A very large amount of bloody mucous in dd's diaper led us to the ER at 5am.
Ruling out the unliekly serious complications, we have a wait-and-see verdict that it is just allergic collitis from an allergy from some food I am eating in my breast milk.
Anyone previously had a good system for identifying the culprit food?
I had given up dairy at birth, but I am now going to give up nuts, eggs, wheat, soy, and chocolate for two weeks and see if it proved to be one of those...
Life will seem tough without chocolate and peanut butter!!!
::: Just another WAHM using this forum to put off picking up toys and cleaning my house.