Any Pregnancy Symptoms yet?? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-06-2005, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Everyone,

I'm due Dec 27, so I figure I can hang out here

My main preg symptom is becoming comatose about 8pm at night and sleeping for 11-12 hours/night. I'm also bloated/pooching out, peeing all the time, and have occasional nausea (usually after taking my prenatal vit or when my stomach is empty). I've had some food aversions and cravings, but the seem to change from day to day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2005, 12:12 PM

Hi Amara! i wish I could sleep that long. Prolly it's all the napping

I will add you to the "We're Due" board.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:33 PM

Quote:
I will add you to the "We're Due" board.
Thanks
Old 05-06-2005, 01:36 PM

You are welcome
Old 05-07-2005, 01:39 AM

So, from the day I got my BFP until two days ago I was STARVING and tired all day long every day - felt pregnant. I was also been dizzy on and off and had a weird head ache - didn't get either of those with DD. Yesterday and today I've been fine except for a twinge of the same headache.

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Talk me down. Symptoms coming and going is normal, right? The lack of symptoms for a couple days means nothing, right? Especially this early? Can you even have a missed m/c this early? I've had no bleeding or bad cramping, so I'm fine, right? oooh, the obsession!!
Old 05-07-2005, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by because
So, from the day I got my BFP until two days ago I was STARVING and tired all day long every day - felt pregnant. I was also been dizzy on and off and had a weird head ache - didn't get either of those with DD. Yesterday and today I've been fine except for a twinge of the same headache.

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Talk me down. Symptoms coming and going is normal, right? The lack of symptoms for a couple days means nothing, right? Especially this early? Can you even have a missed m/c this early? I've had no bleeding or bad cramping, so I'm fine, right? oooh, the obsession!!

I'm 5 weeks today and have had fewer symptoms the past couple days as well. I worry too, but also no bleeding or cramping.

I'm still really tired and my pants are tight. I gets waves of nausea and dizziness, but less than last week. In fact, I had the same symptoms as you described with the headache and everything earlier this week.

I just tested on the 1st, so I guess I haven't even known I was pg long enough to notice a pattern with my symptoms :LOL Its just so scary at this stage.

Sticky Vibes to you Mama +*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*
Old 05-10-2005, 11:26 AM

one of my co-workes and I have hatched a conspiracy to hide my pregnancy. I think one of the ladies in the office suspects, so my coworker is pretending to be nasues so it looks like something going around the office instead. he he he. we are so evil. Nasuea has really kicked on with occasional throwing up. i am not constipated but have a lot of gas that is upsetting everything. and having trouble sleeping. extreme sensitivity to smells. Some of Jewely's Daycare providers figured it out b/c when i wlaked in the room and smeeled one the kids breakfast i covered my nose and did a little dry heave.

It's pretty bad at work b/c i work for a bakery. I work in the accountng office but have to goacross at least twice daily ans the smells just kill me.

I also have bad gas, and gas that doesn't want to come out. Boy i can't wait for the second trimester.

oh and nipple soreness started everytime Jewely latches it feels painful like when i first hadher. I am not sure i will make it without weaning

Courtney

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Old 05-10-2005, 10:51 PM

This pg is very different from my other 3 so far. I feel fine, no appetite except for saltly things I don't normally eat chips or much junk food...I do like my sweets though! I don't want anything sweet just salty. Weird. My pants already feel tight : That really really really annoys me. I know this is my 4th, but come on I am only like 5-6 wks along! With my others I could wear 1 size bigger until about 20 wks!!! UGHHHH. I know it's silly to be upset by things such as size but you may as well know I have body issues : I AM glad to be pregnant!

momma to 4!
Old 05-11-2005, 02:08 AM

zjandosmom-- I started popping out of my pants at about 3-4 weeks; and this is my first pregnancy! I have lost 2 pounds since conception, so I know that I wasn't gaining fat. I drinking more than 64 oz. of water a day, so I know it wasn't water weight. My baby is just saying hi sooner
Old 05-11-2005, 03:05 AM

I'm already in stretchy pants and maternity clothes, and I'm only 5 1/2 weeks. Second (or more) babies sometimes just "pop" much earlier. Its a good thing I really enjoy my maternity clothes! :LOL

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Old 05-11-2005, 10:31 AM

Nice to know I'm not alone! With my 1st I couldn'y wait to show, but that early you-just-look-thick time is the pits! Thanks for commiserating
kathy

momma to 4!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:22 AM

Can I joing the "thick" club? I HATE it! I'm barely even pregnant, but my body is retaining so much fluid! And I'm not planning to tell until the 2nd trimester! So I just look fat.

No sxs like last time... a little morning nausea and I'm super tired. My gums are bleed like crazy and I'm super emotional. But that's it. I'm hoping to avoid the super-sore boobs because I'm still nursing my DD and that would not be fun.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:10 PM

No symptoms here. A bit of sore nips, but that's normal for me.

I'm barely 4 weeks, but it still bothers me. I REALLY hope I don't get morning sickness. I hate to throw up.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:25 PM

You would think by my 3rd pregnancy I would know what to do for the ALL DAY SICKNESS!!! Anyone have any ideas or remedies? I am feeling terrible all day.
Anyone joining me in feeling this bad?
Old 05-12-2005, 11:01 PM

Oh, I think I have another one... it hit me an hour ago. Fatigue. I'm ready to fall asleep sitting up! This is a strange sensation for an insomniac! Think I'll go lie down for a while.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:32 PM

I thought I was going to hurl last night. I have been having really loose stools, or frankly, it feels like diarrhea...and last night, the smell made me so ill that i had to have dh go get me a bucket....general random nausea is starting to hit...and just lots of loose stools...this happened with ds before i even knew i a was preggers...and if in the morning because i wait to eat breakfast (i eat at work) since i have to leave at 5am, i have started to dry heave on the train and walking to work from train. i need to bring some fruit for the train.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:21 PM

willowrose

does it help to constantly snack? eating before you get hungry? crackers are my best friend when i have morning sickness. i took them everywhere last time.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:05 PM

I just officially tested positive yesterday, but I've really assumed I was for several days because I'm SO nauseous. With Mikah my first symptoms were extremely sore boobs and being really tired. Neither of which have hit me yet. And with her the nausea didn't hit until week 10. Even then it was just throwing up twice a day - first thing in the morning and right after dinner - none of this nasty all day sickness I'm feeling now. Other than that I'm having to - TMI - poop constantly and I'm having to get up in the middle of the night to pee. I don't notice peeing more frequently during the day, but I definitely notice I can't make it all night without going again.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:28 AM

MikahsMomma,
If things get too bad, be sure to check out www.helpher.org -- you might be suffering hyperemesis -- I did with my last pregnancy and I've tried to prevent it this time but I don't know . . . I went to a homeopath last week and she gave me a remedy but it feels like I'm starting to down that path again. It can be a dangerous situation if you start to lose a lot of weight and get dehydrated. Thing is that many docs and even midwives don't think it's real 'issue' -- my doc with the last preg. was absolutely awful. I was put on Reglan but it didn't really work. I lost 12 lbs. and couldn't do anything until around 18 weeks. I mean ANYthing. I'm hoping, praying, begging not to get that way this time -- but yesterday I had light nausea and slept a lot. Today I woke up with mega morning sickness, although I didn't throw up. I've been incredibly hungry and if I can keep something in my stomach, I seem to be ok -- that wasn't the case at all last time. I hope this is as bad as it gets...
Good luck -- I hope you start feeling better!

User Tag List