Confoundit! Every time I sit in this chair.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-19-2005, 07:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
for more than a few minutes, I have contractions. I haven't sat on the ball in a whole day but I bet it will be the same. I basically stood up all day yesterday except for an hour or so watching Dumbo with my kids and eating dinner because of it. If I'm directlyupright, contractions. That'll be great to remember when I'min labor, but for now...ugh. I can't lay down allday! Holy cow no! and tomorrow I have to sit in a truck for 35 minutes, each way, to go see my back-up OB. That's gonna suck if I have contractions sitting up! And I drink tons of water too! Maybe I have one of those bladder/kidney infection things? I hear those cause cramping...but this isn't cramping. Ugh. I'm certainlynot asking for any "go away ctx" vibes because I don't want them to linger too long and keep me from having this baby someday Don't mind me,I'mjust rambling...

Namaste, Tara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2005, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaTaraX
Don't mind me,I'mjust rambling...

Yes, you are!

I'm not sure what to hope for ~ ctx or no ctx? Wishing you either/or ~ or both!
Old 12-19-2005, 09:34 AM

Tara- I have them when I sit down...makes me want to sit down all day! Ha ha. I'll take any excuse not to get up these days!

momma to 4!
Old 12-19-2005, 06:30 PM

Wierd gal!.....Mine only stop when I'm sitting! I can't get a damn thing done unless I crawl around on my hands and knees and then just sit on the floor and do them... and if I have to cook then I get the kids to bring all the ingredients to the table while I sit there like a dork.
We could do great things together you and I...
Anyway maybe it's good you going to an appointment tomorrow so you can just give a urine sample and make sure there is no infection going on. This can be a common thing however you may wish to just down more water and real cranberry juice or cran. tablets too just in case.

chicken3.gifbelly.gifwow...i'm gonna have another one!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 12:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
We could do great things together you and I...
Anyway maybe it's good you going to an appointment tomorrow so you can just give a urine sample and make sure there is no infection going on. This can be a common thing however you may wish to just down more water and real cranberry juice or cran. tablets too just in case.
Heh, come on over. You sit, I'll work, we can trade off Wait, that sounds like verybody else in my house. They sit, I work. WTH!? I'm like a work mule I'll ask tomorrow when I see the doctor but that's it. No pelvic examining type stuff. He can guess from description and whateve urine I manage to produce and I see my midiwfe the next day so... one of them may have some answer. I doubt its infection, but who knows. When my midwife was here two weeks ago, I had white blood cells but no symptoms of infection *shrug* I've been drinking extra water, not sitting (yes, I know, I just replied to two posts AND this one...and yes, I've had a couple of contractions), keeping busy, and I'll have to find cranberry tablets. Tomorrwo I was going to get some cranberry juice (real juice) or blueberry (which is nasty but great for UTIs and the like) Honestly, I only sat down here to see if Alice had posted anymore, and she hasn't, so I'm really hoping she's had her totally awesome VBAC today. It'll make my sit-down contractions worth it to konw that she succeeded

Namaste, Tara

User Tag List