Join Date: Apr 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DesireeH
what good bras have you found?
Originally Posted by LittleLlama
Ok, I was thinking about this and decided to suck it up and give some real help with acceptance.
- beneath a big breast is like having a secret compartment, I can put chapstick there when I'm at the pool
- your waistline will always be a mystery (a wonderful thing for us with mummy tummy)
- a great excuse to get new clothes and have them altered JUST for your figure
- everyone's jealous that your "cup runneth over"
- if you fell off a boat, you'd have less work to keep yourself afloat
- Your "weather indicators" are just that much more obvious.
- you never have to look at where your belt is notched... because I know I can't even see mine!
- since they're filled with milk, they're always a great reason to go for Ben & Jerry's
Originally Posted by michelemiller
i have a weird aversion to tasting my own milk. i think i'd die if i had to taste it. omg. just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. why???
|47 members and 15,696 guests|
|agentofchaos , bananabee , Boodah'smama , Bow , CricketVS , Dakotacakes , Deborah , Dovenoir , emmy526 , fljen , FyerFly , greenemami , happy-mama , healthy momma , hillymum , incorrigible , Iron Princess , IsaFrench , Jessica765 , jmillerandmellisa , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , KT'smama , Larabar , lerlisha , LibraSun , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , Minomana Babywearing Coat , momys1 , moominmamma , Nickarolaberry , scaramouche131 , Socks , stephaniepifer , SweetSilver , teacozy , Turquesa , Xerxella , xochimama , yassine|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|