ridiculous hours. Yesterday he worked from 5 am to 1 am the NEXT DAY! URG. I am exhausted and itchy and it's making me crazy! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.