Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2005, 02:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I love my chiropractor, his wife just had a baby two months ago so he's especially sympathetic..

Some people go and have immediate relief after an adjustment. Some people, like me, are sorer than h*ll and have pain for a week before feeling better.

I have chronic back pain and this is the way I've chosen to handle it without medication. It has worked well for the past 10 years and especially with my pregnancy.

Let us know how it goes.

Messianic mama to 3 boys, C (4 yrs), E (22 mths), B (newborn)
Old 11-16-2005, 11:50 AM

I my chiropractor and am just waiting for an excuse to go in! A few weeks ago i was having shooting pains down and out my vagina. My midwife thought it was being caused by the baby being on a nerve, and said I should see my chiro if it continued. After 1.5 days it stopped so I didn't get to go.

(Just kidding, obviously glad the pain stopped, but I do love my chiro!).

~Tracy

Rockin' mama to Allison (9), Asher (5) and Alethea (3), head over heels in love with my sexy husband, Tony.

Old 11-18-2005, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Old 11-18-2005, 01:32 AM

Glad it went well! I'm not really a fan of chiro work, the idea of someone manipulating my skeleton like that freaks me out. But I've been twice this pregnancy, and I have to say, it was nice to have my hips popped. It's something I'd like to do myself, but can't really. And I always get a massage when I go! It's soooo great! My massage therapist is really cute (only a couple years older than me) and I"m about 16 weeks ahead of his gf in her pregnancy, so he's very interested in how I"m doing, to kind of see where his gf is headed.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:06 AM

My chiro doesn't know the Webster techniques, you guys!!! Noone in my area is certified in it, either . Dang it!!! Does anyone have a link to info. he would like some info if he could get it.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyemm
My chiro doesn't know the Webster techniques, you guys!!! Noone in my area is certified in it, either . Dang it!!! Does anyone have a link to info. he would like some info if he could get it.

I looked found info here http://www.icpa4kids.com/find_pediat...iropractor.htm
if that is any help but I think maybe if you call around your area you may find someone who is certified but just has not paid their dues to be listed on the site. Or your chrio could call someone who is and ask them how to do it.

I too find the chrio a little freaky..I am used to a osteopath but if it helps turn this baby around I am willing to do anything even stand on my head
Old 11-18-2005, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyemm
Hi, jumping in here, but dh is a chiro and is certified in Websters through the ICPA. www.icpa4kids.com (or org) Call them and see if they have anyone close to you if they don't on the website. They may be able to guide you in the right direction. Websters shouldn't be done by a chiro that is not certified in it, but it really is a simple procedure. My dh has turned a 38 weeker, very cool!

Tell the Dr. to go to that website and look into taking the certification if he is interested, it is a great program! Dh did year 1 and is certified and has extra training in working with pregnancy and with infants/children etc. Good luck to you!

User Tag List