Mothering Forum banner

ex wife reading my blog

857 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  aisraeltax 
#1 ·
just want to vent! i get so tired of being in a blended family sometimes! like, why cant i just have MY life that none of the ex's are interested in??? too much to ask? i guess so!
thanks for letting me vent. if her life is THIS boring, then go for it woman! read away about how cute and cuddly my precious children are.
now back to your regularly scheduled programming!
rach

#2 ·
So sorry mama!

You know, I read in another forum that a doula's blog was being read by a L&D nurse at the hospital she worked at. The nurse was also posting to her blog. Suggestions from other MDCers was to block her from having access or something like that. Is this something you can do?

Kelli

PS She is probably really jealous of your super cute kiddies!!

#3 ·
Why not password protect your blog? I went even further with mine. People have to subscribe to a list server to get it so I know exactly who's reading it.

#4 ·
gosh, rach, i'm really sorry about that. because it's just creepy. plus, you feel like you're living under a microscope.

if possible, block her isp number (if you can figure it out... though i'm sure you can if you know she's reading!) ... because i think that knowing she is 'looking over your shoulder' so to speak, you won't really be able to be honest (or at least i know i couldn't be).

hugs to you, mama.... hope you figure out something!

#5 ·
OMG! OMG! OMG! Mama this happened to me!!! I had to even change my username on here so that she wasnt into all my threads n such. I had written some things about her in my blog and how she raises her son (my step-son) and she EMAILED me about it! It was so stupid and immature and just annoying I could hardly stand it. I too can understand your frustration and it totally turned me off for now on blogging password protected or not. I mean she (dh's ex) didnt just stumble up on it you know she had to seek it out. Get a life, eh? YUCK..............
:

#7 ·
i don't know what the options are. i used the bloggerspot from google, if anyone knows what password protection we have.
the thing that gets me is that she couldnt have just "come across it". i still have to figure out how she found it (may be from reading all my posts here).
i dont have anything to hide (well, if i did, i wouldnt put in on the www for all to see) but its just creepy and an invasion (im struggling with the invasion in my privacy b/c im posting to the www, but its an invasion into my personal sphere of things on the www).
i was thinking of changing my user ID here about a month ago and will prob. do that now, but this just creeps me out.
i know she is online all the time looking for men (duh...) so she has plenty of time to look for me, but WHY she would want to look for me is crazy! she's tried to cause all kinds of problems and has really affected her poor dd and our r/s with her but its been awhile since she pulled anything.
the latest is that "she's concerned about a pix of her dd" with my ds. whatever! her dd said it was ok and there is no restriction on that, so there you go.
sometimes i just wish none of these ex's existed to TRY to cause prob's..whether/not they do. and we DONT allow her to actually cause prob's between us...that would give her too much satisfaction.

#9 ·
no password protection for my blog...so i either have to delete it and create another that she wont find or just let it be. i think ill just let it be...if she enjoys reading abuot my lie and seeing my beautiful kids, then great! go for it! hope you enjoy reading all about us! and yes, they are beautiful!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.