We have a toof! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-19-2006, 08:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
After a week of misery and the worst sleeping ever, Titus finally cut his first tooth! ... and it's still there! A week ago it peeked out and ducked back into the gums but now the whole thing is there. I'm just so excited to see what his smile looks like with that little pearl.
#2 of 8 Old 06-19-2006, 08:55 PM

AWW! I love these tiny teeth. Luka just got in his bottom two and now he's working on the top two- bet they'll be here this week. Grrreeeaaat, I totally didn't want sleep. Sleep is for losers.
#3 of 8 Old 06-19-2006, 08:57 PM

Yay!! My son is just cutting his second tooth. I took pictures of his new smile yesterday and emailed them to friends. My ped told me to start brushing his teeth once daily. Any opinions on that?

Happy Wife & Mama to 1 boy 12/6/05
#4 of 8 Old 06-19-2006, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

I have a little "finger brush". I think it's mostly just for keeping food from collecting- I can't imagine using paste. (I quit going to the ped when they'd only give me as much new information as the bathroom scale could tell me)

Quote:
Sleep is for losers.
True dat! It was the left, lower incisor and I think his cuspid is going to be next. Aren't the first one and the cuspids supposed to be the most painful? Yeeha for sleep dep!!!
#5 of 8 Old 06-20-2006, 04:58 AM

I thought it was the molars that were the most painful?

And I am right there with you with sleep dep. In addition to the teething, my family just returned from a week long trip. I am trying to get my DS back on his sleep schedule. I can get him to sleep at his normal times but he wakes up often. It is like he is not content enougn to put himself back to sleep. Hopefully we can quickly get to the point where he trusts me enough to know that I will be there if he needs me so when he doesn't he can go back to sleep.

Happy Wife & Mama to 1 boy 12/6/05
#6 of 8 Old 06-21-2006, 01:08 AM

aww! Daphne too.....she just got her bottom two teeth in. She has been a bit crabby but not horribly so.

Desiree

#7 of 8 Old 06-22-2006, 12:32 PM

reed got his first tooth in the middle of the night last night! gosh, they are growing up so quickly!
#8 of 8 Old 06-25-2006, 10:13 PM

Kali first tooth nubbed through last night when we were at a vegan restaurant! You can barely see it and the next one in line. I can't believe she already has a tooth. She has been really good, not nearly half as complainy as D was.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page