Mothering Forum banner

How many babies do you think I'm having? (pictures)

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  beachcomber 
#1 ·
Fun with pictures! I hope this works...
Everybody thinks I'm having twins, am not really due in January but rather next week... What do you think?

23 weeks
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

24 wks 6 days -- my birthday (sorry for blurriness, I used my mirror!)
Pic 1
Pic 2

appx 26 weeks -- me and DH
only pic

29 wks 1 day - Halloween: Mama Prom Queen

Pic 1
Pic 2

I have more pics too, will put them up tomorrow or the next day! These didn't post right into the post like I wanted, so sorry for all the links! I tried

Namaste, Tara
mama to Doodle (7), Butterfly (2), and Rythm due at home 1/06)

See less See more
#6 ·
We can't find my digital camera! IF we ever find it, I have more recent pics to share

I only think I'm having one. The thread title is really a joke because so many peole ask me. Day in, day out. In the past week I've had four people say something along the lines of "You aren't going to make it to January!"
I need a good side view of myself. I'm nice and big. I love it!! Not so great for moving around, especially in bed, but beyond that, I love my humongous moving belly!

Namaste, Tara
mama to Doodle (7), Butterfly (2), and Rythm (due at home 1/06)

#7 ·
You look beautiful, truly radiant

I get those comments a lot as well. My MIL shakes her head everytime she sees me and says "There is no way you are making it to January". She doesn't think I'll make it to Christmas.

I guess I'll be thankful that I don't get out much. If I had too many people commenting on how humongous I am I think I'd lose it. I love my MIL enough that I don't mind her comments, thankfully

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by milk4two
You look gorgeous. Your 23 week pictures look twinnish to me, the others not so much. You are radiant.
:

you really look adorable! best wishes and enjoy!!

#11 ·
Tara you are so beautiful! Funny how I get mental pictures of gals from their names - I had you pegged as a blond with curly hair!

I don't think I'm much smaller than you - I have gained 40 lbs. I hear the twin comments all the time and also people look surprised when they ask when I am due and I say not until mid-January! More so in the beginning though - I got big fast. They said I measured 16 weeks at 12 weeks, and we were so freaked we went in for an ultrasound (weren't planning on doing one at all) to rule out twins. Now am measuring on for dates.

It is getting hard to get in and out of bed, isn't it? I love my big belly too though!

~Tracy

#12 ·
Blonde with curly hair!? :rotfl
I'd have to bleach myhair from here to eternity to get it blonde. It IS naturally curly though. Very curly. The only thing I have in common with most blondes is my tan ('cept mine's not from a bottle or bed hehehhee)

Namaste, Tara (the non-blonde! That's gonna crack me up all day!)
Mama to Doodle (7), Butterfly (2), and Rythm (due at home 1/06)

#13 ·
You look wonderful! I'm on the other side of the fence. I'm almost at my 9th month and people are now telling me I don't look that big or I look really small. Like someone else said, bellies come in all shapes and sizes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.