Baptism Invites? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-09-2006, 09:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't remember where I got Aaron's...can anyone recommend a good place? I gotta order, we need to get these out ASAP!
#2 of 6 Old 04-10-2006, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

I just ordered from purple stork...I'll share the proofs when I get it!
#3 of 6 Old 04-10-2006, 03:46 PM

oh good! i just noticed this thread and was gonna tell you to try them. they are the sweetest company ever. so personal and attentive. one of the women called me on my cell the other day to make sure i didn't have any questions about how to send the pics. i love them!
#4 of 6 Old 04-10-2006, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelemiller
oh good! i just noticed this thread and was gonna tell you to try them. they are the sweetest company ever. so personal and attentive. one of the women called me on my cell the other day to make sure i didn't have any questions about how to send the pics. i love them!
Yeah, they sent me an e-mail telling me my pics were super-cute and they thought they could do a nice invite with them. I wish that I had his suit, but I haven't found one I like yet (can't wear Aaron's, since his was sized for 12-16 lbs...outgrew that already and the baptism isn't for a month! They just got one pushing-up head shot, and one of him sitting up with a bear...
#5 of 6 Old 04-10-2006, 11:05 PM

Kristen, I was just in a store the other day that had baptism suits... It is in the Genuardi's shopping center in Springhouse. The Children's Clothing Patch.

I had never been in there before and we had to kill time waiting to get Beth's haircut next door at the Haircuttery. I about choked at the prices of the stuff, but it is cute. Oh, they have Robeez too...big selection for only $26 or $28..can't remember which.

What I really liked is that they had matching outfits for Ben and Beth. A miracle since everywhere else I ask looks at me like I am an alien w/ 10 heads. I would have to pay $35 for shortalls for Ben and another $35 for a sundress for Beth...but they are very cute .

I have their number if you need it!
#6 of 6 Old 04-11-2006, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

Ooh, MM thanks so much - we are actually going to that shopping center tonight because DH has a track meet and I have class at Gwynedd, so we've decided to meet at the pizza place there for a quick dinner. I'll have to show up early and check it out. I cannot buy from the Catholic store becuase I refuse to pay more for a baptism suit than I paid for my wedding dress!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page