Eeep! I'm nesting! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-18-2005, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And I think it might be the death of me! OMG have I been in pain! The past two days I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Complete with rubber gloves!

Get this.. I even cleaned off the top of the refridgerator!! :

Its been so bad that when I sit down at the end of the day, I'm LITERALLY waddling like a freaking duck. My back pain comes back in full force and I'm SO tired.

Maybe I should finally register at the hospital and pack a bag...

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2005, 09:16 PM

LOL Yeah, I think you should do those things

Namaste, Tara
Old 12-18-2005, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

Why do today, what I can put off til tomorrow?

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Old 12-19-2005, 12:20 AM

My dh is doing the cleaning/nesting for me! Today he emptied the fridge, took out all the shelves and washed them!! Not sure why he has the urge and I don't but I am going with it!! I did pull out some baby clothes and diapers to take to hospital as my Mom made me feel bad i hadn't done it yet. Anything I pack for myself will just be needed again. I don't think I could be more laid back about this babe if I tried! It's driving my Mom crazy. hee hee.

momma to 4!
Old 12-19-2005, 06:29 AM

Hey you know, if you wanna put some of that energy to use, could you come help me? Every time I sit upright (especially in THIS chair) I have sporadic contractions. So I'mthinking I need to get this house clean in case this kiddo wants to make an appearance sooner than later. The only problem is, I have no energy. So if you and your nesting would like to take a trip to Indiana, we'd sure appreciate it

Namaste, Tara
Old 12-19-2005, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter

Its really getting bad over here!!! Not only am I cleaning, but I'm also going through things and (gasp!) decluttering!!

I brought one bag of clothes and things to the Salvation Army today, and I have 4 more bags of *things* waiting by the door to go!!

I think the thought that we might have to move very soon after this babys birth, if not before has sparked me to clean house even more. I suddenly want more space and less clutter around. You know, the kids games that are hopelessly missing a million pieces, but yet they still stay stacked in the pile.... GONE! The really really crappy looking stained all to hell, missing buttons, holey baby clothes that I just couldn't part with for years.... GONE! The books that I've read and know I will never re-read, but yet I've held onto.... GONE! The old light bill that I found? GONE! And the biggest clutter maker of all... the shoe pile! I have a habit of saving my oldests shoes no matter what they look like. (okay, I have a habit of saving everything..but anyway..) I finally got rid of all the icky ones tonight! The sandles that are really really nasty inside. The sneakers that look so worn its not even funny... GONE!

I'm afraid if I don't stop.. I might throw out my family!

User Tag List