mucus question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-16-2005, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello- another question for you great mamas. Having a bit more mucus this am than usual.....as long as there is no blood I should not pay it any attention. Right? I don't know why I am so on edge about going early this time. My first was a 33wker but the next 2 were both 2 days past their DD. Just tell me I am being silly!
Thanks,
Kathy

momma to 4!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-16-2005, 11:31 AM

IF it's completely clear, I probably would not worry. But I would be alert for other signs of opening or imminent labor. When do you see your mw again? You must be every two weeks, are you?

I don't think you're silly to worry. If I'd had one born early, I am sure I'd be vigilant about watching the signs that that might happen again. I hope everything is ok and that it just happens to be a mucusy week for you (only on a pg board!!)
#3 of 4 Old 11-16-2005, 11:47 AM

Just 2 days ago a co-worker who is 25 weeks along thought she lost her plug completely. She called her ob-gyn and the doc was not concerned, didn't even want her to come in. Just told her to go to the hospital if she starts having contractions. In fact, the doc didn't even return her call until yesterday, the day after the clinic was called! :

~Tracy

Rockin' mama to Allison (9), Asher (5) and Alethea (3), head over heels in love with my sexy husband, Tony.

#4 of 4 Old 11-16-2005, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

Emily and Tracy- thanks for responding! I knew I was being silly.....just paranoid for some reason this time. I think we have had so much go wrong this year that it would be not out of the question for this to go awry as well. I am sure I will go way past my DD!!!

momma to 4!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page