you know who i miss?? witch baby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 04-09-2006, 02:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i always thought she was pretty cool.

it seems we haven't really heard from her and a lot of other dec mommas too. maybe we should have a calling all dec moms thing and get an update on how everyone is doing and what the baby's are up to. (see how uncool i am?)

courtney

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#2 of 11 Old 04-09-2006, 04:10 AM

How are we going to get the attention of former Dec '05 posters? We could spam all the MDC forums with "December '05 mamas - visit our forum!!" Hahaha...
#3 of 11 Old 04-09-2006, 09:30 AM

I miss stillill...she was cool. And Kir...wonder how her twins are doing.

Bethany, mama to M (9), J (7), S (4), and baby BOY 9/13/10!!
#4 of 11 Old 04-09-2006, 09:42 AM

yeah...can we PM them?
#5 of 11 Old 04-09-2006, 03:49 PM

of course you should pm them
9though it could be helpful if people posted who they pm'd so that those who are mia don't get bombarded!)

in addition to pm's, everybody could also put a link in their siggy to a thread on this board about reconnecting and updating or something!

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#6 of 11 Old 04-10-2006, 12:51 AM - Thread Starter

check my siggy, mission accomplished, now all of you need to add it. yeah we haven't heard from kir but once, i wonder how those girls are doing. we should post a lot in life with a babe i bet a lot of them are their. where else might they be?i'd feel dumb PM ing everyone, of course if they follow the siggy links they will read this and i will look dumb anyways. shold i change the title of this thread to say "DDDC 2005 updates"... of the coolest DDDC ever.

ok now i am just getting silly, i should go sleep but i won't just yet.

courtney

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#7 of 11 Old 04-10-2006, 01:00 AM

I think you can also look at each member's profile and see when it was the last time they logged in. I have a feeling Kir got busy and doesn't come to MDC anymore.
#8 of 11 Old 04-10-2006, 10:25 AM

Yeah, and I know that stillill got busy because she went back to work (I asked her about it on Myspace).

Bethany, mama to M (9), J (7), S (4), and baby BOY 9/13/10!!
#9 of 11 Old 04-10-2006, 02:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I emailed Kiran and I got a reply the other day. She said she barely has time to come online anymore but she was going to try to come and post soon. She's glad we were all thinking about her!

Desiree

#10 of 11 Old 04-11-2006, 10:15 PM

awww! i feel so loved! i've been super busy lately-- m and i went on a trip to visit friends in florida, my family moved (only a few blocks, but you know how EASY it is to move with kids!) and now i have to cart my laundry across town to my parents', so i'm not online quite as much. i've been popping on occassionally to check on my december mamas, though-- i HAVE been reading!
#11 of 11 Old 04-12-2006, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

lorrie i saw your blog turned private, crazy stuff?? to bad it was so much fun to read. i can understand though, i'd like to turn mine, or at least some of it private but i'm not exactly sure how to go about it, but when i tried to protect a post and just let some people see it, i couldn't give enough people access to it. it doesn't say where i live though so i guess it's ok, i'm not to worried about it in the end.

courtney

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page