Her First Bruise - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-29-2006, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well Tori decided to wake up at 3 this morning. It wasn't that bad since I went to bed early. I fed her and put her on the floor for a little bit to try and tire her out. She's been moving a lot lately, but I didn't think she could hurt herself! I went to the bathroom and downstairs to get a drink, come back up and watch a little bit of late night tv. Then all of a sudden she screams bloody murder!!

She pinched her arm in the hinges of my gliding rocking chair!! How stupid of me to let her do that! The bruise is so ugly, in some angles it looks like someone bit her! How am I supposed to take her out now? People are going to think I abuse my kid! She can't wear long sleeves because we're in Florida....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 04-29-2006, 01:42 PM

Aww, poor Tori! I wouldn't stress too much about people seeing it though. Accidents do happen and anyone with kids knows it. It might not be obvious at all if you're wearing her, too.
#3 of 4 Old 04-29-2006, 02:31 PM

so funny that you posted this today - last night, i was taking alice to bed, and i misjudged the doorway. i hit her head on the door on our way through! needless to say, i felt HORRIBLE. i can't see any bumps or bruises on her head, but i can't believe i did that. sometimes i wish i were superhuman so i didn't make stupid mistakes like that. :
#4 of 4 Old 04-30-2006, 04:58 AM

when sophie was only about 1 month old i hit her head on the ironing board as i walked past it

its horrible when things like that happen

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page