Join Date: Apr 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DesireeH
what good bras have you found?
Originally Posted by LittleLlama
Ok, I was thinking about this and decided to suck it up and give some real help with acceptance.
- beneath a big breast is like having a secret compartment, I can put chapstick there when I'm at the pool
- your waistline will always be a mystery (a wonderful thing for us with mummy tummy)
- a great excuse to get new clothes and have them altered JUST for your figure
- everyone's jealous that your "cup runneth over"
- if you fell off a boat, you'd have less work to keep yourself afloat
- Your "weather indicators" are just that much more obvious.
- you never have to look at where your belt is notched... because I know I can't even see mine!
- since they're filled with milk, they're always a great reason to go for Ben & Jerry's
Originally Posted by michelemiller
i have a weird aversion to tasting my own milk. i think i'd die if i had to taste it. omg. just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. why???
|51 members and 18,024 guests|
|agentofchaos , alicewyf , apmomsocal , Arduinna , bananabee , Dakotacakes , Deborah , Dove84 , emmy526 , fljen , floss&ferd , girlspn , greenemami , healthy momma , hillymum , Iron Princess , janecarmel , Janeen0225 , Jasmine Vargas , Jax94 , JElaineB , joandsarah77 , kathymuggle , kittycat1 , lauren , Michele123 , moominmamma , Nenya , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , SchoolmarmDE , sciencemum , shantimama , Skippy918 , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , stephaniepifer , Turquesa , William Arnold , worthy , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|