Add me to the breech club... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-18-2005, 12:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Had our 32 week U/S to check on the kidney's and the good news is that that problem has resolved and everything else looks great on the baby.

Semi-bad news is that baby is Frank Breech yes its still early and s/he is
moving around plently but this was one of my fears throught-out this
pregnancy so I am being pro-active.

Called the chriopractior and left a message to set up an appt.
Started doing the body tilts this evening, not comfy but what is one to do.

Will start the chrio hopefully soon, move on to the the Moxi sticks if that does not work, guess I should try some homeopathic's right now as well and worse worse case find someone to do a version(sp) course that we would save for the very end.
Midwives are not allowed to deliver breech here, but there is one hospital that will allow it but only if conditions are perfect. I am not too worried(yet) about this as I have so many options to try and time but wanted to inform myself so I was not as stressed.

Midwife is not concerned as she says its more typical of second babies to move around more before settling, plus my womb still feels spacious and we are only at 32 weeks and the butt has not wedged down in the pelvic area, still nice and high.

I know this babe has been moving around quite a bit so I just hope that it was a off day today and will settle back head down again soon and stay there.

Terri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-18-2005, 01:19 AM

Glad to know things are better with your babes kidneys! Thats great! I hope that your little one turns around for you soon. I do think its too soon to get really worried about it though. My last baby was breech up until the very end, around 39 weeks when she turned on her own without any help. I know my OB doesn't even worry about it until 36 weeks because at this stage they can easily flip back and forth and usually do quite often, before they settle in one position.

Good for you for being proactive though and getting to work on flipping that baby! You're lucky that they even would consider delivering breech there. I know my hospital won't even touch it. :

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#3 of 3 Old 11-18-2005, 05:03 AM

Add me too. My baby, after weeks head down, is now breech. I will be heading to spinningbabies.com shortly! Also, he is measuring big (6 lbs. 9 oz at 34 weeks), but that is a topic for another thread.

Glad to hear the baby's kidneys are okay!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page