My beta hcg numbers... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-25-2005, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Came back great!

Last tuesday at 4 weeks, 2 days my numbers were 100.3 and on thursday at 4 weeks and 4 days my numbers were 300.1.

So things are doubling and looking well! I go for one last one today I can't wait till my midwife is back and I can have a real prenatal appointment

Tammy
#2 of 4 Old 04-26-2005, 10:53 AM
SMR

I only had one blood test. It was 305 on the day my period was due. I haven't gone back for anymore.. The doc said, she likes to do two if the levels come in under 100 (and sometimes 200) so I figured at 300, that it sounded good.. although it would be kind of nice to know for sure that the numbers are climbing! I'm just noting that my symptoms seem to get stronger every day, so I assume the the hcg levels are rising!

Shannon Shaun - DH (and boyfriend since I was 16). my sweet Gwen 1/1/06 missing Dresden born sleeping 39 weeks 9/9/08 :, Delaney is scheduled to arrive 8/31/09 Odin&Loki :
#3 of 4 Old 05-06-2005, 03:45 PM

I just wanted to also post my betas here and encourage others to do the same if you are being tested. I'm actually a bit worried about mine as they didn't double in 48 hours as is ideal. They were 114 at 13 DPO and 193 at 15 DPO. I'm being re-tested today, I hope I get some reasurrance form today's numbers.

Also, not that anyone cares, but those dates could also be 15 DPO and 17 DPO depending on whether I count O from first day of my temp rise (in which case 13 DPO and 15 DPO for the beta days would be accurate) or if I count O as 48 hours from my positive LH surge from the OPK (in which case the betas were taken at approx 15 DPO and 17 DPO). Of course it is impossible to know exactly when O happened.

Okay, that's it for numbers obsession for now.
#4 of 4 Old 05-10-2005, 01:57 PM

Just wanted to post an update. Positive news. Friday's beta hcg came in a 538, so that was more than double the 193 from Weds (exactly 48 hours earlier). So I was able to enjoy the mother's day weekend and not worry too much about it. Next beta is this Friday, and first US is Monday May 16. Stilll a bit concerned about very light spotting (other thread on that) and the fact that the intitial numbers were a little lower than I would have liked, but maybe that was just one of the risks of testing so early and often (more potential things to worry about).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page