....and Action! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-27-2006, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's what I've been saying all evening to Titus. Put a toy out, "wind" him back and now... He crawls to it! Woo-hoo!!! He's been rocking like mad and would do this horribly frustrating knee-knee-one-hand-fall routine and just couldn't manage to get that other hand out. He definatly has a dominant side because he;s doing this side winder thing... very cute.

It's funny because I'd have to entice him to go anywhere. He's such a content and mellow boy that usually wherever I put him, he's fine with and won't make much effort to go elsewhere. The cats are freaked out now. The shy one looked at him while mobile, put her ears back, snuck up and sniffed him and ran away with her tail puffed. That cat has issues, but she's actually getting protective of Titus! No idea what the puffing was all about, maybe just frustrated that now she'll ahve all the more territory to guard him against.
#2 of 4 Old 06-27-2006, 09:36 AM

Yay!!!! That's awesome!!!

Here's to mobility!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#3 of 4 Old 06-27-2006, 10:18 AM

Wooo Hoooo Titus!!!!

Scarlett wants to be just like him!!! She has had the scooting backwards thing down pat for the last week. As of yesterday she does something that isn't crawling but moves her forwards at least. I'll try to describe...

She gets on all fours, rocks back and forth and then she pushes off with her toes and does a kind of froggy style jump with her knees...she then slides back onto her stomach and moves her hands forward and does it all over again...so it is kind of a mix between leap frog and the worm And boy does she go!!!

Kelli
#4 of 4 Old 06-27-2006, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter

Ooh, Kelli! Titus was doing that too! I was so shocked the first time I saw hi leap. He was doing the wounded soldier crawl too- army crawl being pulling with both arms- he would only pull with ONE arm

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page